ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old August 24th, 2016 (11:14 AM). Edited August 30th, 2016 by Kingdragon131.
Kingdragon131 Kingdragon131 is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 11
    Here is a link to my channel: www.youtube.com/user/Kingdragon

    Note: I will be trying to catch as much as I can for the pokedex but the videos are still edited so you won't see every battle.

    Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFtkZqZ_F4
    Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA3VvlEgPLg
    Episode 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLDJg7KAo-c
    Episode 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELjxBHTBz4c
    Episode 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQif2-YdLw
    Episode 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0fRe4ndvE
    Episode 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHD-n6ADqF8
    Episode 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1yZAioDHY
    Episode 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nyHFpKtNA
    Episode 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bzXUjODpdc
    Reply With Quote
      #52    
    Old August 24th, 2016 (11:38 AM).
    Qnar Qnar is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      How to rock what to do after Winford city tower
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old August 24th, 2016 (3:13 PM).
      Sloo's Avatar
      Sloo Sloo is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Age: 29
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 324
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Azelf Ibrahim View Post
        Haha, yeah I finished it since I had time off work. I'm on sick leave because of an injury.
        I'm still gonna try for that item, I just can't leave it there!



        Looks like I have two more keyholes to find then... I've got some hunting to do.



        Awesome, it makes it easier to know instead of levelling up blindly with exp. share.
        I'm actually trying to complete the PokéDex too, is that possible in this game?
        Which 3 locations have you found?
        It isn't possible to complete the Pokédex, I left a few out.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by yush123 View Post
        this game needs to be paid in order to play?
        No, the opening states "if you paid for the game, you got ripped off" meaning it should be free

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Flame-D View Post
        Their a glitch I ran into. After gaining my 11th badge I head towards the bridge which was blocked by some old people. I then get a text box which reveals what happens even though I haven't done that part yet and im pretty because sure that happens all the events that should happen don't. Im still able to go through the victory road and reach the pokemon league but im a missing out on the last bit of the story.
        Gah another one? You couldn't have skipped the pyramid. Did you just go straight from the pyramid to Hickory City, get the badge, and go up to Route 36?
        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old August 24th, 2016 (3:15 PM).
        Sloo's Avatar
        Sloo Sloo is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2010
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 324
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Qnar View Post
          How to rock what to do after Winford city tower
          How to rock? After Valen Co, you leave the city and Prof Wood will call you. He tells you to go check out your father's office building.
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old August 24th, 2016 (4:00 PM).
          oaoaoas oaoaoas is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Posts: 4
            There is a glitch after you beat the elite 4, if you go north of Silvestar city the arceus dialga palkia dad samus event will be triggered. Happens only once though.
            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old August 24th, 2016 (4:05 PM).
            Sloo's Avatar
            Sloo Sloo is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 324
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by oaoaoas View Post
              There is a glitch after you beat the elite 4, if you go north of Silvestar city the arceus dialga palkia dad samus event will be triggered. Happens only once though.
              You mean south? It was doing that to me before I made my own credits. It was working ok for me now though.
              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old August 24th, 2016 (5:51 PM).
              Sloo's Avatar
              Sloo Sloo is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2010
                Age: 29
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 324
                I added some redundant setvars on both sides of Route 36 to the newest patch, hopefully that solves the issue.
                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old August 24th, 2016 (7:49 PM).
                Azelf Ibrahim's Avatar
                Azelf Ibrahim Azelf Ibrahim is offline
                Good thing I'm here! No? Anyone?
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2016
                  Location: Sydney
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 37
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sloo View Post
                  Which 3 locations have you found?
                  It isn't possible to complete the Pokédex, I left a few out.
                  The one on an island at the south west of the map, one in victory road in the room with the water and one on top of a mountain that is accessed through an ice cave west of Frosberg town.

                  Oh well, evolving the fakemons to see their entries is good enough then.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old August 25th, 2016 (4:10 AM).
                  Pr4mius Pr4mius is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 29
                    Well, it doesn't even let me run the game. Either it looks really glitchy and then crashes or the game doesn't run at all.
                    __________________
                    Hacks/Games I support:



                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old August 25th, 2016 (4:44 AM).
                    unknowaguiar unknowaguiar is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2016
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3
                      Hey Sloo, i really want to try your game out, but i'm having a problem trying to patch it. I've already tried multiple ruby roms, but the game keeps glitching at the start. The opening seems fine, but when it is supposed to the title the screen is all messed up. The Dad and blissey sprites at the start are all messed up and the game just resets if i try to rename my character. It also resets just before the game actually starts after this intro part, if i get through with one of the suggested names. I'm using MyBoy! on android smartphone and lunarips to patch.
                      Hope someone can help me figuring out this problem, thanks!!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old August 25th, 2016 (6:25 AM).
                      Sharingan92 Sharingan92 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2016
                        Gender: Other
                        Posts: 1
                        I have the same problem when I defeated Dart Vader, ridley,giratina in the DEATH STAR.samus and i escape from explosion. Normally go we back to route 36 but it turning back to the entrance when it's starts in thr DEATH STAR...what i do is to lose to giratina and go back to pokemon center

                        #2: there is no sprite of samus,arceus and DAD when I back to route 36

                        3rd is: it's the same script of the #2 when i go out to the cave and go to the pokemon league
                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old August 25th, 2016 (7:04 AM).
                        Xertified's Avatar
                        Xertified Xertified is offline
                        Shtposting is my life.
                           
                          Join Date: May 2015
                          Location: Idk man, the Devil's Anus?
                          Age: 18
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 1,856
                          Interesting. Guess I'll play it later. Keep it up!
                          __________________
                          Satire.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old August 25th, 2016 (7:08 AM).
                          Alexanfung Alexanfung is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2015
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 29
                            Where can I find the 5 locations for the ancient key?

                            Also, the ghost in the mansion is nearly uncatchable... so I just take it down... any recatch?

                            Thanks for your great game and I am crazy about it!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old August 25th, 2016 (7:19 AM).
                            oaoaoas oaoaoas is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2009
                              Posts: 4
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sloo View Post
                              You mean south? It was doing that to me before I made my own credits. It was working ok for me now though.
                              Yeah I meant south hahahaha :p Great hack btw, really enjoyed it.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old August 25th, 2016 (8:02 AM).
                              Alexanfung Alexanfung is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2015
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 29
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Alexanfung View Post
                                Where can I find the 5 locations for the ancient key?

                                Also, the ghost in the mansion is nearly uncatchable... so I just take it down... any recatch?

                                Thanks for your great game and I am crazy about it!
                                Finally get all 5 of them

                                thanks all the tips and reminders above :)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66    
                                Old August 25th, 2016 (8:22 AM).
                                Jakehus8 Jakehus8 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2016
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 4
                                  I just beat the gym in Muerton City and I have no idea what to do someone please help!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67    
                                  Old August 25th, 2016 (8:25 AM).
                                  Alexanfung Alexanfung is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2015
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 29
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Jakehus8 View Post
                                    I just beat the gym in Muerton City and I have no idea what to do someone please help!
                                    go to the haunted mansion, and do some maze search, at last get the back gate key
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68    
                                    Old August 25th, 2016 (9:07 AM).
                                    slayring's Avatar
                                    slayring slayring is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 8
                                      How do I get Dive?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69    
                                      Old August 25th, 2016 (11:53 AM).
                                      Theycallmejesus Theycallmejesus is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2016
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 15
                                        Im off for a week and someone makes a new game gosh darnit xD downloading asap!! Looks awesome :D ps: eevee as a starter is awesome (espeon here I come c;) and a story about one if my favorite legendary pokemon has me excited:) I'll tell you how I feel as soon as I beat it!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70    
                                        Old August 25th, 2016 (12:03 PM).
                                        Theycallmejesus Theycallmejesus is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2016
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 15
                                          Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I absolutely loved fuligin, hopefully this lives up to the hype!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71    
                                          Old August 25th, 2016 (1:00 PM).
                                          Theycallmejesus Theycallmejesus is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2016
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 15
                                            Quick question, I just got cut and just got on route 5...I ran into a shiny pidgey...is the shiny encounter rate up? Or am I just blessed by lord Arceus for being so faithful
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72    
                                            Old August 25th, 2016 (1:55 PM).
                                            Theycallmejesus Theycallmejesus is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2016
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 15
                                              Sorry I keep on posting XD but
                                              Spoiler:
                                              I just ran into a sasquatch right after the 2nd gym, was that suppose to be there that early? I caught it after reseting multiple times XD but yeah that was a bit scary
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73    
                                              Old August 25th, 2016 (3:07 PM).
                                              Sloo's Avatar
                                              Sloo Sloo is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                                Age: 29
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 324
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Azelf Ibrahim View Post
                                                The one on an island at the south west of the map, one in victory road in the room with the water and one on top of a mountain that is accessed through an ice cave west of Frosberg town.

                                                Oh well, evolving the fakemons to see their entries is good enough then.
                                                There's one in Northsky Cave, and one in Hardai Pyramid.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74    
                                                Old August 25th, 2016 (3:17 PM).
                                                Sloo's Avatar
                                                Sloo Sloo is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                                  Age: 29
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 324
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Pr4mius View Post
                                                  Well, it doesn't even let me run the game. Either it looks really glitchy and then crashes or the game doesn't run at all.
                                                  Are you sure you're using the right ROM? It's a Ruby AXVE 1.0

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by unknowaguiar View Post
                                                  Hey Sloo, i really want to try your game out, but i'm having a problem trying to patch it. I've already tried multiple ruby roms, but the game keeps glitching at the start. The opening seems fine, but when it is supposed to the title the screen is all messed up. The Dad and blissey sprites at the start are all messed up and the game just resets if i try to rename my character. It also resets just before the game actually starts after this intro part, if i get through with one of the suggested names. I'm using MyBoy! on android smartphone and lunarips to patch.
                                                  Hope someone can help me figuring out this problem, thanks!!
                                                  Try to find a Ruby AXVE 1.0 rom, patch with LunarIPS, and maybe test it on VBA on your computer first to see if it runs there before trying on your phone.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Sharingan92 View Post
                                                  I have the same problem when I defeated Dart Vader, ridley,giratina in the DEATH STAR.samus and i escape from explosion. Normally go we back to route 36 but it turning back to the entrance when it's starts in thr DEATH STAR...what i do is to lose to giratina and go back to pokemon center

                                                  #2: there is no sprite of samus,arceus and DAD when I back to route 36

                                                  3rd is: it's the same script of the #2 when i go out to the cave and go to the pokemon league
                                                  The var should be set each time the final event runs, so I'm not sure why it would run after you exit the cave.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Alexanfung View Post
                                                  Where can I find the 5 locations for the ancient key?

                                                  Also, the ghost in the mansion is nearly uncatchable... so I just take it down... any recatch?

                                                  Thanks for your great game and I am crazy about it!
                                                  Hardai Pyramid, Northsky Cave, Route 20, Victory Road, and Mt Infernus summit.
                                                  You only get one chance to catch the Ghost and it isn't impossible :P

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by slayring View Post
                                                  How do I get Dive?
                                                  Dive is right behind Giratina's throne.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Theycallmejesus View Post
                                                  Quick question, I just got cut and just got on route 5...I ran into a shiny pidgey...is the shiny encounter rate up? Or am I just blessed by lord Arceus for being so faithful
                                                  You sir have been blessed.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Theycallmejesus View Post
                                                  Sorry I keep on posting XD but
                                                  Spoiler:
                                                  I just ran into a sasquatch right after the 2nd gym, was that suppose to be there that early? I caught it after reseting multiple times XD but yeah that was a bit scary
                                                  It's probably just an Ursaring or a man wearing a costume.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old August 25th, 2016 (4:48 PM).
                                                  Theycallmejesus Theycallmejesus is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Feb 2016
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 15
                                                    Oml thanks for the replies xDI had to take a break to get back to my writing, but now I am ready to play more!

                                                    Spoiler:
                                                    The squatch was level 40 when my team was barely 20, hence why I was scared XD I can't wait to finish this and will probably be up all night doing that!
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:41 PM.