• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if someone entered your mind what would they see

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Literally speaking, Thermal Regulation and other physiology topics. Studying for an upcoming exam.

Years
Feelings of hopeless, school, Pokemon, a library full of story ideas and original characters running in every direction, memories of being bullied and shamed, past romantic relationships and crushes, missed chances, friends and kindred spirits I was taken away from, grey streets, smut, fights with family, Pullip dolls and other toys, historical fiction and costume dramas, injustices I have seen in the world from corrupt political systems to child abuse to hate crimes to animal cruelty, rape cases that have upset me deeply, social phobia, worries about money, nightmares and dreams I can't stop having, personality quizzes

Last edited:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Honestly, they wouldn't wanna be in my mind.

90% "man i love my gf" and 10% whatever else I gotta do to autopilot through work, or 10% idol fandoms depending on the day.

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Probably memes, trying to remember what did I eat yesterday, trying to keep up with maths, and pretzels. So, so many pretzels.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
They probably will see a music box playing my favorite music. My mind always singing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
also pink things. I think there's an alarming amount of pink variations in my brain, not sure why. Maybe the brain itself is pink?? Naaah.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
current mood, intense logical analysis of things that probably aren't important, impulsive searches for opportunities to make bad jokes which get posted to twitter as wanna-be "DRIL TWEETS", and frequent reminders to read more dril tweets and that i have work to do and should probably do it but yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
N'Sync baritone Joey Fatone.

Back