• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free-for-all ideas

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Got an idea for a game, but you don't want to keep it all to yourself? Want to throw it out there in case someone else might want to use it? Post it in here! Also, you can comment on and critique other ideas in here.

You can of course use your own ideas. Post an idea in this thread only if you don't mind whether other people also take that idea and do something with it. Think of this thread as a place to find and provide inspiration.

This thread isn't just for whole game ideas. It can also be for partial ideas, possible new/different mechanics, and so forth.

Be as descriptive as you can be. Just saying "what if there was a game that followed the manga?" or "what if the battle system was an ABS?" isn't good enough. Explain yourself, point out obstacles and solutions and approaches, and say why you think it's worth doing.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Kanto rebooted:
Red/Blue, Green and the opposite gender of the player each have visions of Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos about stopping the other two. All three believe what they are doing is the right thing, convinced by the Pokémon.

In the end its all Team Rocket doing nasty stuff somehow.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
I have plenty of ideas for Pokemon Games myself, but I can't make any because the only way to make them is with Pokemon Essentials, which uses the RPG Maker XP Engine, which requires asking my parents' permission to buy for a whopping $30 dollars, or having to risk getting a virus.

General ideas:
-An unusual phenominum is causing Legendary and Mythical Pokemon to almost go extinct, putting the Pokemon World at stake.
-The ability to catch 'em all, and complete a living pokedex
-8 Gym Badges
-No swearing at all, due to PokeCommunity's Censor Bypass rule.
-Hold the 1 button to walk slowly and not encounter any wild Pokemon.

2 Pokemon have evolution methods that can't be unimplemented. Here's my idea.
-Malamar evolves from Inkay at Level 30 WHILE HOLDING THE 3DS UPSIDE-DOWN!!!!! Because we can't implement holding the computer upside-down, an item known as "Upside-Down 3DS" will be used in its place.
-Eevee requires Pokemon Amie to evolve into Sylveon. An item called "Fairy Feed" will be used to emulate the effects, so that an Eevee holding the item can evolve.

Again, I cannot make all this into an actual game due to money and viruses.

crispybacon1234

Pokémon IR/NG Dev
Years
A game in which you play as a Pokémon and embark on a quest to become the world's greatest Human Trainer.

You train your team of Humans to battle other Human Trainers. You also catch other Humans to fill up your Humadex and please Professor Tree.

Spoiler:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I'd like to see a game where Pokemon are replaced by real world animals with appropriate types and movesets. I don't know if it's been done before (wouldn't be surprised).

Obviously there wouldn't be any fire or psychic or ghost types or anything like that, but I could still see a few interesting types.

Kangaroo (Fighting)
Polar bear (Ice/Normal)
Electric Eel (Water/Electric)
Bat (Flying/Dark)
Scorpion (Bug/Poison)
Mole (Ground)
Leaf insect (Bug/Grass)

Though I guess the vast majority would be Normal, bug, flying or water type! Hell you could even add plants to have some grass types!

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
I doubt I'll ever have the enthusiasm for it, but maybe someone here would find it an interesting story - Pokemon: Chartreuse, a game following Wally's perspective as he undergoes his coming-of-age story, where he goes from the sickly asthmatic you meet in Petalburg to the driven trainer with the mega pendant(proper key stone name?) you must face at the very end of Victory Road, maybe even going on a quest to stop Zygarde from rampaging after threats to the Hoenn ecosystem(from Team Magma or Aqua) attract its attention.

The main design obstacle to it would likely be incorporating those losses against the ORAS protagonist. Either you'd have to rewrite them with Wally winning, or script guaranteed defeats. On the other hand, you'd get ample opportunity to break conventions of Pokemon games without going too far - a non-silent protagonist, a non-gym storyline, exploring Hoenn as a setting rather than a line of obstacles, an unexplored connection in Pokemon lore(likely to be filled when we get more information on Jim Henson's Zygarde Babies the blob thing that's been shown lately).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'd absolutely LOVE to see a 3D survival/MMORPG-type game where you control a single pokemon (no trainers), like in Mystery Dungeon, with real time battles.

I actually have loads of ideas for this, both for storyline and gameplay.

Story:
Pokémon weren't always like this. They used to be peaceful creatures, and so were Humans. Millennia ago, both species lived in harmony, helping and bolstering each other, Pokémon with their raw power and wisdom, Humans with their ingenuity and craftiness. They were inseparable. But... all good things must come to an end. A rogue group of Humans, cast out of the peaceful society due to their nefarious ways, began to plot and scheme to capture the Pokémon's power to themselves. For many years they remained hidden, and thus they were forgotten by the others. But they never stopped working towards their goal. After two centuries, their plan was set in motion: they had built the Pokéball. But this wasn't the regular Pokéball you'd find on a store today. No, this abomination enslaved the mind of the Pokémon and drained its power to the Human which the Pokéball had imprinted itself on.

Thus what's called "The Great Hunt" had began. The rogue Humans began relentlessly hunting Pokémon, capturing them on their vile devices and adding their power to their own. Eventually, they reached the society they were cast out from and, in the dead of the night, captured all the Pokémon there and coerced the remaining Humans into servitude shortly after. Or so they thought. The Humans had forgotten the rogue group, but the Pokémon had not. The circle of elders, the epitome of strength and sapience in Pokékind, had noticed the change in the world due to the Pokémon being captured and twisted and had actually detected the evil-doers entering their sanctuary. However, they realized they were surrounded and outclassed. So, with great grief for abandoning their good Human partners, they all agreed to flee. The Psychic-type elder in the group, Mazakala, gathered his strength and teleported them all to safety. As they arrived, they began calling out for the remaining Pokémon to join them and inform them of the Human menace. Meanwhile, Mazakala began to scour the land for the captured Pokémon until he found the place where they were being held. When he did, his spoons creaked in sorrow: nearly all the Pokémon there had gone mad and the ones that hadn't were soon to be. He decided to focus on the ones that could still be saved, a plan forming on his formidable brain. He imbued them with some of his psychic energy so they could withstand the pain but then he gave them something much more important: hope.

Years passed, then decades. The Humans believed themselves to be the kings of the world, but little did they know the foundations of their kingdom were slowly being eaten from the inside: the strong-willed Pokémon that had been captured and then blessed by Mazakala were slowly regaining their strength, even inside the evergy-draining device. Soon, his plan would come to fruition. It had seemed the Humans had underestimated the Pokémon in their greed and lust for power. The circle of elders were creating safe havens for all the Pokémon types in preparation of what was to come.

Then, exactly 721 moons after the Humans' merry rampage, it began. All the still-sane captured Pokémon released their pent-up energy and broke their bindings, freeing them from the restraining devices. (This is where the game starts) Then, they blasted their way through the fortress they were in and followed the directions given to them by Mazakala, where they could start anew. The Humans detected the burst of energy and tried to get the Pokémon back, but when they arrived at ground zero, they were already gone.

Ok so that's the story. XD The rest will be the "blank slate" the other Pokémon games start with. As for gameplay, I was thinking of faction based pvp: One of the factions is the Pokémon that escaped the fortress plus the elders that are trying to "overthrow" the Humans. This is where the "Mystery Dungeon" and survival gameplay will come in. The other faction is the group of Humans trying to get back the Pokémon. This will be the classic trainer-based Pokémon game, sort of. Its still 3D, real time battles. Both factions are playable. I think this game model has a lot of flexibility and there are a lot of things that can be created around it.

I have more ideas, but this is probably already a huge wall of text, so I'll ask for everyone's opinion first. What do you guys/girls think?

Years
Here is an idea that i never plan on using:
STORY:
A game where you are a Son/Daughter of a Hiker. As a kid you would always go hiking in the mountains by yourself against your Dad's wishes; when you reach the top of the mountain you would be overcome with a feeling of freedom and joy, from seeing the world from up so high. However one day it began snowing but only lightly so you believing everything is fine still go to the mountain to climb to the top. As you reach the top a huge snow storm begins, you lose your way and start experiencing hypothermia. Just then you are rescued by Articuno and it brings you to the bottom of the mountain saving your life. Forever grateful you always visit the mountain every winter to leave treats for Articuno.

However a decade later some individuals who are up to no good Come to the mountain to capture your rescuer. Angered by this you take your Geodude that you got as a present from your dad and attempt to fight of these criminals. Unsuccessful however you lose to these villains though you did buy enough time for Articuno to escape. The Criminals leave to chase after Articuno. you then seek out a way of becoming stronger.

You hear of an ancient challenge that used to be taken to become stronger. this challenge includes collecting five items (Haven't thought of yet). one in a big mountain, one in the depths of the ocean, one in a giant forest, one in a tower in the desert , the final one can be in some house owned by an old guru.

That's all i got little cheesy lol.

Last edited:

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
Years
I like the idea of being able to pick a class for your trainer and being able to spec into things to be able to aid your Pokemon or the adventure. Not sure if this would be possible for anyone to do, but I think it sounds interesting.

Years
Here's an idea that I can't make it myself as I need 30 bucks to buy rpg maker or risk getting a virus. The game is set 30 years after the events of Pokemon Emerald. You are the son/daughter of Brendan and May. There are three regions, two new and Hoenn, and an island where the Tri Region Pokemon League is located. Brendan is the Tri champion but no one but him, his elite 4, and May know. May is the champion of one of the new regions with Wally being the other and Steven being Hoenn. The game starts off with you in a camping tent with Brendan and your two rivals. One is the son of Max (anime) and the other being the daughter of Wally. Brendan is telling the story of how he beat Team Aqua and Magma when you hear a rustle. You go outside to find a Team Air grunt chasing a Mew. You come to its aid and defeat the grunt. The Mew thanks you and says that he'd return if you are in trouble. After seeing you battle Brendan thinks it's time for you to pick a starter... The story I came up with are some of the ideas I came up with. Would someone plz make make my game into a reality. I'll try to help out if someone makes it.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Sorry for the necro but I had an idea for doing a Pokemon Crystal remake with all the 6th gen mechanics (except maybe the Exp. Share mechanic) and calling it Pokemon Spirit Crystal. The title may not be the best but it's what I have in my mind right now. If I go through with it I would of course have mega evolutions for the Johto starters and maybe some other custom megas.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2016
long ago I had a plan for game where you travel through all region, mostly from game, but the only problem is a plot where it would be like in games but with a little differents not to make an exact copy of original games and a way to battle each main heroes. Have a possibility to catch all pokemon with some event for unique one, making friends to fight along, acquiring all badges to face elite four from all regions and changing clothes for new places. Some ideas like that but it would take too much time to do it alone.

Years
Project Title Idea:

Pokemon Mystery Riders

STORY:
Your character lives with her family in a mid-sized village built around the treetops of a jungle rainforest. Your uncle happens to be the resident pokemon professor, Timothy Twiggs. When you turn sixteen you and your rival receive your pokemon and are ushered to start a journey of mystery and adventure. Along the way you solve mysteries and disrupt criminals with the help of your rival and occasionally your older brother. Eventually you get roped into stopping an evil organization bent on dictatorship. You may choose to be league champion or maybe you have different ideas.

CHARACTERS:

Protagonist.
You've spent your whole life trying to live up to the massive pressure of being your older brother's younger sibling. You and your rival developed a passion for mystery solving. You jump head first into the deep end of the conspiracy pool with a magnifying glass and a Sherlock Holmes hat.

Rival.
Hayden/Hailey wants nothing more to be an action hero archeologist. Eager to seek out adventure for adventure sake. They never want to battle you but they will oblige if you want to battle them. While you travel separately you usually solve mysteries/finish side quests together.

Charlie.
A classic case of wrong place wrong time. He's always lost and ends up stumbling into your mystery solving adventure. He could care less about the villains; all he wants is to scrounge up enough money to buy a boat and see the world. (Maybe a bit of a hippy.)

Older Brother.
Rolan became the region's hero when he helped defeat an evil organization in his youth. He is the current gym leader of the third gym near the western coast. He appears every so often to help you and others fight against the new villains (also to reveal embarrassing childhood secrets).

Mother.
Beatrice started a clothing line, there are small shops in the larger cities. She can be bit of a micro-manager. She prefers the quiet small town life near her younger brother. She doesn't really approve of your mystery adventures. But she's more than happy to brag about your older brother.

Father.
Edmond (or Eddy) is a hard worker and a stubborn man. He works as a lumberjack or some kind of blue collar. He prefers you to your older brother, seeing more of himself in you than him. He has a fondness for his Primeape named Bruce.

Professor Twiggs.
He's the younger brother to your mother and resident pokemon professor. He's positively terrified of bug pokemon but adores the colorful pokemon that live in the surrounding area.

Redcoats.

Possible name for the evil organization. I like the idea of there not being "Team" in the title.

PLAYTHROUGH:
You are sixteen-seventeen.
Your opposite gender rival strives to become an action hero archeologist. (Not a league champion.)
Your villainous team happens to be an organization of corrupt former police who want the country to be ruled by military force instead of whatever the Pokemon League people do/regional government does. Early into the game they claim that all they want is true democracy but what they really want is a military rules state in their favor. (Maybe led by an officer Jenny?)
You won't be defeating the villainous team alone. You'll have help from your older brother, your rival, the champion, two rogue detectives, and a mysterious stranger you learn more about as the plot progresses. (­­A little more realistic than being a 10 year old saving the world solo.)

After 8 Badges You Can Either:
Challenge the League and become Champion
-Option to become a Gym Leader
Become a Detective or Ranger or P.I.
-TONS of side quests.
-New areas are opened

Added Features:

Legendary pokemon are not catachable.

Following pokemon. (Maybe not all pokemon just a few.)
After beating 8 gyms you can rent a house or apartment in one of a few locations.
Adding a bit of flirting/romance to the dialogue between characters/rivals.
Instead of catchin' them all you can update your pokedex by checking books around houses and libraries throughout the region. Some npc's will tell you children stories and at the end your pokedex is updated.
I'd really like more minor characters or even npc's to have LGBT relationships.

IF there are TWO regions, could you restart? Like get a new starter at level 5 and put all your higher level pokemon in the pc while you catch new pokemon and beat the pokemon gym's anew.

Also maybe Pirates.

(I freaking love pirates.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 2, 2016
Here is an idea I thought about awhile ago. I watch a lot of poketubers like KingNappy and Shadypenguin. What if there was game where the gym leaders were poketubers and other poketubers had special events like if you were able to go to Newmoon Island and you find Patterrz looking for Darkrai, or if Natewantstobattle is a traveling musician who will battle you like the TV interviewer from Pokemon ruby and sapphire.

I think the plot of the story should involve fakemon. It would interested if there was a conflict between people who like fakemon and people who like "natural" pokemon. It would interesting if you had a conflict against people who do not want fakemon in their region and ones that want fakemon, and you see it get progressive worst as your adventure goes on. It would be cool if you could your side whether you support fakemon or not. You could have gym leaders take sides on which side they support. With this mind it would make sense to have two teams.

Also, I thought it would be interesting if you include fakemon from other games and have their developers as scientists in the game or have special events. Fakemon could include pokemon like delta pokemon from pokemon insurgence, or nuclear pokemon from pokemon uranium . Like if a character from Pokemon Snakewood travel through a portal looking for a zombie pokemon or something to that affect.

I just wanted to toss this idea out there because I cannot make games and I hope maybe I can inspire someone who can to make this idea a possibility.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
This is a idea for a rom hack for pokemon games I dont know how to hack so someone could please give me credit for this if its a good game. You start out as an Afro-American (what all pokemon games lack in) and you got some CLEAN Jordans on for the sprite with an afro or a Part in the hair.If you are a girl you are basically the same but with better Jordans and your hair is afro or long( I don't know no girl hairstyles! You figure it out!) Your mom says that some random dude will give you a pokemon if you give when your NBA 2K game. If you don't GAME OVER and you stay in your house doing nothing. If you give him the game, he gives you a choice of 2 pokemon; A New Pitbull like pokemon named PitPup that has low defense, 0 special attack, low special defense, normal speed, and 34 attack ( its level 5) Evolves into PitDog then PitBull And if you say no, he runs with the pokemon, and you walk out of the alley he was in, and a baby shiny Mew shows up. "Catch me trainer!" Say no once again, GAME OVER and back into the house. Say yes, you get Mew's shiny son,Muw. Some hobo walks by and says "Dang son" and walks away. This game should be as funny but if this offends anyone, take out those parts. I'm afro-american, and I think this is funny. Don't rage over a game. Now back to the game, you train your pokemon blah blah blah Gym Leader: Hello, (Insert Name Here) I bet all my money I win. He loses horribly with 6 magikarps with only splash and his face is like O_o Where you get that (Your starter's original name) from bro? You gain 1 million dollars because of the gym leader's bet (Serious part comes in here) You go out the gym, and hear a rumble. 5 people are running away and there is something you can't make out just staring at you. (theres fog) Go, (your pokemon) ! The unknown figure one hit kills you with an unknown move in pokemon. You join the crowd running, and the figure destroys the whole town. Out of rage, your pokemon gains a second ability named Enraged It games +20 to all stats at any random time it remembers what happened. You go on to the other gym and you get stopped before going in. The gender opposite of yours is your rival and she has the Pokemon you didn't pick. She is strong, but the dominant pokemon is mostly her starter. If you lose, you don't blank out like a wimp, you just thrash or rage out to heal your pokemon. (Creator can make the different pokemon in grass patches in the whole game) When you finish the game, Arceus says "I am impressed. You will see me again when you redeem yourself." You see the figure again in the fog. This is your moment. The reason you dedicated yourself to defeating all these gyms in a day for some reason. You battle the Pokemon. It is Dark Mewtwo which is black with red eyes and the purple is still purple though. You can throw any pokeball, but it uses telekenisis to break it open. 0.000000001 chance of catching it. It's level 100, and its op. 425-476 Special Attack, and in the low 300s for everything else. When you beat it you gain 1 trillion dollars from all the townspeople repaying you, give you all the starters in the game, and all legends except for Mew( It was your optional starter what do you expect, for everything to come your way?) The Mew by the way at level 5, 25% chance of getting Rash 10% Lonely 40% Modest 25% Hasty The PitPup 40%Adamant 35%Brave 25% Hasty (A bit easy to kill with such low stats, you can maybe switch the speed higher and the defense medium, that would maybe be better.) PitPup Boy comes in Dominant color White and other color is Brown. PitPup Girl comes in Dominant color Brown and other color is White. I wrote so much to be as SPECIFIC as possible, and all pokemon games are so serious go save the world 10 year old, we're too old and fat to do it ourselves, but in this game, you can switch it up, just PLEASE don't make it about the character being a superhero. I want this game more REALISTIC. By the way, before you leave the alley guy, your mom tells you to visit your friends and show off. They ask you "What the heck is that?" and you say Pokemon. " You talkin bout that nerdy game, brah?" You: Uhhhhh... "Just kidding, yo go do your thing! yall don't care right?" Others: .... "RIGHT!?!?!?!" Others: mumble I guess.. Okay Im done I didnt waste my day on this game idea for nothing at least try to publish it please! :) Edit everything but no heroes! Your rival can be one! One more thing! Ugh, I know. Dark Mewtwo can be obtainable from your buddies when your game is 100% one of your homie wants to trade the Dark Mewtwo for a Rock. You can buy 99 rocks for 1 dollar or pokedollar whatever currency.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Pokemon Denshou Online

Hello everyone !

Before everything, i am sorry for my english ;)

Well, that idea isn't mine, i got it from a Brazilian Fan Game made in 2012/2011.
For me it was a great concept, but they stoped the creation don't know why.
First i will post some of their youtube clips, and i can explain try to explain.

watch?v=aQoZyUGqAiY
Dat clip demosntrate group battle VS strong wild pokemons.

watch?v=Rx1wvSW46gY
In dat one is explain the agressive style of pokemons and the capture.

watch?v=HutObA0RXAs
Dat was pidgey mail.

watch?v=PFE7iNfVOFw
And that was a Online concept.

Well, the idea was make a game like this, unfortully , i can't because i don't know any script language, but the idea was so cool dat was a shame throw it way.

If someone want to grap this and try to do a better game, i am in to help what is needed.

Thank you All ^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Pokémon Masters.
In 2013 League of Legends earned over 600M dollars. In April Pokémon GO launched and has been downloaded over 15 million times in less than 5 months. Making Pokémon(moba) a free 2 play game would net at least 5 million downloads in its first week; also making skins, items, and pokemon purchaseable through ingame credits and real money will rake in tons of cash.
A simple game to create using current moba game mechanics. Giving u more than enough time to make a great MOBA. People might say its un-original, but it is original for pokemon and Nintendo. Using pokemon common themes such as GYMs, pokeMarts, PCs, and Pokémon Trainer customizations will draw in a ton of players, pokemon fan and moba fans alike.

Pokémon mobs for nx
I'm sure nx will come with a more comfortable ergonomic controller and have a better connection to Internet and wifi.
I was thinking than pc players who wanted to play pokemon masters on pc they could do so, by downloading.

Also if Nintendo nx has some sort of wii vr concept u could have a special pokeball controller sortof like a wii remote where the right stick instead of a movement controller u could use to throw pokeballs to release pokemon to battle, catch pokemon and move your pokemon around.
Aswell as having a built in microphone to use speech to enter battle commands.

For example

https://twitter.com/TakenSkill/status/772675766916157440

That being said, Pokémon Masters could earn over 10 million downloads in 1 year, accumulating a whopping 300million dollars at reasonably priced unlockable perks. How could a company with a opportunity like this pass it up. Some people may say "Nintendo would never make a pokemon moba game" or "there is to many moba knockoffs no one would play it." This is not the case. Plenty of MOBA players are looking for something new something reckognizable, and anything that has nostalgia feeling to it. This is something Nintendo would do, something Nintendo could do, and Nintendo should certainly consider.
Having a lot of content is what a lot of players get excited about. With tons of content Pokémon Masters would keep the game fresh and new each time the game is played. There is over 800 Pokémon with them come 100 levels, evolutions, and endless move combinations. Thus making Pokemon Masters rewarding for many years.
Please Nintendo for the love of Pokémon, make this MOBA, make Pokémon Masters.

~Sincerely Bug Cather from route 3~

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Here it's my idea for Pokemon game and somebody can use my idea which he/she want to use my idea.

~Intro~
You start in Lunar Region where Shadow Pokemon suddenly start to appear and you get chance to capture Shadow Pokemon for to turn them normal again.

~Story~
You are 10 years old boy so are living in Rosa Town so are first town in Lunar Region, where you are living With Your parents so are Proffesor Sidney Aid, Today are the day you get Your first starter Pokemon and after you arrive to Proffersor Sidney lab and get Your starter Pokemon, A black Aura Pokemon suddenly start to attact the lap and That Black Aura Pokemon are Shadow Raichu, long after Shadow Raichu start to attact the lap, you get something on Your arm and With that you was able to Catch Shadow Raichu With the pokeball Sidney gave you.
It's after that Your Journey to Catch all Shadow Pokemon and turn to normal With Your starter Pokemon begins.
But douring Your Journey you would face Evil Team Dark Shadow so are the main reason why Shadow Pokemon suddenly start to appear and a mystery trainer With name Tyson.

~Feactures~
Old and New Shadow Pokemo.
New Region Lunar Region
Day and Night system
Real time clock system
Differnt Shadow Pokemon appar in Day and Night
New TM and HM
New Items and Key Items

~A last Side note~
The game are quite smilar to Pokemon XD gale of Darkness but With take Place in New Region With New characther and foes, as well New Shadow Pokemon and You have chance to Catch Old Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon XD gale of Darkness.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Someone has to try this

Not sure if this is the right place or not but a friend of mine found a video on youtube for a fan region based in the western united states. Sure B/W covered the USA to an extent but this video suggests a concept that sounds absolutely awesome as it makes fossil pokemon central to the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hKuqDbGSok

If someone were to make this idea an actual fangame you need to contact the guy who made the video because it is after all his video, I wanted to spread the word about it.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
AU where Aether Foundation doesn't need and rely on Team Skull to get Cosmog back; instead, Lusamine has six adopted children in addition to the now-runaway Lillie and Gladion, who serve as the Apostles of Aether Foundation. Each Apostle specializes in a different type, and carry out their "High Mother's" wishes unquestionably.

Current Apostles I've developed include:

• Riola - First Apostle (a punkish and gothic young girl who specializes in the Dark-type)
  • C - Second Apostle (a strict and formal boy who fancies the Water-type)

Other apostles which are still being in the process of creation are these types:
    Electric, Grass, Fire, and Light (or Steel, if one is not to include fan-typings).

You must aid Lillie and Gladion in their rebellion against the Aether Foundation's Apostles and Lusamine to protect Cosmog from harm. However, there is a traitor among the Apostles, who has their own agenda in mind.

Inspiration drawn from Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode 4.

Back