• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen my playthrough journal

Years
i might think about doing a monotype playthrough journal when i get my 2nd copy of pokemon x... i'm not sure yet ~_~

but i know my team will be:

nidoran (F) - nickname: rina *monotype starter ♥* (i had her in leafgreen, and i had to put her in the pc for my female sandshrew - misa, and i kinda feel bad *i love her ♥*)

nidoran (M) - nickname: nido *i had him in my other leafgreen saveslot before, but recently i didn't catch him in the safari zone*

nidoran (F) - nickname: ri *going to evolve her into nidorina before i trade her over to my 2nd x game*

nidoran (M) - nickname: ni *going to evolve him into nidorino before i trade him over to my 2nd x game*

yanma (F) - nickname: jari

murkrow (F) - nickname: Raven

*need to get a nickname for the ones with the question marks.... if you have any suggestions, please tell me :) *

i'll think about it and do my best to update if i do decide to do it :)

but first, maybe, maybe i'll do a playthrough journal of my 2nd copy of 'either' x or y

again, i do know what my team for either game will be:

pokemon y: *i hadn't chosen froakie yet*

froakie (F) - nickname: Froxy

furfrou (F) - nickname: Scruffy

hippopotas (F) - nickname: Oasis

mantyke (F) - nickname: manta

snover (F) - nickname: Yukika

mankey (F) - nickname: nickname: Féro

pokemon alpha sapphire: *i hadn't chosen totodile yet*

totodile (F) - nickname: Liako *trade-over from other alpha sapphire*

plusle (F) - nickname: plusi

paras (F) - nickname: lasi

seel (F) *shiny* - nickname: pami

shroomish (F) - nickname: kino *going to evolve her into breloom*

pidgey (F) *shiny* - nickname: tornado *going to evolve her into pidgeot*

again, i'll think about it and do my best to update if i do decide to do it :)

Last edited:
Back