The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Sideshow Showcase
Platinum Pokemon Origin Platinum

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Old February 9th, 2018 (2:48 AM).

Umm I just downloaded the v1.51 patch and tried to put it onto a couple of different platinum roms so I would have a better chance of it actually working (used Deltapatcher v2.0.1). Every time I tried that there would be an error that many people seem to be having ( XD3_INVALID_INPUT). But after turning checksum validation off it seemed it had worked.

But I tried to play the roms on my phone with the nds4ios emulator and it said Origin Platinum so that means it worked. But when I got to the first battle with the rival right after choosing my starter, the game froze. And every other rom also froze there. I also tried to use the roms on my PC with DeSmuME emulator, and it froze there too.

So am I doing something wrong? Or do I have the wrong version of something? I reaalyy want to play this patch, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 1st, 2018 (5:23 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DatScoot View Post
      Umm I just downloaded the v1.51 patch and tried to put it onto a couple of different platinum roms so I would have a better chance of it actually working (used Deltapatcher v2.0.1). Every time I tried that there would be an error that many people seem to be having ( XD3_INVALID_INPUT). But after turning checksum validation off it seemed it had worked.

But I tried to play the roms on my phone with the nds4ios emulator and it said Origin Platinum so that means it worked. But when I got to the first battle with the rival right after choosing my starter, the game froze. And every other rom also froze there. I also tried to use the roms on my PC with DeSmuME emulator, and it froze there too.

So am I doing something wrong? Or do I have the wrong version of something? I reaalyy want to play this patch, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
      Here is your first problem, you are using Deltapatcher, you need to be using xDeltaUI or xDeltaGUI since those are more up to date with patching things like this, second off I would like to have checksum/hash information of your ROM. If you do not know how to find this information you can contact me via PM/Conversation and we will go from there.
      Old June 10th, 2018 (1:25 AM).

Nature: Careful
        The link to the patch is missing, could someone bring it back?
        Old July 14th, 2018 (5:31 AM).

Yeah, so were the blue shellos removed from the game? All I can find are the pink ones.
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:46 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by IMadeThisJustToComplain.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Patient 0 View Post
            Yeah, so were the blue shellos removed from the game? All I can find are the pink ones.
            Yeah I can't find any either, about to resort to using Pokemon wild modifier ar code because I can't find them anywhere they're supposed to be. The creator probably forgot to put the east sea variants where they should be instead of the pink one.

Actually I had to use PokeGen sense there's no way to get the east sea variant to appear with the ar code.
            Old 1 Week Ago (8:44 AM).
            Lord of Floppy Disks

Nature: Impish
              Does this game have edited stats as well? if so, could you add it? I kinda get bored using the same mons in each playthrough.

Quick Reply