bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,270 posts
11.7 Years
Yay, more news soon! Might be just Pokemon facts, but that's interesting to me.

Why buy the guide when you can read stuff on Daily

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
tbh all I need to know at this point is starter evolutions and maybe more version exclusives and I'd personally be fine with literally no more information given to us until release day

but we'll see what they reveal
paired to a bottle of booze

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 11 Minutes Ago
27,235 posts
13.1 Years
wooloo lore pls

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 23
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
117 posts
321 Days
I’ll always have a faint hope of seeing again things like the Pokeathlon or Contests, like dark grass, rustling grass and similar, berries like in Hoenn and Sinnoh, or the VS Seeker...

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,252 posts
7.7 Years
Why are all the cover art for this generation so boring? I don't really buy strategy guides anymore but it's nice that preorders are available for anyone who wants it.

Looking forward to more Sword and Shield news! Hoping to see the starter evos and some more Pokemon.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
I find it kinda interesting that strategy guides are still a thing. :O I used to be super into them when I was a kid because they were really fun to read, but I stopped getting them after Platinum.

Also interested on what the next reveals are going to be! Going to tamper my expectations a bit and it probably won't be anything significant, but that remains to be seen.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,171 posts
10.8 Years
why make a strategy guide when the internet is literally right there? lmfao

I hope the next news we get is related to more Gigantamax forms? I want to see more of that atm than anything. Or a few more Galarian forms would be neat.
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
why make a strategy guide when the internet is literally right there? lmfao
it's kind of interesting. online walkthroughs iirc were also a thing back in the days of FRLG and strategy guides existed just fine back then. im not exactly sure who the target market appeals to anymore (collectors, perhaps? little kids who don't really go online?), but it's nevertheless fascinating to me they're still being made to this day!
Male
England
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
3.9 Years
Not sure if it's legit, but I've also noticed another guide. The Pokemon Sword & Shield: Official Galar Region Pokedex.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Official-Pokedex/dp/1911015710/

It's £15.99, and it's published by Piggyback Interactive, who if I remember correctly made some really excellent guides years ago. Pretty sure I had one by them for Final Fantasy X. It's out 20th December.

Course, due to all the Pokemon being cut it's only 6 pages. (JOKE!)
🌍 My Site - Home of EasyDex Crystal, a Pokemon Stadium playthrough, and more!

Check how many days until Pokemon SwSh?
Advertiser Content