• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I find Cloack and Dagger to be super helpful. :3

I find it to be perfect if I'm playing on an unfamiliar map and want to figure out the back corridors and sneaky places to go around and surprise people. It just kinda takes a while lol

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.
Does anyone know what this means? I'm getting this in my console while I'm playing TF2.

Years

Does anyone know what this means? I'm getting this in my console while I'm playing TF2.

From what I can tell, it's nothing to worry about unless you're getting other issues attached to it. It's a leftover from item debugging, AFAIK.

If in doubt, the first thing to try is to check the file integrity of TF2.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
From what I can tell, it's nothing to worry about unless you're getting other issues attached to it. It's a leftover from item debugging, AFAIK.

If in doubt, the first thing to try is to check the file integrity of TF2.

I verified the file integrity of TF2 and the message went away. It wasn't really causing any other issues, it just bugged me because everytime I see the console there's this red-colored message everywhere! Anyway, thanks!

User19sq

Good news, anyones! I just want to share this with people I can relate to.

I finally found a server that spawned the HHH recently. This is a trade server whose map holds a boxing ring in the center, when the HHH spawns and stays in stationarily. I got both the Sleepy Holl0WNED and Gored! achievements today (one was easier than the other). Here's the IP address:

195.122.135.24:27015

Now some tips, since I've had enough of it for one day. My best recommendation, for people who want both achievements, is to go Soldier and outright kill the HHH from afar, which gives you his head as a hat. His head prevents you from getting scared when he taunts, which is a hassle even when he stands still, so I recommend wearing it near him. And another thing, even though he's stationary, he'll still attack if enough people gather around him, so getting the Gored! achievement is more difficult. My recommendation is to get a buddy, preferably Engy, to set up a Sentry that repels other players (being a trade server, you get griefed a lot when trying to do your own stuff), and then spend your time killing the HHH with a melee weapon. Now, if he does attack back, my best recommendation is using a Disciplinary Action (I didn't have one before, so I asked around for someone to trade it to me. Wasn't hard). This item has a whopping 75% greater melee range than other weapons, surpassing even the Demoman's weapons, at the cost of 25% damage penalty. So, using this item will allow you to damage the HHH while being careful enough to avoid his attacks.

There you have it. Now, if anyone can help me find a server with Eyeaduct that spawns MONOCULUS!, that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, found one:

82.165.35.112:27020

The problem with this one is that everyone playing as Pyro keeps killing everyone else trying to get the Bombinomicon for kicks. So I have yet to actually get it. On the bright side, we can now schedule a battle against this guy if we ever get bored.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I can't play on the first server, it's all the way in Europe! I'm far away from Europe! ;~;

User19sq

I'm sorry, I didn't know. Then again, I ner pay attention to where servers are located. Another detail I left out is that the HHH server is a trade server that blocks F2P players from jumping in. Just sayin'.

EDIT: Check it out, Zeffy. I found a pretty, little site that's perfect for looking for certain servers. So you might get to fight the HHH afterall! I just wish I'd found it sooner.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys! Anybody wanna play some TF2 tonight?

User19sq

I might join, but only if the number of players looks promising.

EDIT: Also looking for a Conscientious Objector, offering 1 rec or more. Got one.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Well why don't we just join an Internet server then. I don't see why we didn't last time.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Probably can't. I started getting the problem again where no servers appear for me in the server browser. If I can get it fixed then I probably will be able to but nothing seems to be working for me at the moment :/

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Probably can't. I started getting the problem again where no servers appear for me in the server browser. If I can get it fixed then I probably will be able to but nothing seems to be working for me at the moment :/

That really sucks, but it's not a problem in this particular case. I'm fairly certain I've got you added to my list so I can shoot you an invite when we find a server. I see you on offline on my friends list right now, so yeah. Shouldn't be an issue.

As for resolving that, I'm not sure. I would say a reinstall would fix it, but who knows.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hmm... What do you think about that dirty Bubble Pipe btw?
Worth it? I want a hat.

Do you already have the 2 ref? I wouldn't pay more than that. If you want it that much I don't see why not.

EDIT: Anybody have a Brown Bomber they want to trade?

Last edited:

Tin

Years
Umm, guys? What do you make of the new craft items that were added in today's update here?

I'm assuming they're promotional items for Meet the Pyro, mostly because the Secret Diary is burnt. I expect the video to come out/event to start on Friday. Why? Well, the Damaged Capacitor has "6-22" on it, which is Friday's date. Also, if a patch is released on Thursday and Friday, that will be the 300th update since release.

Back