• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Marshadow + Dialga & Palkia codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
[H] x1 Marhshadow code

The Marshadow I'm not particularly looking to part with just yet since it's my last one
Rather, I'd still like and appreciate someone helping downloading it for me since I've already got it on my Sun and would like the extra for my Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon copies, already asked around in the quick trade thread but unfortunately it's been a flail so far along with the only PM I received regarding it

[H] x7 Dialga & Palkia codes
[LF] LEGIT 2012 NA/US event Genesect of course and also a LEGIT 2011 NA/US event Victini

I'm not looking for much else in particular but I am open to offers of course though

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Hey I can help with the Marshadow code. I'd like to trade for a Dialga/Palkia code, but I don't have either of the things you're looking for. I can PM a list of what I can offer later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back