• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry, couldn't get on yesterday. Today is fine, is it still 8pm?
Thats fine, i just happened to be online last night (I wasnt planning on being online).

Which ever is better for you. I can 3 or 8, but if you do 8ish I can try to get a female, still unsuccessful so far. Just let me know which time you want to trade.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
Thats fine, i just happened to be online last night (I wasnt planning on being online).

Which ever is better for you. I can 3 or 8, but if you do 8ish I can try to get a female, still unsuccessful so far. Just let me know which time you want to trade.
8pm is a good time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hello, I'm interested in a Bold, Regenerator Foongus, with 5 IVs.

IGN:Kelvo
FC: 3583-1288-6273

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I'm interested in a Bold, Regenerator Foongus, with 5 IVs.

IGN:Kelvo
FC: 3583-1288-6273
Hey man. I will start working on it and I will let you know when its ready. Can you let me know the best time to trade with you is and what time zone or nearest large city is. That would be great.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey man. I will start working on it and I will let you know when its ready. Can you let me know the best time to trade with you is and what time zone or nearest large city is. That would be great.

Thanks so much man. I'm on Central Standard Time by Chicago, and I'm usually out and about until about 8. So 9 PM my time? Just to be safe? (But not today, because I'll be out past Midnight.)

Years
Thanks so much man. I'm on Central Standard Time by Chicago, and I'm usually out and about until about 8. So 9 PM my time? Just to be safe? (But not today, because I'll be out past Midnight.)
Yeah np. I have your pokemon ready to go, but something like 1030 PM tonight your time work for you?

Years
hi can you tell me what it would take for a bold chansey 5iv everything but attack
I would love to get something that is battle ready (5+IVs, EV trained, movepool, etc.) and dont mind getting a clone of it, but dont feel obligated as I dont require you to trade me anything just if your feeling nice

iwant2trade

FC: 3153-5860-2389
Years
I would love to get something that is battle ready (5+IVs, EV trained, movepool, etc.) and dont mind getting a clone of it, but dont feel obligated as I dont require you to trade me anything just if your feeling nice
maybe a 6IV dragonite modest with ice beam flamethrower fly and outrage

Years
maybe a 6IV dragonite modest with ice beam flamethrower fly and outrage
Sorry I havent replied earlier just been busy all day. That will definitely work for so I will start the chansey tonight and hopefully have it tomorrow night. Just let me know what timezone your in or nearest largest city and what times your available for trading.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey Mac, it's me again, and I'm just curious if you could breed a Wide Guard Honedge? Cuz i didn't see it as am egg move in the shop.

Years
Hey Mac, it's me again, and I'm just curious if you could breed a Wide Guard Honedge? Cuz i didn't see it as am egg move in the shop.
Yeah thats no problem, I have one I can breed off of. What nature do you want, cuz right now it has a terrible nature for battling. Let me know so I can start on it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Yeah thats no problem, I have one I can breed off of. What nature do you want, cuz right now it has a terrible nature for battling. Let me know so I can start on it.

That's great. I'd need a modest nature with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Just so you know I dont breed for 6IV pokemon, unless its for a specific HP, so I wont do the zero IV in attack. Now I can breed you a modest one that is 31/xx/31/31/31/31 if that is alright?

Yeah that's what I meant basically. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back