• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Exp share in older gens up to gen 5 Question!?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 4, 2020
hey there is recently started to play pokemon again and have played some sun/moon, oras and X and Y rom hack mostly the ones that increase the difficulty and due to that recommend you to keep the exp share on at all times.
now after those i wanted to hop into some older gen pokemon games ofc rom hacks that also increase the difficulty by a good amount but they dont have the same exp share system from the newer games making it in some of them very grindy.

so i was wondering is there any tool that would allow me to edit the exp share item or make and new item that would function the same way as the last gen exp share system? or something that would make it so the whole party gets exp (reasons i like running more then 6 pokemon in my rota ofc since the games are more difficult and i want to have an optimal team for the harder parts of the game) mostly looking for BW2 i couldnt find anything for it all i found was a way for fire red and the only tools i can find for this gen doesnt allow item edits.
i did look for an hour or 2 on forums and youtube but didnt find a thing.

if anyone knows a way please let me know i am even willing to try it out myself just wanted to know if its possible and what way would make it so i could create/edit the game in the way that the exp share would become and exp all.

Back