• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen VI/Gen VII] InFluxx's Cheap Trades ? (Anything and Everything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hello, I've been looking for a Mew since I recently bought PokeBank and received a Mewnium Z, so thank you so much for doing this!

Spoiler:

What payment would you accept for this Mew?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Hi Influxx

I would very much like :

Gen 7
SHINY MEWTWO[Pokemon ()]
Ability: [ability]
EVs: [number stat] / [number stat] / [number stat]
[nature] Nature
- [move]
- [move]
- [move]
- [move]
[ball] - any apart from a Cherish ball?
Could I ask for one with a Strong 6IVs

My payments are any from the list here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=388535

Thanks
Azhaii

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Good day! If you have the following please let me know :)

Gen 7:
[Pachirisu] - Female
Ability: Volt Absorb

[Froakie] - Female
Ability: Protean

[Venipede] - Female
Ability: Speed Boost

I don't really care about what its nature, IV, or Evs are since I'm gonna use them as bases only in breeding :) thank you very much please pm me if you have time
FC: 2939-0991-7792

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Ok, I have some bad news everybody. I'm putting all trades and requests on hold, as my 3DS is currently broken in two pieces {XD} Sorry for inconveniences that this may cause anybody, and I will reopen as soon as this problem is resolved.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Ok, I have some bad news everybody. I'm putting all trades and requests on hold, as my 3DS is currently broken in two pieces {XD} Sorry for inconveniences that this may cause anybody, and I will reopen as soon as this problem is resolved.
Hi InFluxx I just wanted to tell you not to sweat the small stuff you have already help out quite a few people with your generosity myself include I'm sure that anybody that wants to use you amazing shop can wait as long as necessary also my condolences about your 3ds same thing happened to my SP when I was a kid.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
No reason to apologize, if anything, it's an inconvenience for you. Sorry about your DS, hopefully you can get another one. Sucks to go without one.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I AM BACK! Sorry about that, got everything worked out, anybody that I told had Pokémon ready are still good, and I'll get to work on the others ASAP.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hey InFluxx! I'm glad to see you back! My favorite trader. :)

I'm here to ask for more, if that's alright. I'll give you more mega stones in return.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hey InFluxxYT just wanted to ask if I could get a mon from you
Spoiler:

Thanks again.

Last edited:

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
Could I have these 3 events?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also the red genecect event, リザードン
Thanks! I might've done something wrong, it's my first few forums.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hi, really looking for tohoku victini event
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
I'm not sure if you're active at the moment, but I have a question to ask you. Is it okay for me to give you another request; even though, I gave you one over a month ago?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hi,I'm interested in the following:
Spoiler:

Years
just wodering if you could get me these 3 pokemons
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back