• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm gay

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Your top 3 favorite North American swamps?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
are you gay
i dont know maybe
welcome to the best club on the planet
this is PC, everyone is gay.

Have you always known?
i already know this that's why I'm here. Not always. I kinda knew I had an attraction to guys when I was like 12 or 13, but I didnt think i was gay, just told myself it was "gay tendencies but I'm still straight" didn't realize that it wasn't just tendencies but full-on homo until like 16 or 17.
how many wigs have you lost today
None but I'm seeing The Shape of Water one last time in theaters so one later
tumblr_p58je3X1xk1qeu2t7o2_400.gif

Your top 3 favorite North American swamps?
Shrek's swamp
What was the coming out process like for you?
Slowly. It took me several years to accept myself after realizing my sexuality, and then I started expressing it a bit more. I'd talk about men I liked to kinda hint at it, but didn't explicitly say I was gay. Then once night when my dad and I were out, I told him while we were in the car in a dark parking lot. Then I told everyone on facebook later. And now I think most of my friends know and all of them have been supportive. <3

Back