• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 815 40.4%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Hello there ^^.

I have played your demo about two or three years ago, and i replayed it since i didn't have the possibility to earn the second badge.

I think i will not be very original in my argumentation, but i still want to congratulate you for the work you have done.

I think your game is maybe one of the most original one i've ever played in the pokemon fangames.

For now your scenario is very similar to any original Pokemon games, but you have put entirely new pokemons, graphics, musics (that you seem to have made yourself) and that's give a very good result.

The fakemons are all very good since they all look similar to the real pokemons with a specific touch that perfectly fit to the region you've created.

I've also try to hunt some bugs and i find nothing you haven't seen before, so there's a real work of programing too. The only thing i can maybe say is that i don't understand why Eearr has a loss of accuraccy with Sand Attack whereas it's a blind pokemon ^^.

I can't wait to see what you will do next, so please continue, i will stay tuned for any new demo coming up :).

HeuMansh

Banned
Years
  • Age 27
  • Peru
  • Seen Oct 9, 2018
I have downloaded the Ethereal gates complete version but now I need the cheat codes please help me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 21, 2019
gosh this is SUCH a pretty game!!! seriously, ive only just started playing and im totally blown away by both the graphics and music! not to mention how incredibly CUTE all the pokemon are!! i can hardly wait to play more whenever i have to stop!

anyway, what im trying to say is, amazing work!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
So how long is this game and when will it be finished, just found this game and so far it's beautiful..

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Oh sweet! I thought this game was abandoned; nice to know it's still being developed. Looked at the twitter page and I'm super stoked for a release~!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
what is wrong with my game. i keep getting flinch hex like no tomorrow

Taq

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 6, 2019
Oh man, I remember playing this on the day of release. The visuals alongside the music really gave it an interesting aesthetic. The designs I felt a bit neutral on but that's just personal taste. I can't wait to see what the game will be like in the final form as Sea & Sky.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Hey, were the pokemon designed with competitive knowledge in mind ? I am interested in new sets of pokemon which is why I like Fakemons so much but in the recent Fanmade Pokemon games I have played, that was really lacking so I would love to know if these are actually unique pokemon in regards to their Stats, Movepools and Abilities. Would love to give the a game a shot doe !

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
loving the game so far, the music and the fakemon are amazing, I hope the game will be fully released soon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2022
I was going to post u a link, but I can't since I haven't posted enough on this account lol. They are still working on it, and carrying over older assets to their new game they're building called Pokemon Sea & Sky.

Back