• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Sparkin

Johnny boy seems truthful enough and Alex has some points too. Isn't this a good time to review and discuss everybody's alibis?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Besides my overall activity during the whole game, the best argument I have going for me is that between Abby and purple I chose to kill purple, and between Bard and SirDolan I chose to kill SirDolan (not that we're certain Bard wasn't maf but eh). Surely noone can be bussing that much lol.

Years
Another point in favor of the scum!gimmepie theory is that knowing I was a potential target for today's phase, he killed Naku to frame me, but failed to realize that there would be two kills tonight. We know he didn't read the OP or doesn't remember so that's not a stretch :P

Except you know... if I was mafia there'd be people who could tell me I was missing things.
inb4 no mafia chat and I've forgotten that too

Honestly, you talk a lot but it all sounds like someone looking for an easy scapegoat to me right now. For now I'm going to go with

[Lynch] Johnny

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Alex said:
(There is also the chance majority can work on an actual dead person being voted, and I'd like Superjolt to clarify that asap please.)
To clarify, an illusion-killed player would appear (for all intents and purpoes) as dead, though they can still be lynched (with the proper number of votes, or by Judge/Loose Cannon) or killed by other means since they would actually still be alive.

Btw @Superjolt : Are you announcing mylo/lylo?
Normally I don't (because I feel like it should be up to town to know if they reach that situation) but I decided ahead of time I would for this game

Sorry for late responses, I saw them before but then it slipped my mind... I've been pretty tired

Don't have a vote count ready but I think there's about 26.5 hours left in the day

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
Vote Count 6.1

Johnny (5) - Bidoof FTW, Desinishon, gimmepie, Sparkin, jdthebud

Nakuzami?? (1) - HyperMorian

Currently Not Voting (3): Johnny, Ras!, Alex Kaz

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 5 votes on a player and 5 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 9 hours at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, July 26th.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
yummtdM.png

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So I'm guessing that since HyperMorian's naku vote wasn't counted we know that Naku is truly dead?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
I don't think it would be as simple as that. Idk tho. Maybe Superjolt missed it?
Oh before I forget
[Vote] Johnny

Superjolt

Years
Sorry for the delay! Just a heads up that the night will be slightly shorter to make things easier for me

Final Day 6 Vote Count

Johnny (7) - Bidoof FTW, Desinishon, gimmepie, Sparkin, jdthebud, Alex Kaz, Pecilia

Nakuzami?? (1) - HyperMorian

Currently Not Voting (1): Johnny

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 5 votes on a player and 5 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

Superjolt

Years

WitchHunt

Night 6

The village population was quickly dwindling. They were getting desperate to end the madness. Soon sights were set on Johnny, who was promptly hanged...

Johnny has been lynched!

It is now Night 6.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death (any other roles that would like to queue something with me may do so if they wish).

Night 6 ends in approximately 21 hours at 12:00 Noon EST on Saturday, July 29th.

Players

Alive

Sparkin
gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
jdthebud
Bidoof FTW
Desinishon
Pecilia (replaced Ras!)
HyperMorian
Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Ash as ???
purplecicada as the D.O.B.
Aaron as ???
Abby as ???
mew_nani as ???
Home as ???
Bardothren as the Spiritualist
SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as ???​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years

WitchHunt

Day 7

The night was rough...

One was lucky to survive, however the villagers soon found the body of Bidoof FTW in the rickety storehouse on the east side of town.

Bidoof FTW was killed in the night!

HyperMorian survived a kill attempt!

The King's Court has disbanded!

Players

Alive

Sparkin
gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
jdthebud
Desinishon
Pecilia (replaced Ras!)
HyperMorian
Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Ash as ???
purplecicada as the D.O.B.
Aaron as ???
Abby as ???
mew_nani as ???
Home as ???
Bardothren as the Spiritualist
SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
It is now Day 7!

Vote Count 7.0

Currently Not Voting (7): Sparkin, gimmepie, jdthebud, Desinishon, Pecilia, HyperMorian, Alex Kaz

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 72 hours at approximately 12:00 Noon EST on Tuesday, August 1st.

Last edited:

Sparkin

@Hyper: iirc, you claimed a role that can watch someone's actions. What do you have?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
It was a once-in-the-game and he used it on Home.
What I'm concerned about is while Pecilia is our new priest, does he get to know doof's reports? Last night's one in particular.

Back