• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distrust

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
The lack of a Nakuzami flip is freaking me out a bit. I also completely agree that we need to roleclaim or we're finished. I'm the Ultimate Nurse, which is essentially a doctor role. Night 1 I was on Nakuzami, night 2 I was on Superjolt.

I find JD's baker claim a bit strange just because I feel like it doesn't belong in this setup, but there have been a lot of strange roles and I feel like no one would falseclaim baker, so that's a bit of a tossup for me. Superjolt has been participating very well and I'd like to give a full townread on him, the paranoid in the back of my mind thinks he could maybe be scum just running the game from us, but I'm going to be very hopeful that it isn't the case since I have no true reason to believe it. not going to decide a vote on paranoia unless I see something that pings me.

With that, Neon Sword looks to me like one of the only real lynch candidates, he hasn't contributed as much as the others, but at the same time this level of activity is common for him, so I'm not sure I can base a lynch off of it. I'd like to see what he claims before making a decision

Let's remember that all votes are final! Be careful with your vote as this is probably the last day.

With that, I'm looking probably at Neon for the highest possibility of scum, with JD behind him.

EDIT: I'd also really like to see Neon's answer to Superjolt's questions.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh hey i guess i didn't dream the fact that i died in this

but wait this is legit the first time i've checked pc since that phase post went up so aaaaaah that means i totally did dream it and it still happened

Cool.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
No, my role is called ultimate nurse but the actual role itself is just a doctor, I think it was just called nurse because my character is a female. But as far as I know it doesn't roleblock, just protect.
Ok, just wanted to check! Doc does seem a little strong for a small game, but hey idk with this game lol

I would agree that jd's baker claim is strange too, but I can confirm that I got bread. I suppose jd could be a scum baker, but I don't know if that makes much sense either

I'm the Ultimate Hope, I can use the ability of one dead PR each night. Last night I used CB's power to check Naku. I'm still not sure what happened to Naku but I can confirm that Naku came up town. I also think I might know what Naku's role is but I need Neon to claim before I expand any further on that.

I kind of wonder if Neon is the last (only?) scum. Might explain why nights were so long since he's like barely in the game, but hearing his claim would help, though part of me also wants to say screw it and just lynch him and hope for the best
So Neon we need your claim, help us out here. I've seen you logged in and viewing the thread yesterday and earlier today, I think there's not really any excuse to stay quiet anymore. If you're town you need to help us out

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
Ok, just wanted to check! Doc does seem a little strong for a small game, but hey idk with this game lol

I would agree that jd's baker claim is strange too, but I can confirm that I got bread. I suppose jd could be a scum baker, but I don't know if that makes much sense either

I'm the Ultimate Hope, I can use the ability of one dead PR each night. Last night I used CB's power to check Naku. I'm still not sure what happened to Naku but I can confirm that Naku came up town. I also think I might know what Naku's role is but I need Neon to claim before I expand any further on that.

I kind of wonder if Neon is the last (only?) scum. Might explain why nights were so long since he's like barely in the game, but hearing his claim would help, though part of me also wants to say screw it and just lynch him and hope for the best

So Neon we need your claim, help us out here. I've seen you logged in and viewing the thread yesterday and earlier today, I think there's not really any excuse to stay quiet anymore. If you're town you need to help us out
I just need to sort something out before I will claim.

Superjolt

Years
I just need to sort something out before I will claim.
Ok, hopefully it doesn't take too long to sort out then, I'm kind of ready to end this game lol

Maybe I'll do a quick look back at Doof and jd in a bit too

inb4 Sparkin is trolling us and everyone is town

Last edited:

Sparkin

inb4 Sparkin is trolling us and everyone is town

23_EmoticonsHDcom.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
OK, I'm a commuter, meaning I commute every night and therefore I will miss any night kills that are put on me. I will say that jdthebud is the most likeliest to be scum but I find Bidoof to be believable.

Superjolt

Years
OK, I'm a commuter, meaning I commute every night and therefore I will miss any night kills that are put on me. I will say that jdthebud is the most likeliest to be scum but I find Bidoof to be believable.
Ok, this makes me think you were just stalling to try and come up with a claim, what was so confusing that you needed to sort out? Why is jd scum to you and why is Doof believable?

At the same time though I'm thinking about how commuter would fit here. Also if there's only one scum, town has a ton of power, and would be especially powerful with both a doc and commuter (I mean come on, 1 unkillable player (commuter), plus another player protected by doc each night and my role which could be like a backup doctor if the doc dies? Yeah, that claim sounds so sketchy)

Btw, now that Neon has claimed, I believe Naku was a Mason that targeted me last night, because I also became a mason last night. Still confused about how Naku died without a flip, I guess there could be a janitor role, but idk if that explains having two deaths...

Urgggh let me go back through the thread and take another look at everyone

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Ok, this makes me think you were just stalling to try and come up with a claim, what was so confusing that you needed to sort out? Why is jd scum to you and why is Doof believable?

At the same time though I'm thinking about how commuter would fit here. Also if there's only one scum, town has a ton of power, and would be especially powerful with both a doc and commuter (I mean come on, 1 unkillable player (commuter), plus another player protected by doc each night and my role which could be like a backup doctor if the doc dies? Yeah, that claim sounds so sketchy)

Btw, now that Neon has claimed, I believe Naku was a Mason that targeted me last night, because I also became a mason last night. Still confused about how Naku died without a flip, I guess there could be a janitor role, but idk if that explains having two deaths...

Urgggh let me go back through the thread and take another look at everyone
For me it comes down to Bidoof and Neon...both claims are unverifiable, however Bidoof's claim is more believable to be because of the details he put forth in his claim that match my role PM as well.

Also @Neon, consider that I at least have some support from Superjolt, who confirmed he got bread last night. So try again with your shade.

As for Superjolt, he's been reading town to me the whole game, and the details he's putting forth today on this day with his posts only lends more strength to that read.

[Vote] Neon Sword

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
After asking for more time for the claim, just for a very small amount of information to be put out? I don't really buy it.

Superjolt's claim is odd but I believe it a bit more than the commuter claim.

[Vote] Neon Sword

Last edited:
Back