• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Yay, I have Wi-fi out here so I can post!

Mix: You can only activate the effect once for both cards mixed, so you would only be able to draw four or discard two, not draw eight and discard four. You also have to have those cards in your deck in the first place in order to use Mix, and they have to be spells. Still, I'll revise to say that they must be in the hand, if that'll make you feel better.

Fury: Edited to suit your requests, but I'm keeping it at fourteen as you could be paying half your life points to deal this burn damage so there has to be SOME kind of huge payoff for the gamble you're taking.

Ronso Rage: Edited.

Wandering Ronso: Kimahri is also a Dragoon, hence the secondary effect. I'll edit later, as I'm short on time.

Unsealed: Interesting.... interesting. So, how do you plan to keep the normal monsters on the field long enough to draw into True Power's Release? Mist Body?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
><; It's painful to review cards when there's like, "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" of them per post.

True Power Release- depends on the others... so

Gift of the Underdog- there's only one way to do this: we better pull off an Ojama swarm somehow...

Power Limit- more lv 3 weenie rush support, but too bad GBind and LLAB is still needed and they're rather missing... still, it only lasts on the turn they're summoned, so the Mad Lobster still got no hopes to run over the Cyber Dragon.

Unsealed Cat... Fiend- thou shall not mention the D word in a children's card game for adults. More reason to use ojama for this, as the closest other candidate is volcanic monsters... it's not a bad effect at all for stalling which is what Ojama is supposed to do. It can suicide ram itself and destroy plenty of cards at the cost of LP. It gives offensive Waboku another new meaning. Spirit Barrier (or whatever that trap was called, no LP damage if you have a monster) is the obvious choice.

Unsealed Dragonette- I won't bother trying to think of a normal lv 2 dragon monsters... let alone, extremely subpar :|

Unsealed Graveshuffler- actually plausible, because it's not that hard to dump things in the graveyard. However, there's still better power boosting monsters, and even then...

Unsealed Hero- too bad he's worse than Mystic Swordsman Lv 2 >>;

Unsealed Hydra- let's not even try to imagine just how difficult it is to swarm lv 2 or lower normal monsters, let alone get some reptiles in there (because they are obviously numerous even if we include the effect monsters) to use the Hydra to begin with. OTK material if you insist on using it

Unsealed Illusionist- actually funny, because special summoning disc commander is reasonably plausible and not too situational to do. Stealing dead Il Blud allows you to steal more zombies from the graveyard. Still not that good, but potential to be very funny XD

Unsealed Poltergeist- insanely hard to use... counter productive that it needs the direct attack, but the cost of that is tributing a normal lv 2 monster. Its effect depends on how many of them are out there...?

Unsealed Soot Spirit- the most plausible one to play because it can't ever die without asura priest or trample. As long as it's up, you can't stop this thing. It really doesn't die. Attacking tokens take forever without over committing the field, which is just asking for the tokens to justibreak you. It has some slow burn damage too which is never too bad. It may serve as a decent new method to build up volcanic decks too.

Unsealed Storm... Fiend- AHHHH THE D WORD! The way I see this is a most costly version of the cat at the cost of attacking back row as well. Not as good because higher cost is never nice, plus thunder normal monster? What do I do, run mega thunderball in my deck?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Ultima End
Normal Spell
Send all cards on the field to the graveyard. You may not conduct your battle phase on the turn that this card is played.

Denial of Passage
Continuous Trap
Neither player can declare a direct attack.

Stop, Thief!
Counter Trap
When your opponent draws by using a card effect, negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Then, draw a card.

The Skies Above
Field Spell
All "Wandering" monsters gain one thousand attack points when they battle a monster with higher Atk.

Wrath of the King
Counter Trap
When your opponent activates a trap card, negate the activation of that card and destroy it, then discard one card from their hand.

And now for something completely different....

The Airship Celsius
Monster/Wind/Machine/Effect/7*
Atk 2700/ Def 500
You may normal summon this monster without tribute. If you do, its original attack becomes 1700. When this monster is tribute summoned successfully, destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Pyroclasm
Quickplay Spell
If you have three or more "Limit Break" spell cards in your hand and the corresponding "Wandering" monsters are on your side of the field, you may activate more then one "Limit Break" spell this turn.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
On the normal monster swarm: remember Enchanting Fitting Room. That's up to four normal monsters summoned in one go. Also, Human Wave Tactics has the whole replacement thing, unless your opponent really wants to spend monster removal on level 2 or 1 vanillas. xD

And um...there's Petit Dragon for Dragonette and Gigobyte for Hydra? And you could, uh...use Conger Eel for the storm critter? xD Yeah, revamping Dragonette for something cooler. Also, changed hero for any discard and added a little something for Storm Fiend.

Aaaand I can't believe I forgot about that convention. >.< *Edits names* There, all better.

And fine, I'll admit it: the Soot Spirit is creator's pet. Blame Spirited Away for that. xD

Ultima End: Broken, skipping your Battle Phase only amounts to an effect of the same value as Soul Exchange. At least Magma Burst has the whole trap shtick, only works on Standby Phase, and requires you to remove one fourth of your deck from play first. I say make it end your turn immediately when you use it. x3

Denial of Passage: Basically, the card that all stall decks will run in threes because it's free prevention against all and they don't intend to attack anyway. Tone-down, please, the closest equivalent to this is D.D. Borderline, which demands that you don't have a single spell card in your Graveyard in order to work.

Stop, Thief!: Um, this needs rewording. Make that "When your opponent activates the effect of card that would allow him/her to draw a card(s)". Fair enough, I suppose, screws over Disc Commander and pals, though sadly not in repeat.

The Skies Above: Meh, improved Skyscraper for wanderers.

Wrath of the King: Wow, you just totally killed Trap Jammer and Seven Tools. Free trap negation and discard benefit? I'm looking in vain for a serious activation cost or requirement here.

The Airship Celsius: And we're not running Muthaba instead of this because..? Well, fine, it becomes a decent beatstick even with the no tributes summon. Sort of really overshadows Fusilier Dragon while it's at it too.

Pyroclasm: the 'corresponding' bit needs rewording, I think. Anyway, it's fine I suppose, though I don't really get the name. o.O

Anyways, since I'm feeling sort of lazy:

Unsealed Frost Dragon
Aqua/Fusion/Effect
2 Star/Water
800 Atk / 1900 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "True Power's Release". While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent may not activate any Spell Cards from his/her Hand and Spell or Trap cards can not be activated until their owner's next turn after setting them.

Aaand something completely different:

Glass Cannon

Rock/Effect
4 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 0 Def

When this card attacks with an Atk that is higher than the Def of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card battles, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Unsealed Frost Dragon- is it just me or did Snowhorn/Frosty monsters get permanently tagged on for any effects known as 'screw those spells over'? :3 fair card. Actually destructive enough to almost tempt me to use a lv 3 normal aqua monster in ALO... almost.

Glass Cannon- aka, don't use spear dragon. Use this. Fun stuff for skill drain burn actually because its damage is pretty destructive, decent stall with 2600 atk power while skill drain is out, and definite must have for rock decks.

Magic Eye
Spellcaster/Effect
2 Star/Wind
300 Atk / 300 Def

Whenever a spell card is played, put one Spell Counter on this card. Increase the Atk and Def of this card by 300 for each Spell Counter on your side of the field. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may remove one Spell Counter from this card in order to look at your opponent's hand.

While we're on the endless FF craze... let's see some *true* FF history.

Four Fiends- Lich
Zombie/Effect
8 Star/Earth
2400 Atk / 2000 Def

If this card is tribute summoned, as long as this card is in face up on your side of the field, you may destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for each monster on your side of the field (excluding tokens) during your your end phase. As long as this card is face up on your side of the field, each time a card is destroyed by a card effect, deal 800 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Four Fiends- Kary
Fiend/Effect
8 Star/Fire
2500 Atk / 2000 Def

If this card is tribute summoned, as long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, check all cards in your opponent's hand, field and cards they draw and destroy ny monster with a star level of 5 or higher. As long as this card is face up on your side of the field, all monsters must be in face up Atk position (flip effects are activated.)

Four Fiends- Kraken
Fish/Effect
8 Star/Water
500 Atk / 2500 Def

If this card is tribute summoned, this card may attack eight times during the same battle phase. Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes the original Atk of this card. Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your Life Points by 500.

Four Fiends- Tiamet
Dragon/Effect
8 Star/Wind
2700 Atk / 1400 Def

If this card is tribute summoned and if this card is destroyed by your opponent's effect monster's effect, remove this card from play and special summon this card during your next standby phase. If this card is special summoned this way, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Nyu, Frosty, they have to be Wandering Four Fiends or it doesn't count. Celsius didn't get the Wandering title because it's intended as a splasher, and because FFX-2 doesn't follow the pattern of most FF games.

Kraken: So wipe out a massive chunk of the opponent's life points while bolstering your own? Meh, it needs a lot of support to set up so fair enough, I suppose. Skill Drain and LaDD LOL at this card, though.

Tiamet: So Zaborg and Exiled Force get bit, but this thing is still vulnerable to Raiza, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Sakuretsu Armor, and Lightning Vortex. Compared to the others, not quite as impressive.

Lich: Ouch. Just Ouch. I'd like to tell you to drop the attack to 2300 to make it Monarch-killable, but I suppose that as is it is pretty balanced. I can see this guy being run in Six Samurai, though. Just imagine: Summon this, call of the haunted on a monster in the graveyard, summon Shien, summon the Shogun, GG. This is an insane destruction engine. The burn effect is icing on the cake.

Kary: The days of Monarch and Cyber Dragon are over forever once this thing exists. Not only do you see everything your opponent has, but you have a permanent crush card virus too? At least make a restriction to Wanderer tributes or slap a special summoning ban. This thing is just too much ouch.

Wandering Red Mage
Monster/Earth/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 1600
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, inflict eight hundred points of direct damage to your opponent in addition to normal battle damage or increase your own life points by eight hundred. If there are two or more "Wandering" monsters on your side of the field, you may use both effects.

Limit Break-Requiem
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Wandering Red Mage" on your side of the field. The selected "Wandering Red Mage" gains five hundred attack points during this turn. The Atk of all monsters on your opponent's field becomes zero for this turn only. If "Wandering Red Mage" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not have to pay any life points to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
None of the Fiends get their special effect unless it's tribute summoned, you know o_o; All the fiends have 2 effect except Tiamet, and it's always the most destructive one that needs to be tribute summoned. Basically, if you try to book of life Lich, you only get the burn, not the destruction (so good luck using this in samurai deck.) If you try to special summon kary, you only get the attack position force ability, and so on.

Lich needs its own zombie cards to get the Lich out (goodie, Double Coston is also zombie), then special summon to get the destruction engine going. However, Lich itself is really not worth special summoning for... Il Bud is a better choice there.

Kary... because no such thing as fire support exist, just had to make the card strong by itself, and most likely splashed in the same way for LaDD, because they both need strong tribute fodder. LaDD got built in protection and special summon at the end, and since LaDD is now the standard double tribute monster to compare to along with DMoC, I thought that new form of a virus is worth the shot for Kary. Plenty of effect monsters that are lv 4 and lower got monster destruction, though, especially with gladiator beasts and their rampart destruction engine at the lower levels with test tigers and stuff x.x;

Tiamet- yeah i had difficulty because Tiamet doesn't do anything in particular in the game x.x; the funny thing is you fight Tiamet 2 times. The first time he has an ironic weakness to Death spells to kill him in one hit, and 2nd time he doesn't... hence the effect. It's Raigeki + Harpy Feather Duster though if his effect ever works, somehow.

Kraken- hey potential 4000 damage in one turn by itself if it ever works out and hits the clear field, with 4000 LP to you :x

You can special summon them, but most of them lose half or all of their effects.

I didn't put wandering because wandering cards... I don't know, gigantic melting pot of all FFs without any apparently theme together that it reminds me of monarchs? o_o

Red Mage- fair enough besides some wording problems... not sure if this is a reference to any particular character, or just red mages.

Requiem- It's all about summoning Red Mage, or hopefully have a lone Red Mage from the previous turn. Use Requiem, then get the asura priest for gg. If you don' thave the lone Red Mage, a resurrected Hydroggedon or Overload the Game Overdragon works too. Not too useful because really, the only thing about it is the lowered attack power to 0, which is not outstanding too much for a nomi spell. Opponent is laughing if you Requiem and Mirror Force is there, yet you can't get rid of it.

Since we got the "e" word known as evil added to our vocabulary, I introduce...

Embodiment of Evil- Chaos
Fiend/Effect
10 Star/Dark
? Atk / ? Def

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by tributing a "Four Fiends" Monster on your side of the field. The Atk and Def of this card is equal to the total number of cards in play and in each player's hand x 200. Whenever your opponent draws a card, deal 1000 damage to his or her Life Points. If this card is to be removed from the field, select a "Four Fiends" Monster from your graveyard and add it to your hand.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Kraken + Robbin' Goblin = hand massacre. Too bad it ain't a beast. If it were, that + Poison Fangs would be an OTKO. xD

Anyways...

Magic Eye: Cool little thing, but the initial attack power is so weak that you'd have to spam a lot of spell cards after summoning it just to keep it from getting wiped out immediately. The hand peek can be very useful, though, although Kary probably handles that better. xD

Lich: now that stings, but considering that it's two-tribute and Ryu Kokki can but heads with it for a draw battle, I don't really see an issue here.

Kary: Big brother is watching. O.O Seriously, I would play this just for the insane amount of information it gathers. Being able to know precisely what your opponent has set (and where) is already a tremendous advantage, and given that this thing wipes out Raiza and other monarchs before they even hit the field, it's pretty much lose every monster you get (either by battle or to the effect) until you manage to topdeck Exiled, D.D. Warrior Lady or some form of spell or trap based monster removal. Worst thing is that your opponent will know precisely what traps you set too, so they can nail them with Dust Tornado or MST as well. I dunno'...this is looking a bit too strong, to be honest.

Kraken: Tee-hee...Kraken is fun. And just imagine what it does in combo with Underdog Power. (Unless your monsters have got less than 500 Atk, they're all dead meat xD) Too bad you can't get the multi-attack if you Damage Condensor this. :3

Tiamet: the only one of these who gets nothing from usual special summon. The effect is strong, but it only gets to use it once, since after that it hasn't been normal summoned to the field but special summoned. Still, the sheer strength of this thing makes it worthy of consideration.

Wandering Red Mage: Fair enough, I suppose, embodies the whole black magic/white magic combo thing, though personally I'd say make the LP gain bigger than the burn since own LP is so low in value.

Limit Break-Requiem: Potential OTKO, potential nothing. Eh...dunno' about this one, but it does have a bit of the reversal flair to it.

Embodiment of Evil- Chaos: oww...just ow. 1000 burn per draw? Drop this down then start spamming those re-draw effects. x3 Oh well, there needs to be quite a bit of cards around to keep this safe from battle, so fair enough I guess.

Anyways...

Vice Mask - Cowardice
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Light
1300 Atk / 1700 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when you summoned a monster in Attack Position, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, all monsters your opponent summons (Including Flip Summon) are switched into Defense Position.

Vice Mask - Envy

Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Wind
1200 Atk / 900 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when you have more cards on the Field than your opponent, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. During each Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, select one card on your opponent's Field and destroy it.

Vice Mask - Fury
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
2000 Atk / 0 Def

This card is forced into Attack Position and can not be switched into Defense Position by any other card effects. During your Standby Phase, you may Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if you did not perform a successful attack that turn, remove this card on your Field or in your Graveyard from play.

Vice Mask - Greed
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 800 Def

On a Standby Phase when you have less than five cards in your Hand, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, you may draw an additional card during each of your Draw Phases. You may only activate the effect of one "Vice Mask - Greed" each turn.

Vice Mask - Malice
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1600 Atk / 1200 Def

During the End Phase of your turn, if you did not lose any Life Points this turn, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is in your Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Vice Mask - Sloth
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Water
0 Atk / 2200 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when you played more than one card from your Hand, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, your opponent may only play one card from his/her Hand each turn.

Fiend/Effect
12 Star/Dark
? Atk / ? Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except when there are three or more differently named "Vice Mask" monsters in your Graveyard and this card is in your Hand. You may only have one "Avtar of Vice" on your Field at any given time. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the number of differently named "Vice Mask" monsters in your Graveyard x 800. This card accumulates effects depending on the names of monsters in your Graveyard:
Vice Mask - Cowardice - When this card would be destroyed or removed from the Field, remove from play one "Vice Mask" monster in your Graveyard in order to return this card to your Hand instead.
Vice Mask - Envy - For each card on your opponent's Field, increase the Atk of this card by 300.
Vice Mask - Fury - All of your opponent's monsters are forced into Attack Position and must attack this card each turn if able.
Vice Mask - Greed - Whenever this card destroys a monster by battle, draw a card.
Vice Mask - Malice - During each of your Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the number of cards in his/her Hand.
Vice Mask - Sloth - When this card attacks, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

And yes, putting that last one into an actual card would be murder on the eyesight of anyone reading it. xD

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Cowardice: So basically this set thrives on Foolish Burial, correct? Nice. I like the fact that it makes Monarchs suddenly vulnerable to Shield Crush, and it works wonders with NoC.

Envy: Behold, the great Equalizer! Now this is pretty balanced, but still powerful. I'd say for thematic purposes, trigger the removal when you've got the same number of cards or more on your side of the field. That should do it.

Fury: I'm not sure about the wording on that first line. Anywayz, ouch. Beatstick that keeps coming back to pound the opponent is a definite pain in the butt. Not to mention, this thing makes LaDD mad and LoLs at skill drain like the rest of the set.

Greed: Foolish Burial becomes continuous Jar of Greed? Wowza.

Malice: Most useless one in the set. Your opponent LoLz at eight hundred point burn if he's already swinging for big damage, and if he isn't he just waits a turn to attack. Ho-hum.

Sloth: Okay, this is way too powerful in combination with Greed. Drop Greed the first turn, get Sloth into the graveyard during your next turn, and you get endless two card draws with your opponent limited to one-card moves. Too strong.

Avatar of Vice: But the question remains: What kind of car? XD

Anyway, fair enough I suppose since its attack maxes at 1500 and its a specific summon.

Bounty Hunter-Madog
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 500
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, return this monster to your hand. When this monster is returned from the field to the hand, draw a card.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Car? I see no car. xD *Prods post* You must be imagining things. ;D

Bounty Hunter-Madog: Dunno' really, it sort of has that spirit monster vibe to it without being a spirit, and I'm not too fond of leaving the field bare like that, even if it does give me a draw. I think I'd sooner go with Yamata Dragon for the cool factor. Maybe give it enough Atk run over Zombie Master at least?

Anyways, you seem to be forgetting about Sloth's maintenance costs ACC. The issue with Sloth + Greed is that you draw two cards each turn, but unless you want to break your own lock you can only play one of them each turn so unless you've somehow fit in an OTKO combo between the masks then you'll just be sitting there with a bunch of cards you can't play until your hand gets too big and you have to start discarding them. (A handy way to drop masks, mind you, but still...)

Also, just because you only get to play one card from your hand each turn, that doesn't mean that's all you get to do. Anything you activate from your field, graveyard or even removed from play pile bypasses the limit, so - for instance - a monarch player could bring back Treeborn and Summon Raiza to bounce something off your field and swing. Zombie could play Premature Burial to bring back Zombie Master, drawing a card with Card of Safe Return then use Zombie Master's ability to discard it - especially if it's a low-level zombie - and pull another zombie from their graveyard for another draw and Big City still suicide-slams and revives with impunity and Demise OTKO can still blast you with Demise, even if they can't follow it up with Dozer. It's not half as solid a lock as it looks since all your opponent has to do is force you into a position where it's play more than one card or die. Besides, every competitive-level deck needs a method for dealing with cards in the graveyard. If they don't have that covered, that's their oversight.

Dunno' is it really that broken? o.o Fine, I'll change it to only count spell and trap cards.

And on Malice: note how it specifies your turn? That means you can keep this in play with something like Messenger of Peace or a similar LP payment effect while sending the bigger damage to your opponent. Still, I think I'll swap this for a more prominent vice. x3

Aaand the avatar's maximal Atk is actually 8100 (all differently named masks in the graveyard and 11 cards on your opponent's field ) but establishing that situation is nothing short of crazy. It starts out at at least monarch-size when you summon it. Hmm...maybe I need to rebalance that, and I've found a way to spread out the effects too. Behold the revamp. :3

Vice Mask - Cowardice
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Light
1300 Atk / 1700 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when you summoned a monster in Attack Position, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, all monsters your opponent summons (Including Flip Summon) are switched into Defense Position. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- When this card would be destroyed or removed from the Field, remove from play one "Vice Mask" monster in your Graveyard in order to return this card to your Hand instead.

Vice Mask - Envy

Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Wind
1200 Atk / 900 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when the combined number of cards on your Field and in your Hand is greater than or equal to the combined number of cards on your opponent's Field and in his/her Hand, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. During each Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x the number of card in his/her Hand OR on his/her Field. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, after this card has destroyed a monster by battle, if there are more cards on your opponent's Field than there are on yours, this card can attack once again in a row. Whenever this card attacks, increase the Atk of this card by 400 x the number of cards in your opponent's Hand until the end of the Damage Step.

Vice Mask - Fury
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
2000 Atk / 0 Def

If this card is in Defense Position, it is removed from play immediately. During your Standby Phase, you may Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if you did not perform a successful attack that turn, remove this card on your Field or in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- All of your opponent's monsters are forced into Attack Position and must attack this card each turn if able.

Vice Mask - Greed
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 800 Def

On a Standby Phase when you have less than four cards in your Hand, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, you may draw an additional card during each of your Draw Phases. You may only activate the effect of one "Vice Mask - Greed" each turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- Whenever this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, draw a card.

Vice Mask - Pride
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Light
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

During the End Phase of a turn when you offered a card(s) as tribute, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, your opponent may not offer any cards on their Field as tribute. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, when this card on the Field would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.

Vice Mask - Sloth
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Water
0 Atk / 2200 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when you played more than one Spell or Trap card from your Hand (Including Set), remove this card in your Graveyard from play. While this card is in your Graveyard, your opponent may only play one Spell or Trap card from his/her Hand each turn (Including Set). While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- When this card attacks, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Fiend/Effect
12 Star/Dark
? Atk / ? Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except when there are four or more differently named "Vice Mask" monsters in your Graveyard and this card is in your Hand. You may only have one "Avatar of Vice" on your Field at any given time. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the number of differently named "Vice Mask" monsters in your Graveyard x 500.

Aaand...actually, I think I'm throwing in two more for the road. x3

Vice Mask - Lust
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
800 Atk / 1400 Def

On the End Phase of a turn when there are no monsters on your opponent's Field, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may select one face-up monster on your opponent's Field and control it until the end of your turn. A monster controlled by this effect may not be offered as tribute and you may only activate the effect of one "Vice Mask - Lust" each turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- Increase the Atk of this card by half the original Atk of each monster on your Field that you control as the result of a card effect. (An original Atk of ? is treated as zero)

Vice Mask - Gluttony
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1300 Atk / 1800 Def

During each of your End Phases, if you did not send a card(s) to the Graveyard this turn, remove this card in your Graveyard from play. During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is in your Graveyard, select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and discard it. You may only activate the effect of one "Vice Mask - Gluttony" each turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, "Avatar of Vice" on your Field gains the following effect:

- When this card destroys your opponent's monster by Battle, select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and discard it.

And yes, I know that technically there should only be seven sins, but eight creates a neater number. xP

Last edited:
Years
Fine then, I'll give it what I've got. ...although... Hmm... I'm going to be putting a deck with these cards into my fanfic I'm writing, but I need cards that can support it. Can anyone help me?

It's based off of Kingdom Hearts, mainly CoM/Chain of Memories.)

Fairytale Hero (Sora)
LV.4
1600/1000
Normal Monster

Princess of Heart (Kairi)
LV.3
600/1400
Effect: If "Fairytale Hero" is on your side of the field, it cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's spell and trap cards.

Half Hero (Roxas)
LV.4
1600/1000
Normal Monster

Princess of Memories (Namine)
LV.3
600/1400
Effect: If "Half Hero" is on your side of the field, it cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's spell and trap cards.

[Name still in progress] (Riku)
LV.4
1800/500
Effect: If "Fairytale Hero" or "Princess of Heart" is on your side of the field, increase this cards ATK by 200.

False Friend (Riku Replica)
LV.4
1800/500
Effect: If "[Name in progress]" is on your side of the field, increase this card's ATK by 200.

Amnesia
Spell Card
Effect: Double the ATK of one "Fairytale Hero" on your side of the field if "Princess of Memories" is on your side of the field. At the end of the turn, shuffle this card's target back into your deck.

Sketchbook
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to 'Princess of Memories". Once per turn, instead of conducting your draw phase, you may add one "Amnesia" from your deck to your hand.

Castle Oblivion
Field Spell
Effect: If "Princess of Heart" is on your side of the field, remove it from the game. All cards that include "Princess of Heart" in their card text are changed to "Princess of Memories". When "Princess of Memories" is on the field, "Fairytale Hero" cannot be removed from the field by the effcet of your opponent's spell or trap cards. At the cost of 500LP, you may choose not to shuffle "Fairytale Hero" into your deck by the effect of "Amnesia".

Chain of Memories
Continuous Spell
Effect: Increase the ATK of all "Fairytale Hero" and "False Friend" on the field by 500. You may negate the destrouction of a card listed in this card's text by discarding a card from your hand. This card is destroyed and sent to the raveyard if "Amnesia" is activated, and you lose 1000LP.

Hero's Call
Trap Card
Effect: Special Summon one "Fairytale Hero" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Hero's Duty
Continuous Trap
Effect: You may redirect any attack on one one "Prioncess of Heart" to one "Fairytale Hero" on your side of the field. You may also redirect an attack on one "Princess of Memories" to one "Half Hero".

(Any suggestions on how to improve this? I haven't finished building the deck, but I'd like to see if anyone else has any ideas for it.)
(Anyway, thanks for reading - because i'm not quite sure what exactly we're doing here.)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
First of all, these monsters of yours need types and attributes. Normal monsters should also have a flavor description to go with them. Follow the format, please. D=

Sora: Crappy vanilla, and it doesn't even hit under Gravity Bind or Level Limit either. At least make it 3-star. >.<

Kairi: Tries to turn the aforementioned crappy vanilla useful, but unfortunately fails because this card is so frail that keeping it alive on the field is not worth the bother. Lord of D. had way more usefulness than this, and that card sucks too. :\

Roxas: A clone of the crappy vanilla. Fitting, I suppose, but not useful.

Naminé: And a clone of the crappy vanilla's failing support monster. 'Nuff said.

Riku: And we are not just running Gene-Warped Warwolf (2000 Atk, 4 star normal monster) instead of this because..? It's a mediocre vanilla that doesn't enjoy vanilla support.

False Friend: we love our copy monsters, yes we do. Does each and every one of thse pairs have to be identical? It's not like they were perfect copies of each other in the games. -.-

Amnesia: Reword that, please: "This card can only be activated by selecting a face-up "Fairytale Hero" on your Field while "Princess of Memories" is face-up on your Field. Double the Atk of the selected monster. On the end of the turn this card is activated, shuffle the selected monster into your Deck." Bleah, it tries to turn Sora useful but fails at it because we still need to assemble two wimpy monsters on the field at the same time. I'd sooner go for Oppressed People, People Running About, and United Resistance to get my hands on Great Revolution. And those cards bite. D=

Sketchbook: Still doesn't change the fact that we have to keep that sucky monster on the field and this card alive for a whole turn if we even want anything out of this, and even then it's a -1 because you have to give up your Draw Phase. Just...no.

Castle Oblivion: So basically we want to spam three Amnesia and have Sora sit around on the Field with 12800 Atk. I honestly can't decide whether to go for the crappy aspect or the broken one. I'll just say 'disbalanced' and leave it at that.

Chain of Memories: Wording issues, again. "If 'Amnesia' is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, this card is destroyed and you lose 1000 Life Points". Also, you're missing a 'G' in 'Graveyard'. What's with this thematic? All the cards are picking on each other. x.O

Hero's Call: pointless. There are far easier ways to summon our sucky vanilla monsters already.

Hero's Duty: Now why does this remind me of Jam Defender? Oh yeah, effect that's basically meant to be useful but is way too selective to ever be worth it. No way am I wasting a backrow slot on this.

Just...way too weak cards, except for the Oblivion + Amnesia combo which is just plain disbalanced. These could use some serious revision and a unifying theme, not to mention a clearer link to their KH counterparts ability-wise. Besides, where's Donald and Goofy? =O

Anyways, just a loose card:

Martyr Guard
Continuous Trap

Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, by tributing one monster on your Field you may negate the attack of a monster controlled by your opponent and end the Battle Phase immediately.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Cowardice- interesting i guess... decent for stall to certain extents, and more fun for D. D. Crow XD;

Envy- Avatar will basically never get to use its effect, since avatar is meant to destroy things with destructive number of effects, and this card almost always remove itself after blowing up one thing. You need Ojama Trio to use this decently.

Fury- except what is a successful attack?

Greed- impossible to use... you'll probably be easier to win when you have 6 cards in your hand and use them all, instead of holding on to it.

Pride- We got a winner! Any deck that doesn't use tributes (so monarchs) should think about this. Stops all virus. Stops monarchs. Good attack power. It's splashable too. Even burn deck can use this as a decent beatstick with more protection against monarchs against the back row in case if your defense aren't up yet (if you got space.)

Sloth- Shien's effect for everyone... i can see potential but i can't think of anything yet right now.

Lust- tokens for the win! Ojama trio will always ensure that there is something out there =x and we all know that brain control is strong. Lust can't tribute, but still we can use it to remove defenses (since it can steal facedown too.) Flipping stolen monsters is evil... this is really insane, to be honest x.x;

Gluttony- the difficulty of sending a card to the graveyard each turn on a consistent basis is beyond difficult...

Avatar of Vice- can't use cowardice (avatar WILL be in atk mode), envy is such a meh ability, not sure about fury cause what is a successful attack, can't use greed, and can't use gluttony... so we're really down to 3 vice masks that are usable with avatar in the end, o_x; and we need 4... Hmmm.

Matyr Guard- i think that I like Ordeal of a Traveler more... this is some expensive stuff just to negate battle phase, and it's continuous trap (worse kind out there, easiest to be destroyed.)

The KH monsters... yes they need attribute, type and so on... like what Alter Ego said.

Sora- >>;

Kairi- stats are beyond horrible... and even the effect is really meh. It doesn't stop destroyed effects, so we're only stopping phoenix wing wind blast to be honest. No...

Roxas- they aren't THAT identical... I mean, Roxas has a more popular fanbase and more fanservice than Sora can ever imagine in fanfics :3

Naminé- darn it no one ever uses the accent ;_; and for making my absolute favorite char in any game with such craptastic effect, I'll call this a fail. Not to mention, she is not a princess in any way shape or form.

Riku- yeah... gene warped warwolf is better, and een that card is considered failure.

Riku Replica- a weak card that relies on another weak card to get a weak effect... weak.

Amnesia + Sketchbook + Castle Oblivion- we're again looking at 4-5 (the 5th card being double summon or else you can't get out Naminé and Sora out at the same time... except Shining Angel on the previous turn. Thus, 4-5 cards) card combos just to pull off OTK, and there are faster ones to do it. Strangely enough, Naminé offers protection to Roxas yet not Sora, and the OTK uses Sora... so Naminé is just sitting there as activation requirement. In theory, this is actually even slower than Ultimate Tyranno, Ojama Trio and Final Attack Orders, and when did that OTK ever worked?

Chain of Memories- we're missing the point of CoM here ><; if anything, Chain of Memories should stay on the field if there is amnesia, because it's how Naminé makes Sora forget about Kairi and replaces Kairi with herself that served as a chain to bound Sora down...

Hero's Call- alternate to double summon in the OTK, guess moderately faster... but a trap, ew.

Hero's Duty- and it's not like the princesses stop destruction effects >_<;

And now you tempted me to join the fanservice to make KH cards o_o But more FF6 stuff to go through first!

Magitek Armored Soldier
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 1800 Def

Whenever a spell card is played, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. Increase the Atk power of this card by 200 for each Spell Counter on this card. Remove 2 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster whose Def is lower than the original Atk of this card.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Let's see if I can't turn the Kingdom Hearts problem around. I mean, I did come up with the whole "Wandering" concept, and it can't be too much harder...

Oh, and I'll be changing the names around a bit.

Wielder of the Key
Monster/Light/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1500
When this monster is normal summoned or set, look at the top card of your deck. If that card includes the word "Heart" in its name or that is named "Wielder of the Key-X", you may special summon it. A monster summoned in this way cannot attack on the turn it is summoned or be offered as a tribute, and is sent to the graveyard when this monster is destroyed.

Princess of Heart
Monster/Water/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 1000/Def 1000
If this monster is special summoned, "Wielder of the Key" cannot be removed from the field by card effects. Once per turn, discard one card from your hand in order to place one "Heart Counter" on a monster on your opponent's side of the field. Monsters with "Heart Counters" cannot destroy this monster as a result of battle.

Guardian of Heart
Monster/Earth/Beast-Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1550/ Def 1700
When this monster is face-up on the field, you may change the target of one of your opponent's attacks to this monster. If "Wielder of the Key" is on the field while this monster is face-up on the field, increase the attack of "Wielder of the Key" by five hundred points until this monster is removed from the field.

Royal Magician of Heart
Atk 1700/Def 1500
If "Wielder of the Key" is face-up on the field when this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points, you may place one spell card from your graveyard on the top of your deck.

Blade of Heart-Key
Equip Spell
If "Wielder of the Key", "Wielder of the Key-X" or "Twilight Warrior of Heart" is face-up on your side of the field, you may add this card from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw phase. This card may only be equipped to "Wielder of the Key", "Wielder of the Key-X", or "Twilight Warrior of Heart". Increase the equipped monster's attack by eight hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.

The King of the Key
Monster/Light/Beast-Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/Def 2000
This monster's name is treated as "Wielder of the Key" for the purpose of determining card effects. While this monster is face-up on the field, increase the attack of all monsters with "Heart" in their names by five hundred points.

Wielder of the Key-X
Atk 1600/Def 1500
If this monster and "Wielder of the Key" are face-up on your side of the field, you may tribute both monsters in order to draw two cards from your deck. By paying five hundred life points, this card may attack twice during the same battle phase.

Witch of Memory
Monster/Light/Spellcaster/4*
Atk 1000/Def ????
This monster's original Def becomes half the combined Def of all "Heart" monsters and "Key" monsters on your side of the field. This monster may be normal summoned in defense position. Your opponent may only select this monster as an attack target or as a target for spell cards. When this monster would be destroyed, you may destroy a "Wielder of the Key" or "Wielder of the Key-X" that you control instead.

Hmm... Namine (since I can't do the accent, period) is just nomi wall of doom, but I'm not too clear on her role in CoM anyway, having only played I and II. Oh, and I suppose I should work on Wandering crossovers now that I'm on this theme. XD

More Kingdom Hearts monster to follow, I guess, specifically because support spells and Riku still don't exist.

Twilight Warrior of Heart
Atk 1900/Def 1200
This monster's attribute is also considered to be "Light". If "Wielder of the Key" or "Princess of Heart" is face-up on the field when this monster is normal summoned, destroy one monster card OR one spell or trap card that your opponent controls.

Castle of the King
Field Spell
Increase the attack of all "Heart" and "Key" monsters by three hundred points. Once per turn, by paying eight hundred life points you may place one "Heart" or "Key" monster on top of your deck.

Shadow Corridor
Counter Trap
When your opponent declares an attack on a "Key" or "Heart" monster you control, negate the attack and discard one card from the opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Unlocking of Heart
Normal Spell
Activate only while "Blade of Heart-Key" is equipped to a monster on your side of the field. Special summon one "Heart" or "Key" monster from your deck.

Combo Limit-Eternal Session
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one face-up "Wielder of the Key" and "Twilight Warrior of Heart". Increase the attack points of both monsters by five hundred until the end of the battle phase. The effected monsters may attack your opponent's life points directly. If "Wielder of the Key" and "Twilight Warrior of Heart" are the only monsters on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points to activate this card. You may only activate one "Combo Limit" spell per turn.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
*Cough* I use the accent, you know. But yes, poor Naminé suffers a lot of abuse from uneducated people who don't have consideration for accents. D=

Anyways, a successful attack is an attack where Damage Calculation is applied. (meaning that it's not negated by any effect shenanigans) Unless there's some better term for that? :3

Aaand, I'll cut down on greed's requirement. Let's make that four cards, even though that basically means that you only have to conserve two in your hand because Draw Phase comes around before Standby. And...my Soil Erosion Continuous Trap (remember, the one you knocked for being redundant? xD) makes Gluttony's maintenance about as painless as it can be. Anyways, I revamped Envy. Better now? :3

Magitek Armored Soldier: Yaaay! Magitek, Magitek, Magitek! ^0^ Whaaat...I liked using those armors, alright? Especially Terra's with the whole X-Fering my opponents to oblivion bit. >D Anyways, definitely useful. Two counters is already enough for it to be on par with Cyber Dragon and wipe it out by the destruction effect and unlike Magical Marionette you don't need to tribute for this. It's also big enough to wall most non-tributes if it comes to that.

Wielder of the Key: Ehh...so our extra muscle goes bye-bye with this? Oh well, it's a quick boost in field presence that doesn't hurt the hand, so fair enough, I suppose. Certainly beats the sucky vanilla. :3

Princess of Heart: Kairi is still all weak in stats. D= The heart counter thing isn't really helping since your opponent will just summon a new monster next turn and squash this. Let's give her something a bit more substantial in the way of defensive abilities, shall we? And like, maybe some actual usfeulness too?

Guardian of Heart: The last effect is needlessly complicated. Just say, "While this card is face-up on the Field, increase the Atk of each "Wielder of the Key" on your Field by 500.". Anyway, Goofy is being pretty weak on the defensive, but then again he's not that useful in the games either, so...well, at least give him 1800 Def to wall Zombie Master/Stratos.

Royal Magician of Heart: Is it just me or is Donald being waaay too useful compared to his ingame counterpart? xD I dunno', I think this is a bit too strong. Yes, it's placing on the top of the deck, but that basically translates to infinite monster or S/T removal for you (ensuring that you get that battle damage done each turn) and this is already quite strong in its own right. Maybe make it destruction by battle at least?

Blade of Heart-Key: only protection from battle destruction and a mediocre Atk boost? Seems sort of weak, but at least it self-searches. *Shrug*

The King of the Key: Mickey is a more troublesome-to-summon Command Knight for his buddies without self-protection? Again, this sort of isn't mirroring his role as the person who keeps mysteriously vanishing after telling people what they should be doing, but whatever.

Wielder of the Key-X: Well, at least it's got Roxas' whole crazy speed thing implemented somehow, though you'd have to be pretty desperate to sacrifice two cards on your field for two from your deck.

Witch of Memory: Actually, her defenses suck since it would take at least three monsters just to bump her over the Zombie Master/Stratos threshold. A monster that needs three others on the field to wall isn't really a wall. D= Anyway, this...just doesn't really look like Naminé to me. :\ I mean, her big thing is her ability to manipulate people's memories, so I'd like to see that reflected in the effect somehow. Maybe a Mind Wipe style effect (Make your opponent shuffle their hand into the deck and draw a new one)? Eh...I'll just leave this one for Frostweaver to figure out. xD

Twilight Warrior of Heart: And why don't you just say "Select one card on your opponent's Field and destroy it."? It amounts to precisely the same thing. Anyway, fair enough, though I'd like to see his whole "protecting Kairi" shtick in here somewhere.

Castle of the King: Place a card from where on the top of your deck? Specify, please. Anyways, obvious synergy with Sora here, but I really see no other reason to consider this.

Shadow Corridor: No need for that 'to the graveyard' bit. By default, that's where it goes when you're discarding. You should also specify if it's chosen at random or by either player. Makes quite the difference.

Unlocking of Heart: More swarming, and more purpose for the keyblade.

Combo Limit-Eternal Session: "Selected" rather than "Effected". Fair enough, I suppose, though given all the flash of that limit break I was expecting something a bit more grandiose from the effect. x3 But you know, you could just have added a line saying "This card is treated as a "Limit Break" Spell Card" and used the regular Limit Break wording.

Anyways, adding a little something to this

Combo Limit - Trinity Limit
Normal Spell

This card is treated as a "Limit Break" Spell Card. Pay half your life points and select one face-up "Wielder of the Key", one face-up "Guardian of Heart" and one face-up "Royal Magician of Heart" on your Field. Until the end of the turn this effects is activated, the Atk of each of the selected monsters becomes half the combined original Atk of the selected monsters and each of the selected monsters can attack three times in the same Battle Phase. Whenever one of the selected monsters inflicts Battle Damage this turn, that Battle Damage becomes 500. If the selected monsters are the only monsters on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Limit Break - Dark Aura
Normal Spell

Pay half your life points and select one face-up "Twilight Warrior of Heart" on your Field. On the turn this card is activated, the selected monster may attack all monsters on your opponent's Field.When the selected monster attacks a monster on the turn this effect is activated, you may switch the Battle Position of the attacked monster before applying Damage Calculation. (Card effects are not activated) If "Twilight Warrior of Heart" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Charm of Memories
Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to "Wielder of the Key". All effects or attacks that would target "Princess of Heart" target the equipped monster instead. On the End Phase of a turn when a monster was destroyed while equipped with this card, Special Summon the destroyed monster to your Field then equip this card from your Graveyard to that monster. You may only have one face-up "Charm of Memories" on your Field at any given time.

Charm of False Memories
Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to "Wielder of the Key" or "Twilight Warrior of the Heart". Once per turn, when the equipped monster would be removed from the Field it is not removed from the Field. While this cards is face-up on the Field, all attacks or card effects that would target "Witch of Memories" target the equipped monster instead. If "Charm of Memories" is on your Field, this card is removed from play.

Aaaand because they're so darn fuzzy-wuzzy cutesy:

Heartless - Green Requiem
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1000 Atk / 1800 Def

This card is not affected by Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated while this card is face-up on the Field, gain 500 Life Points.

Heartless - Blue Rhapsody
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Water
1300 Atk / 1600 Def

Whenever this card Battles with a Water Attribute monster, this card is not destroyed and all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero. Then, you gain a number of Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have received. Once per turn, you may select a number face-down cards on your opponent's Field up to half the number of "Heartless" monsters on your Field (rounded up to the nearest whole). Your opponent may not activate any effects of the selected card(s) until the end of the turn this effect is activated.

Heartless - Red Nocturne
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1500 Atk / 1300 Def

Whenever this card Battles with a Fire Attribute monster, this card is not destroyed and all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero. Then, you gain a number of Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have received. Once per turn, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each "Heartless" monster on your Field.

Heartless - Yellow Opera
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 800 Def

Whenever this card Battles with a Light Attribute monster, this card is not destroyed and all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero. Then, you gain a number of Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have received. If a "Heartless" monster on your Field destroys a monster by Battle while this card is face-up on the Field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Heartless - Crescendo
Fiend/Effect
2 Star/Dark
700 Atk / 1500 Def

During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is face-up on your Field you may Special Summon one level 3 or lower "Heartless" monster from your Deck.

Heartless - Darkball
Fiend/Effect
5 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 2300 Def

During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Atk of this card by 500 for each "Heartless" monster on your Field. When this card attacks, the Atk of this card is reduced to zero at the end of the Damage Step. Then, you may switch this card into Defense Position.

Heartless - Pirate
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1650 Atk / 800 Def

When this card attacks, all Battle Damage you would receive from the battle becomes zero and this card is not destroyed. A monster that battle with this card can not attack or change its Battle Position until its controller's third Battle Phase after this effect's activation.

Heartless - Shadow
Fiend/Effect
1 Star/Dark
700 Atk / 500 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) you may Special Summon a number of Heartless Shadow Tokens (Dark Attribute/Fiend Type/1 Star/700 Atk/500 Def) to your Field up to the number of monsters on your opponent's Field. Heartless Shadow Tokens may not be offered as tribute except for the tribute summon or effects of "Heartless" monsters.

Heartless - Tornado Step
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1700 Atk / 1300 Def

When this card attacks, roll a six-sided die once. Treat your opponent's Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. This card attacks the monster that is in the same Monster Card Zone as the die result. If the result is six or there is no monster in the same Monster Card Zone as the die result, this card attacks your opponent directly instead.

Heartless - Large Body
Fiend/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2000 Atk / 2400 Def

Once per turn, when this Attack Position card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed and the monster this card battled with is switched into Defense Position instead.

Heartless - Darkside
Fiend/Effect
10 Star/Dark
? Atk /? Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing all "Heartless" monsters on your Field while this card is in your Hand. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the combined original Atk of all monsters tributed for this effect. While this card is on the Field, it can use the effects of all Effect Monsters tributed for this card's effect.

Erm...yeah. xD Some of these effects are inspired by CoM, such as Darkside's effect copy and Pirate's stun effect (Gawd, I hate that attack >_<).

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... the real question is how useful Kairi is in the actual games. All she does is wait for Sora to rescue her (or alternatively, run around and get captured by Organization XIII until Riku rescues her). She has one fight with a borrowed Keyblade, then nothing.

As for King of the Key, I needed somebody to boost stats. Don't forget, he is searchable by unlock.

Witch of Memory
Monster/Light/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 1000/Def 2200
This monster is normal summoned or special summoned in defense position. Once per turn, you may pay five hundred life points to select one random card in your opponent's hand and place it on the bottom of their deck. Then your opponent draws a card.

Princess of Heart
Atk 1000/Def 2200
This monster is switched to defense position when it is normal or special summoned. While this monster is face-up on the field, all "Key" monsters and "Twilight Warrior of Heart" that you control cannot be removed from the field by card effects. Once during your main phase, discard one card from your hand in order to place one "Heart Counter" on an opponent's monster. Monsters with a "Heart Counter" may not activate their effects.

Two Crossed
Equip Spell
This card may be added to your hand from your deck instead of conducting your normal draw phase. This card may only be equipped to a "Key" monster or "Twilight Warrior of Heart". When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of the equipped monster being destroyed, special summon one "Wielder of the Key" and one "Wielder of the Key-X" from your hand or deck.

I'll comment on the heartless in full later, though I've got to say that Darkside is pushing it. Drop down pirate, follow it the next turn with shadow to duplicate an opponent's swarm (with zombies and Six Samurai, we're talking major pain) and then tribute away. You have instantly summoned a monster with a minimum attack of 2350 with a stun ability and token summoning. I'd say that maybe all effects or total combined attack is pushing it. That's not even getting into the horrors this thing causes with Crescendo and the colored musics.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well, if we're going down that road: how useful is Donald in the games? xD

Anyways, revamps:

Witch of Memory: Well, at least she's got tougher defenses now (Oh Geear Golem, move over; your replacement is here. ;D). The replacement effect is a bit of a gamble because you have no idea what you're replacing (or what your opponent will get in exchange) so it's liable to bite you in the leg. Don't know if I'd use it. Hard to say how that effect could get more useful without overpowering it, though...hm...how about you get to declare a card type and your opponent must select a card of that type to put at the bottom of the deck? Or at the very least add an effect let you see the card your banishing to the bottom of the deck?

Princess of Heart: Better. The combined abilities of protection and effect negation definitely make this a keeper. (Considering the power of that ability, I think you could cut the Def to the 1800/1900 range, actually) Now throw in Charm of Memory and Twilight Warrior and we have one annoying combination. x3

Two Crossed: don't we have enough equip already? xD Well, the whole turning one into two bit will really make your opponent want to spend some S/T removal before they attack, unless they're running Raiza in which case they just laugh at your wasted equip. Mmmhmm...I still think this effect (with a little wording change) could work just as well as Normal Trap or Quick-Play Spell.

And Darkside is powerful, yes, but it's also a major loose cannon. First off, the wording demands that you give up everything suitable that you have on your field for the summon; no pick and choose business. Second, it also has a glaring weak against all forms of field bounce (*cough* Raiza *cough*) and unless you mold Green Requiem in there it is equally vulnerable to any and all other ways to dispose of big monsters so it's putting all your proverbial eggs into one big proverbial basket, not to mention that Skill Drain laughs itself silly over this. Also, while the combined Atk thing may seem a bit hefty, do consider that you have to build up a lot of field presence to make it worth your while. Ra tried to pull this shenanigans before, and we all know how well that worked.

Oh well, I'll restrict it to only use the effects of the tribute monsters (as opposed to everything on the field). :3

Anyways...

Fateful Premonition
Normal Spell

Select one card from your Deck and remove it from play face-down. (Neither player may look at this card) At any time during the duel, when your opponent summons or activates the effect of a card, you may reveal the card removed from play by this card's effect. If the card your opponent played has the same name as the card you revealed, negate the summoning or activation of that card and remove it from play, then add the card you revealed to your Hand.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Fateful Premonition: Was that a card purposely "made" by you to recreate the card that Yugi used against Atemn?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
That card was a basis, but it's not identical. As far as I know, Yugi's sealing chest thingie only did a regular negation, this also removes from play and gives you a copy of the card you negated for own use, so it's meaner. I sort of thought of this as extreme prediction with proper payback. x3

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
Evil Elitist
DARK Fiend-Type
Level 4 ATK 3000 DEF 0

If this card is in face-up Attack Position, you lose the Match. This effect cannot be negated. This card cannot exist in your Graveyard or Removed Zone. If this card is in your Deck, add it to your hand and shuffle your Deck.

This represents all the, "Competitive dueling is the only way to be! If you don't use a Meta Deck, then you suck, fail at life, and need to kill yourself! Stop polluting the game with your fun and creativity!" people. These are the same idiots who would Normal Summon the above card, because like in the anime (The Winged Dragon of Ra had that ancient Egyptian text that could only be visible when the card was Summoned), this card's effect can only be seen when it's Summoned (just the underlined bit though). With 0 DEF, I really doubt someone will put it in Defense Position, since monsters with more than 3000 ATK are hard to get to the field.

Last edited:
Back