• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Academy roleplay, but not any academy roleplay. It's Youkai Academy!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
As the title states, I'm planning to revamp an old roleplay I made years ago but died due to my own activity as I had some issues going on at that time.

The academy roleplay will be one for Youkai's (Monsters). I got a link to the old roleplay(YES I STILL HAVE A LINK HAHA):
OOC: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7469184#post7469184
IC: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7490655

Now I AM planning to make it a little differently. There will be a storyline that all players will follow and I will make a discord for chatting and Joint posts to make it easier to roleplay as a class. It won't be a fast roleplay but activity is required as I do plan on having it finish this time. If the demand is high there will be a Youkai Academy 2 but we'll see about that once that time draws near.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a roleplay like that. I think I'll have a maximum of 6-8 characters.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sounds like fun! An academy-like RP is something I've been wanting to try :3

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Looks and sounds interesting, but then again I'll say that for almost anything if it involves playing as a succubus/incubus. I'm down :>

Years
You have my attention. I can get behind an Academy game if there are cool concepts and creatures. I mean, there's a reason my favorite handbook is the Waifu Catalogue Monster Manual!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I'd definitely be interested in it. I definitely wanna work on my RP abilities in the meantime

Back