• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
G'day

Have read up on all the posts and agree that it's really dumb to roleclaim when we have a werewolf in this game like why

tbh this is actually probably our best chance to hit Kefka since he'll most likely be invincible tomorrow so I don't think we should no lynch - because who knows when we'll next have a chance to hit Kefka to be honest.

and flicking through the 8 or so people that could be Kefka, I'm happy to [VOTE] KNS27 at this point.

Sparkin

Phase should be ending now, but I'll give you 14 hours because I'm not able to check it atm

Years
KNS27 bandwagon isn't looking good. Look into guys who are voting next day if KN turned out to be inno. While Home provided a reason that he thinks KN was buddying with ishi other people just voted saying kefka.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Kiyo can you at least try to be helpful :)

I believe I already gave some input early into the day. Anyway, just noticed your question in your previous post. I used the electric gun to prove that I didn't fake having two items. Also, I used it on Nakuzami because he wasn't confirmed inno and the chances of hitting scum with the electric gun is high due to the number of claims, so I took a risk.

Also, regarding KNS27, I'm not sure he's scum immediately for that, so I won't be voting for him yet until he provides his defense.

Sparkin

After venturing through the cave, the returners finally found a peaceful outside. However, an creature that calls themselves an esper had appeared, and decided to attack the returners. The empire had enslaved them to use their power for the Magitek. It was a long and an ardue battle, but after a while, they've finally defeated it.
But, they lost one of their own...

KNS27 fainted! They were a Returner.

It's now a Night Phase. You may send in your night actions, if you have one.

Rules
Spoiler:

The Players
Bardothren as ???
Home as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
metroid711 as a Returner
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Pecilia as ???
Desinishon as ???
Rabinov as ???
jdthebud as ???
KNS27 as a Returner

Last edited:

Sparkin

The returners had found themselves on top of a high building, in which they could see the Gestahlian castle from far...They had noticed that something was happening, someone was being executed.
The returners didn't know who they were, but if they weren't going to help their cause, they wouldn't be worth their help...As the empire had thought so too.

Nakuzami is dead! They were sided with No one!

It's now a Day Phase. It's time to choose whether someone will die or not.

Rules
Spoiler:

The Players
Bardothren as ???
Home as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Swiftie as ???
metroid711 as a Returner
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Nakuzami as ????????
Pecilia as ???
Desinishon as ???
Rabinov as ???
jdthebud as ???
KNS27 as a Returner

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Desi I sure hope your track results came up better than mine. Person I followed didn't visit anyone, don't want to deduce who because it would give mafia someone not to target boosting odds of hitting other PRs.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Kiyo, you've claimed clear, but that doesn't excuse you from being extremely unhelpful.

[VOTE]Kiyo

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Kiyo, you've claimed clear, but that doesn't excuse you from being extremely unhelpful.

[VOTE]Kiyo

Fine. I'm Terra, your cop.

Here are my reports:
N0: Investigated Bard - innocent [either innocent, Gestahl, or Leo]
N1: Investigated jdthebud - mafia [either Mafia, Kefka, or Deathgaze]

Also, I got a bow and arrow tonight. I'm thinking it's actually fabbed or something.

Also, you weirdly pushing a vote me makes me think you're actually the Deathgaze and not the role you claimed?

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Oh yeah, go and vote a bp, when the other option of who I might be is a non aggressive 3rd Party, fantasic plan everyone!

[VOTE]jd

I see why kiyo's been laying low, I guess

Back