The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Sideshow Showcase
Platinum Pokemon Origin Platinum

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Old November 27th, 2015 (4:09 AM).

i wonder if this is still up cause am currently working on making a harder version of the hack and hence need permission to upload it

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 26th, 2015 (3:42 PM).

Trade to evolves wont evolve past second stage IE Graveler to Golem.
      Old January 16th, 2016 (2:10 PM).

Seems like you can't return to the distortion world if you lost to Cyrus...

Would you like to give these babies some love? :D
        Old May 29th, 2016 (2:42 AM).

Nature: Lonely
          wow gr8 hack
          Old May 29th, 2016 (3:11 AM).
          Shtposting is my life.

Nature: Brave
            Never seen this hack before!

Good luck with the beautiful hack!
            Old July 5th, 2016 (10:30 AM).

when I try to patch it says XD3_INVALID_INPUT, help
              Old July 22nd, 2016 (5:52 AM).

The Patch won't apply could someone help please
                Old August 1st, 2016 (3:41 PM).

I can't get the Pokemon Unown letters "F R I E N D". It always show the same Unown you would in the dead end rooms. And yes I am trying to run into them in the halls not the rooms.
                  Old August 20th, 2016 (3:55 PM).

Alright, I tried out this hack. I loved it, really (yeah, the hack freezed at the pre-Spear Pillar room, but I only changed the Sav to my original Platinum game on my R4, and I had pass it with without problems). But there's a problem... a "little" problem; the event items does not work at all. I tried to go to the Rotom's Secret room... but nothing. After getting the National Dex, I went to the Route 224 and the mystery house in the Canavile City (with their respective objects), for get Shaymin and Darkrai... nothing succeded. What a pity... but hey, good hack!
                    Old September 16th, 2016 (3:42 AM).

the story and generally the hack is the same as the original platinum right?just with all the pokemon obtainable right?
                      Old September 16th, 2016 (7:37 AM).

Nature: Adamant
                        Imo, this is one of the best Platinum hacks ever made. With so many features. Best of all it has no bugs, Lazerith.

Check out my page on Facebook Computers And Fanarts
                        Old April 26th, 2017 (5:39 AM).

Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
                          If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.
                          Old April 26th, 2017 (5:51 AM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by obsidian0dragon View Post
                            Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
                            If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.
                            I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!

Name: CrystalDust
                            Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                            Old May 30th, 2017 (3:24 PM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by qazmachuck View Post
                              I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!
                              To those who cares, I tried to tacke the mentioned bug and it works if you change it with the original rom. Didn't change it back to the hacked one in the facility though. I don't know what happens if you change it in the facility.

Name: CrystalDust
                              Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                              Old July 14th, 2017 (1:41 AM).

Nature: Calm
                                I downloaded the game but I can't find it in my game list! Does anyone know how to fix this?
                                Old September 19th, 2017 (11:15 AM). Edited November 2nd, 2017 by Mateo.
                                Togetic the Airbending Hufflepuff

Nature: Naive
                                  hey,

i'd love to play this but i am having trouble finding the right rom to use with xdelta patcher?
                                  i'm using the GUI one from another site to patch, using the .xdelta file, a source file and an output file, and it keeps giving me the error message "xd3_invalid_input" and this should mean that i am not using the right rom, so could some1 who knows (like Lazerith, a dev of this rom or any1 who could help, much thanks in advance!) which rom to use send me this by pm, or a link to it? the sha1 hash from the original platinum rom could help too, then i'll just need to compare multiple site's platinum .nds.

hope some1 could help! hope y'all have a nice day c=
                                  also, origin platinum looks very promising, good work on it !

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by vincentlee4568 View Post
                                  I downloaded the game but I can't find it in my game list! Does anyone know how to fix this?
                                  google on how to patch! (you'll prolly need a windows machine as i dont think there's a native linux version for xdelta)
                                  after patching, put the modified .nds file anywhere you can easily access on your android or laptop/computer, like in the downloads folder, open up your emulator and navigate to it

if you have an emulator that can scan for certain files like nds, zip or 7z, it will find that automatically.
                                  i recommend making an mega account (cloud storage) as they have a client and app that syncs between your phone and laptop, and anything you patch on your computer, upload it and it'll get synced to your phone. import the file from megasync app, and navigate to the Mega Downloads folder inside your emulator which is easily accessible. after importing the scan function should be able to find it too!

if need more help just ask, i'm not a guru but i know the basics of this kinda stuff
                                  Old November 2nd, 2017 (3:48 AM).
                                  The Observer

Nature: Lonely
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ProjectRevoTPP View Post
                                    I am releasing an unofficial version of this hack as a hotfix for the Fight Zone freeze, since the creator of the hack has been nowhere to be seen in the last 2 years.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!StRnRJZL!9w62Lm322fTGkhVTekuyK8uOzJym4ZBAqqCfgZ4m6hk

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.5 (unofficial) changelog:
                                    • Fixed Fight Zone freeze(s).
                                    Credit given to MrCheeze for identifying script #201 as the cause.

---

Quick update: I made a new patch: changed the Spear Pillar back to the original warp. The crash complained about earlier does not appear to be present and can be safely reenabled.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!z4RwBZIA!yLV5RHNXO0jwyLfrQLmdmgCdJXQ_p27mhf4XkmYxOqU

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.51 (unofficial) changelog:
                                    • Restored pre-Spear Pillar room warp as the crash no longer appears to exist.
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ProjectRevoTPP View Post
                                    Does someone by any chance still have this patch? Both links are dead.
                                    Old November 14th, 2017 (3:29 AM).

I also need the v1.51 patch, the links are dead. I searched for hours in the internet, have not found any working link for this patch. Please someone re-upload it!
                                      Old November 15th, 2017 (12:54 PM).
                                      Hack Player

Nature: Timid
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Spurkl3z View Post
                                        hey,

i'd love to play this but i am having trouble finding the right rom to use with xdelta patcher?
                                        i'm using the GUI one from another site to patch, using the .xdelta file, a source file and an output file, and it keeps giving me the error message "xd3_invalid_input" and this should mean that i am not using the right rom, so could some1 who knows (like Lazerith, a dev of this rom or any1 who could help, much thanks in advance!) which rom to use send me this by pm, or a link to it? the sha1 hash from the original platinum rom could help too, then i'll just need to compare multiple site's platinum .nds.

hope some1 could help! hope y'all have a nice day c=
                                        also, origin platinum looks very promising, good work on it !
                                        3541 Pokemon Platinum Version (US) is the one that worked for me. :)
                                        Old November 16th, 2017 (12:49 PM).

Hey, i have some troubles, dont really know how to boot it up, any directions?
                                          Old November 19th, 2017 (2:28 AM).
                                          XsauroxPlayer XsauroxPlayer is offline

This is exactly what I was looking for. Does it exist for heart gold/soul silver?
                                            Old November 25th, 2017 (10:04 PM). Edited November 25th, 2017 by DeadSkullzJr.
                                            DeadSkullzJr DeadSkullzJr is offline

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Takako Rune View Post
                                              3541 Pokemon Platinum Version (US) is the one that worked for me. :)
                                              File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds
                                              CRC-32: 9253921d
                                              MD4: 766b33089da89181a4bb0661aa008de1
                                              MD5: d66ad7a2a0068b5d46e0781ca4953ae9
                                              SHA-1: ce81046eda7d232513069519cb2085349896dec7

File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1).nds
                                              CRC-32: 69d628e8
                                              MD4: 4577b668651cb89aa307f48ae4b03a59
                                              MD5: ab828b0d13f09469a71460a34d0de51b
                                              SHA-1: 0862ec35b24de5c7e2dcb88c9eea0873110d755c

Tested both of these ROMS, both are clean. Patch didn't work for any of them. I tested v1.4 and that didn't work either so I do not know what the hell is up with that lol.

Used three different xDelta patchers: xDeltaUI, xDeltaGUI, and DeltaPatcher (v2.0.1)

Error:
                                              With DeltaPatcher (v2.0.1):
                                              [9:56:44 PM] Original file "Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1).nds" selected.
                                              [9:56:47 PM] Patch file "Pokemon Origin Platinum.xdelta" selected.
                                              [9:56:48 PM] Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
                                              [9:56:48 PM] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
                                              [9:57:06 PM] Original file "Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds" selected.
                                              [9:57:08 PM] Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
                                              [9:57:09 PM] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

With xDeltaUI:
                                              xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Both ROMs)

With xDeltaGUI:
                                              xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Both ROMs)

Again my ROMs are clean, already checked the databases to make sure they were clean. I think the patch is just broken.
                                              Old November 26th, 2017 (2:30 PM).

Can someone guide me on how to get this rom hack onto my 3ds via a flashcart? (or another way if there is one) Thanks
                                                Old January 18th, 2018 (5:44 PM).
                                                ProjectRevoTPP ProjectRevoTPP is offline

Here is 1.51, reuploaded. https://mega.nz/#!OogQWLQK!0p4DHPRSK88Ob_kXs8xPsuwkce3mU4gkWB-VT82Ft9I
                                                  Old January 19th, 2018 (1:07 AM). Edited March 30th, 2018 by DeadSkullzJr.
                                                  DeadSkullzJr DeadSkullzJr is offline

Here you go everyone, Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.51. A friend and I were on the hunt for this damn patch and he managed to get his hands on it. I did some tweaking with the patch though so it isn't restricted to one specific Pokemon Platinum ROM dump, so I made this compatible with TWO ROM dumps that most people have.

Improper Dump: (This was the base of the ROM hack though)
                                                    File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Xenophobia).nds
                                                    CRC-32: 1d8a5220
                                                    MD4: f308574ceba819d951119561a32aeb42
                                                    MD5: f8905424f7d8aea299c51ec7580b33d8
                                                    SHA-1: c5072bf51a5ecc51ade99d3506c023f5bac3eeb3

Proper Dump:
                                                    File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds
                                                    CRC-32: 9253921d
                                                    MD4: 766b33089da89181a4bb0661aa008de1
                                                    MD5: d66ad7a2a0068b5d46e0781ca4953ae9
                                                    SHA-1: ce81046eda7d232513069519cb2085349896dec7

This patch WILL work with these two dumps of the games, I still highly recommend you use a PROPER Pokemon Platinum dump (as seen above labeled "Proper Dump") so you can avoid any possible issues during the game.

Link to the patch: (v1.51)
                                                    https://mega.nz/#F!JNAkRYxa!cFEXN8qjfd9bjQf6nZQR5g

Quick Reply