Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)

Male
As if I'd be one to say
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
269 posts
1.4 Years
So here's a nice little writer's game I found on wattpad so I'll do a version here.

So the rules are in the title. Give a summary of your story in about a paragraph (unless you enjoy writing essays) and try to do it badly. I'll give an example with my own shi*ty story.

Shattered Crests book 1 of too many is about a coincidence of characters that happen to be found by some villains, that happen to be the correct ones related to a past instance, that happened to affect some of the protagonists, which happens to help with character development, which happens for moving the journey along together, that happens to lead to some a variety of coincidental stuff the characters wind up in if they aren't busy fighting with each other or calling each other by their dubbed "not names", which happens to lead to fights, which happens to lead to moves being used, which happens to have more coincidences till the ending leaving our characters not the same as they were before.

Go wild peeps!

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
– Unknown

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
19,982 posts
7.2 Years
An overconfident, clueless farmboy wearing too much pink and his Nidoran with ADHD set out on a tour of their home region's Pokemon Centres. Along the way they also challenge gyms, encounter wild Pokemon in severe need of some chill pills as a poorly foreshadowed plot unravels and encounter other trainers who are all capable of kicking his ass.

-The Stairway to Heaven

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
5,651 posts
13.2 Years
One dark-type expert goes to Alola for some change in scenery. While on vacation, he meets with another dark-type expert who doesn't socialize very much, and he makes it his goal to have a Pokemon battle and become best bros with him. Both men will also have to deal with stuff caused by Team Skull and Aether, and get satisfying closures to their tragic backstories.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]
Advertiser Content