• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokecards Beta

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
Years
Pokecards
Made by Mewleon:
(My Team)
Spoiler:

1c5phm04n_Screenshot_20180207-090335.jpg

What is Pokecards?

Pokecards is a fangame which combines the mechanics of Hearthstone and Pokemon together, currently as of this thread, this card has over 500 cards! This game is held on a browser, so there's no need to download anything!

(BTW, there is NO In-game purchases in this game as this game is a profit free game as well ^^)

1c5phs32o_Screenshot_20180120-210109.jpg

With this game, you can create numerous amounts of decks and deck combinations to help you stragize to win!

1c5qp11cf_rsz_1screenshot_20180207-104740.jpg

You can collect gold by winning matches, and using that to open packs to obtain cards, including legendary and mythical type cards if you're lucky!

1c5qoqhv1_rsz_1rsz_screenshot_20180207-105654.jpg

And these cards themselves have unique abilities to help achieve victory!

1c5phtb4t_Screenshot_20180121-143302.jpg

With this current project still in beta, I work everyday to do constant reworks and adding new cards everyday. Hopefully you will check the game out! As always, stay frosty o/

Link : pokecards.us.to or https://dulst.com/pokecards

(credits)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
I'm not really a fan of hearthstone, but I have to say your idea is great and a good gift for any fan of both heartstone and pokemon. It remebers me when I was a child I created my cards of yu gi oh with pokemon haha.

Keep going!

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
Years
I'm not really a fan of hearthstone, but I have to say your idea is great and a good gift for any fan of both heartstone and pokemon. It remebers me when I was a child I created my cards of yu gi oh with pokemon haha.

Keep going!

Thanks!

^^

Back