• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Years
8/10

I'm not into most side-aligned signatures, but yours are iconic in their own way and always well-designed complete with your little signature sprite.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
8/10
The image is cute and it helps that I like Splatoon, and it looks good centered with the links below, though the pair hover stands out.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
6.5/10
The picture is good, the text is good, but they don't really mesh well, it might look better with a different picture.

Years
4/10

Personal hatred of Nicki Minaj aside, I think that your sig is too big and the information you have in there could be organised better.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
It's...It's perfect.
From the text over the GIf, the Gif itself, the stuff the pops up when you hover over the text.
My only gripe is that your first two links don't bring me to anything specifically done by you, they just bring me to the thread.
That's not enough to lose any marks though.
10/10
Gimmepie, you never cease to amaze me.
(Even though I've obviously seen it before)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
8/10

I love Scraggy. I used to call him Pokemon gangsta. It would be better imo if your sig was in the center, but, well, whatever suits you best.

Years
8/10

There's nothing really wrong with it, however the two bits of black text amongst the links are somewhat bothersome.

Melody

Banned
Years
9/10

It's very nice, clean and neat. Can't beat the three icon style at all; especially when they're good ones. Don't recognize the subject at all; but that's not an issue.

(Definitely looking for some good advice on a direction to go with this image; feel free to VM me with extended suggestions)

Back