Have you pre-ordered yet? Page 2

Started by Sheep May 25th, 2019 10:23 AM
  • 29 replies
Infinite Insanity
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
368 posts
2.8 Years
Funny it comes out November 15th. Either way, I CAN'T preorder it cause i'll be out of town at a band competition that day, like out of my home state...literally. I'd miss the preorder, so unless someone picks it up for me in my home state, I can't preorder it. Oh well, i'll ask for the game for Christmas or something. *shrug*
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.8 Years
Not yet... still finding out about the exclusives. Hoping that Lapras isn't one of them.

Leaning towards Shield now, given the exclusives that have come out so far. Hoping to get the other version, Sword, down the line.

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
6,252 posts
7.7 Years
Not yet. Usually I don't preorder games until it's close to release date, so I will probably won't until like late September early October. Besides we barely have gotten any info on these games and its August already. Doesn't seem worth preordering yet.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

SaniOKh

The Cynical Completionist

Age 31
Male
France
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
582 posts
13.4 Years
I usually don't preorder games, and I'm not sure I won't be abandoning the franchise before the games are released (the fact that all Pokémon aren't supported, especially for such a poorly-justified reason, really burns me) .
So no.

Friend codes:
Electric-type Safari: 4468-2370-5617 (Electrode - Pikachu - Galvantula) | Dark-type Safari: 1134-8222-3179 (Nuzleaf - Cacturne - Liepard)
PM before adding. If you don't mention which code you added, I will NOT add you back.
Advertiser Content