• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving away HA 3-5 perfect iv vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 1, 2018
I'm giving away 3-5 perfect ivs HA vulpix, they have modest,mild and other kinds of nature. Their egg moves are freese-dry, hypnosis,moonblast and encore. Don't give me any valuable pokemon because I will release them so give me your trash instead.
Edit: I now have 6 iv vulpix

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Would have loved one but I actually got a similar very well bred vulpix in wondertrade funnily enough. Thx for you very kind offer tho.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 1, 2018
You go to festival plaza, connect to the internet, press trade and go to link trade and if I'm online you'll see my IGN:Ana.Also what's your fc and IGN?

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2021
You go to festival plaza, connect to the internet, press trade and go to link trade and if I'm online you'll see my IGN:Ana.Also what's your fc and IGN?

I didnt start pokemon sun yet, does it possible to get it to XY?

VulpyMoon

Vulpix nerd
Years
Do you got a alolan female Vulpix? i would personally love a Vulpix with perfect IV statd, it's my personal favorite Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
If possible id like one of these vulpix,nature and gender dont matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back