• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God's Plaything: OOC/SU Thread

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Oh s***. sorry about that MTU! i was pretty sure when I read your SU, I read that terra is a male! sorry about that!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
..."terra"? o.O It's "Miharu Mizushima", lol. Maybe you should reread my SU, just in case. XD

You may call me Michaela (I'd prefer it, actually). xD MTU looks weird. xD

miltankRancher

Years
really really sorry. here's a smiley. -> :) hope you accept my apologies my friend.

anyway, i have decided to give Seeker of Darkness and Xulek up to December 19, Monday to bring up their posts. That is pretty a long time. If it is not yet up, I am sorry but I guess I have to kick you out. sorry.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Sadly, I must drop out of this RP. I've been really busy lately, and I just don't have the time to write up a first post of any kind. Sorry. T.T

miltankRancher

Years
I posted the post! This serves as your signal to do whatever you pleases. :) just make sure you reach the shrine one way or the other somewhere in the near future.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Whew, thought that this was almost going to die out. Anyway, I gave Jack's pokemon a little scene as well since I did bother filling out their personalities on my SU. Just a note, Jack can't understand his pokemon so whenever I give them talking parts they're just speaking in normal pokemon language.

miltankRancher

Years
I also thought. hey guys, make some noise in the OOC thread! There are still four more slots open! :)

That's okay. And I love how Matthew (he is the hypno right?) posed as a big bad brother. :)))

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah... Matthew is the hypno and he's also a prick.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Sorry for the subpar act on my part, trying to figure out what to do with Terra right now. Might have him meet and possibly battle one of the other Angelorums like that of Reshiram or Kyurem later on but I hope that's alright before going along with it, same with possibly battling Draco later on too since Terra's Pokemon would trash the Espina Shrine if done there.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@miltankRancher Nah, Lyes just hovering over him like he usually does when Jack blacks out. All his pokemon feel something similar to a tug whenever Jack gets migranes they don't feel the pain Jack does, nor do they black out.

miltankRancher

Years
@miltankRancher Nah, Lyes just hovering over him like he usually does when Jack blacks out. All his pokemon feel something similar to a tug whenever Jack gets migranes they don't feel the pain Jack does, nor do they black out.

just to clear things up. thanks! i'm not sure how to describe the scene, eh. I;m thinking if Lyes is fainted or something like supporting Jack. now i know.

Back