• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Story Event: Reach for the Top is LIVE!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Reach%20for%20the%20Top%20Banner_1.png

Blue's story event is now live! You can earn vouchers to exchange for some items, as well as a good number of gems for completing the missions! You can also pull for Blue in his Sync Pair Scout. I wish you all luck on this! How are you guys enjoying things?

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I'm debating if I should try my luck and spend my gems by pulling 10 x two times... even if I don't get Blue there's still a lot of interesting units and I haven't pulled anyone except one time at the beginning...

Years
Haven't pulled Blue in the few scouts I've done so far, no surprise. Wish the event battles wouldn't force you into a premade team though, but I guess it would be too easy otherwise (and it's already easy bar the last battle, which I lost on my first and currently only attempt lol).

Years
haven't pulled Blue but I did pull Karen, so all in all it's not bad for me so far. :o crossing my fingers to get Blue eventually!

Years
I thought the event was ok, but in other communities I look at, the event has not been received very well at all. I think a lot of players are upset with the way the game is handled, even prior to Blue's event. I hope things turn around, since I had hoped Blue's event would have been many great things to come for the game. It might be hard to understand what I'm saying unless you've tried the Co-Op battles encountered well beyond the end of the main story.

Back