Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old June 23rd, 2017 (4:40 PM).
Soapyyy's Avatar
Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
O|||||||O
  • Moderator
  • Silver Tier
FC: 4141-2407-3725
IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Santalune Forest
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 2,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
When will you be available to trade? I've added you btw.
I can trade now for like 15 minutes,
Tomorrow evening form 8PM to 11PM EDT, and most of Sunday day/evening
__________________
...but mine can go anywhere

Relevant Advertising!

  #102    
Old June 24th, 2017 (7:18 AM).
UberRoimel's Avatar
UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
    FC: 4442-4026-6102
    IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
     
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Location: Po Town
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 197
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
    I can trade now for like 15 minutes,
    Tomorrow evening form 8PM to 11PM EDT, and most of Sunday day/evening
    Time zones are confusing. If you are available now, we can trade.
    If not, I will just ask in you would be interested in
    Shiny DBHA Treecko 4EMS and 5IVs
    Shiny Safari Ball Tinted Lens Venonat 4EMs and 4 IVs

    also in this egg

    B1 - 5,1 - Venonat (♂) - Timid - Run Away - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark [0569]

    All are RNG Manipulated.
    __________________
    Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
    I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
    Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
    Spoiler: Mah Shinies








      #103    
    Old June 24th, 2017 (7:28 AM).
    Soapyyy's Avatar
    Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
    O|||||||O
    • Moderator
    • Silver Tier
    FC: 4141-2407-3725
    IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
     
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Location: Santalune Forest
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 2,943
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
    Time zones are confusing. If you are available now, we can trade.
    If not, I will just ask in you would be interested in
    Shiny DBHA Treecko 4EMS and 5IVs
    Shiny Safari Ball Tinted Lens Venonat 4EMs and 4 IVs

    also in this egg

    B1 - 5,1 - Venonat (♂) - Timid - Run Away - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark [0569]

    All are RNG Manipulated.
    What do you want for that egg? I'm really interested in it! I can give 5 to 7 Shinies for it!
    EDT is GMT - 4, for reference, as I type this it's 11:30AM,and I can trade at 7PM.
    Also what are your TSV? I also TSV breed and RNG manipulate, and I can tell you if I have a match
    __________________
    ...but mine can go anywhere
      #104    
    Old June 24th, 2017 (8:06 AM). Edited June 24th, 2017 by UberRoimel.
    UberRoimel's Avatar
    UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
    THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
      FC: 4442-4026-6102
      IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
       
      Join Date: Jun 2017
      Location: Po Town
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 197
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
      What do you want for that egg? I'm really interested in it! I can give 5 to 7 Shinies for it!
      EDT is GMT - 4, for reference, as I type this it's 11:30AM,and I can trade at 7PM.
      Also what are your TSV? I also TSV breed and RNG manipulate, and I can tell you if I have a match
      We’re 12 Hours apart.
      5-7 Shinies for TSV Matched Venonat Egg hmm, I guess I’ll take
      Spoiler:
      - A copy of Venonat (Not Counting as one from 5-7 Shinies)
      - #709 Phantump | Male | Lv. 1 | Harvest | Careful | 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Please Hold Everstone)
      - #088 Grimer | Female | Lv. 1 | Adamant | Poison Touch | 31/31/31/31/x/31
      - #562 Yamask | Male | Lv. 1 | Mummy | Bold | 31/31/31/31/x/31
      - #193 Yanma | Male | Lv. 10 | Speed Boost | Jolly | x/x/x/x/x/x
      - #037 Vulpix | Female | Lv. 1 | Snow Cloak n | Impish | x/x/31/x/31/x
      - #656 Froakie | Female | Lv. 1 | Torrent | Bold | x/31/31/31/31/31


      Plus the 8 Shinies for A.Rattata, Ninjask, and Dragalge which is
      Spoiler:
      -#597 Ferroseed | Female | Lv. 1 | Iron Barbs | Brave | 0/31/31/x/x/0
      - #086 Seel | Female | Lv. 1 | Hydratation | Mild | 31/31/x/0/31/31
      - #417 Pachirisu | Male | Lv. 1 | Volt Absorb | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #179 Mareep | Female | Lv. 1 | Static | Calm | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #335 Zangoose | Male | Lv. 1 | Immunity | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31
      - #677 Espurr | Male | Lv. 1 | Trick / Yawn / Assist / Barrier | Keen Eye | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #216 Teddiursa | Male | Lv. 30 | Pickup | Impish | x/x/x/x/31/31
      - #194 Wooper | Female | Lv. 22 | Water Absorb | Timid | x/x/x/x/x/x


      TSV is 3644
      __________________
      Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
      I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
      Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
      Spoiler: Mah Shinies








        #105    
      Old June 24th, 2017 (9:24 AM).
      Soapyyy's Avatar
      Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
      O|||||||O
      • Moderator
      • Silver Tier
      FC: 4141-2407-3725
      IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
       
      Join Date: Jan 2016
      Location: Santalune Forest
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 2,943
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
      We’re 12 Hours apart.
      5-7 Shinies for TSV Matched Venonat Egg hmm, I guess I’ll take
      Spoiler:
      - A copy of Venonat (Not Counting as one from 5-7 Shinies)
      - #709 Phantump | Male | Lv. 1 | Harvest | Careful | 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Please Hold Everstone)
      - #088 Grimer | Female | Lv. 1 | Adamant | Poison Touch | 31/31/31/31/x/31
      - #562 Yamask | Male | Lv. 1 | Mummy | Bold | 31/31/31/31/x/31
      - #193 Yanma | Male | Lv. 10 | Speed Boost | Jolly | x/x/x/x/x/x
      - #037 Vulpix | Female | Lv. 1 | Snow Cloak n | Impish | x/x/31/x/31/x
      - #656 Froakie | Female | Lv. 1 | Torrent | Bold | x/31/31/31/31/31


      Plus the 8 Shinies for A.Rattata, Ninjask, and Dragalge which is
      Spoiler:
      -#597 Ferroseed | Female | Lv. 1 | Iron Barbs | Brave | 0/31/31/x/x/0
      - #086 Seel | Female | Lv. 1 | Hydratation | Mild | 31/31/x/0/31/31
      - #417 Pachirisu | Male | Lv. 1 | Volt Absorb | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #179 Mareep | Female | Lv. 1 | Static | Calm | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #335 Zangoose | Male | Lv. 1 | Immunity | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31
      - #677 Espurr | Male | Lv. 1 | Trick / Yawn / Assist / Barrier | Keen Eye | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
      - #216 Teddiursa | Male | Lv. 30 | Pickup | Impish | x/x/x/x/31/31
      - #194 Wooper | Female | Lv. 22 | Water Absorb | Timid | x/x/x/x/x/x


      TSV is 3644
      I won't trade Grimer but the others are okay. You'll have to wait for a copy of the Venonath however, I don't have them with me, I will be able to clone Sunday evening my time.
      __________________
      ...but mine can go anywhere
        #106    
      Old June 24th, 2017 (9:39 AM).
      Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
        FC: 2853-0165-3757
        IGN: Sam
         
        Join Date: Aug 2016
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 487
        I have a shiny toucannon and you can have it for your shiny scolipede
          #107    
        Old June 24th, 2017 (9:49 AM).
        UberRoimel's Avatar
        UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
        THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
          FC: 4442-4026-6102
          IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
           
          Join Date: Jun 2017
          Location: Po Town
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 197
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
          I won't trade Grimer but the others are okay. You'll have to wait for a copy of the Venonath however, I don't have them with me, I will be able to clone Sunday evening my time.
          Monday Afternoon My time right? Sure :D
          __________________
          Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
          I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
          Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
          Spoiler: Mah Shinies








            #108    
          Old June 24th, 2017 (10:11 AM). Edited June 24th, 2017 by Soapyyy.
          Soapyyy's Avatar
          Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
          O|||||||O
          • Moderator
          • Silver Tier
          FC: 4141-2407-3725
          IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
           
          Join Date: Jan 2016
          Location: Santalune Forest
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 2,943
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
          Monday Afternoon My time right? Sure :D
          If we are 12h apart, then it should be in your morning...

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
          I have a shiny toucannon and you can have it for your shiny scolipede
          I traded my scolipede already
          __________________
          ...but mine can go anywhere
            #109    
          Old June 24th, 2017 (10:23 AM).
          UberRoimel's Avatar
          UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
          THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
            FC: 4442-4026-6102
            IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
             
            Join Date: Jun 2017
            Location: Po Town
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 197
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
            I won't trade Grimer but the others are okay. You'll have to wait for a copy of the Venonath however, I don't have them with me, I will be able to clone Sunday evening my time.
            This?
            #725 Litten
            Male | Lv. 1
            Blaze | Adamant
            31/31/x/31/31/31
            __________________
            Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
            I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
            Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
            Spoiler: Mah Shinies








              #110    
            Old June 24th, 2017 (11:40 AM).
            Soapyyy's Avatar
            Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
            O|||||||O
            • Moderator
            • Silver Tier
            FC: 4141-2407-3725
            IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
             
            Join Date: Jan 2016
            Location: Santalune Forest
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 2,943
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
            This?
            #725 Litten
            Male | Lv. 1
            Blaze | Adamant
            31/31/x/31/31/31
            Nope, not this one either
            __________________
            ...but mine can go anywhere
              #111    
            Old June 24th, 2017 (4:38 PM).
            UberRoimel's Avatar
            UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
            THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
              FC: 4442-4026-6102
              IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
               
              Join Date: Jun 2017
              Location: Po Town
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 197
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
              Nope, not this one either
              This?
              #696 Tyrunt
              Male | Lv. 1
              Strong Jaw | Adamant
              31/31/31/x/31/31

              It's 8:38 AM at the time of writing. I am still confused about the time zone.
              __________________
              Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
              I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
              Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
              Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                #112    
              Old June 24th, 2017 (4:41 PM).
              Soapyyy's Avatar
              Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
              O|||||||O
              • Moderator
              • Silver Tier
              FC: 4141-2407-3725
              IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
               
              Join Date: Jan 2016
              Location: Santalune Forest
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 2,943
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
              This?
              #696 Tyrunt
              Male | Lv. 1
              Strong Jaw | Adamant
              31/31/31/x/31/31

              It's 8:38 AM at the time of writing. I am still confused about the time zone.
              It is 8:41PM for me now. The Tyrunt is fine!
              __________________
              ...but mine can go anywhere
                #113    
              Old June 24th, 2017 (4:49 PM).
              UberRoimel's Avatar
              UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
              THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                FC: 4442-4026-6102
                IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2017
                Location: Po Town
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 197
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                It is 8:41PM for me now. The Tyrunt is fine!
                Are you available now? I don't know whether it's Saturday or Sunday there.
                __________________
                Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                  #114    
                Old June 24th, 2017 (5:17 PM).
                Soapyyy's Avatar
                Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
                O|||||||O
                • Moderator
                • Silver Tier
                FC: 4141-2407-3725
                IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2016
                Location: Santalune Forest
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 2,943
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                Are you available now? I don't know whether it's Saturday or Sunday there.
                I can trade now yes, but I can't clone the Venonath yet.
                __________________
                ...but mine can go anywhere
                  #115    
                Old June 24th, 2017 (5:29 PM).
                UberRoimel's Avatar
                UberRoimel UberRoimel is online now
                THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                  FC: 4442-4026-6102
                  IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2017
                  Location: Po Town
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 197
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                  I can trade now yes, but I can't clone the Venonath yet.
                  I guess we can trade now the 8 Shinies for A.Rattata, Shedinja, and Dragalge. My Box looks cluttered
                  __________________
                  Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                  I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                  Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                  Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                    #116    
                  Old June 24th, 2017 (5:31 PM).
                  Soapyyy's Avatar
                  Soapyyy Soapyyy is offline
                  O|||||||O
                  • Moderator
                  • Silver Tier
                  FC: 4141-2407-3725
                  IGN: Moon: Soapie | Sun: Soapy
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2016
                  Location: Santalune Forest
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 2,943
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                  I guess we can trade now the 8 Shinies for A.Rattata, Shedinja, and Dragalge. My Box looks cluttered
                  We can trade everything now, I'll send you a clone tomorrow or monday, or another day
                  __________________
                  ...but mine can go anywhere
                  Closed Thread

                  Quick Reply

                  Join the conversation!

                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                  Sponsored Links
                  Thread Tools

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off

                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:47 AM.