• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon

What type suitable type for Dragon?

• Fire

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Darl

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Love those fakemon. Waiting for some new fakemon. By the way I thing some dragon and dark fakemon would be great.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Love those fakemon. Waiting for some new fakemon. By the way I thing some dragon and dark fakemon would be great.

Thanks for the idea and love my fakemon

I will make it soon

Hey,me again.

And I just this Fakemon

DARKFLY-2.png

Darkfly

I hope you like it.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for the fakemon. But it doesn't look like a dragon pokemon. It kinda look like zubat. But it doesn't bad, it is good. Please make a real dragon fakemon {may be like Flygon}. It should be look like a
dragon. Bye and keep up the good work.
By the way Will you work with me for my hack. I realy need some fakemon for my Hack. Please VM me if you want. Bye and good luck.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Thanks for the fakemon. But it doesn't look like a dragon pokemon. It kinda look like zubat. But it doesn't bad, it is good. Please make a real dragon fakemon {may be like Flygon}. It should be look like a
dragon. Bye and keep up the good work.
By the way Will you work with me for my hack. I realy need some fakemon for my Hack. Please VM me if you want. Bye and good luck.

Done and put in the first post.

:D

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Amazing Fakemon, but I think Inferorb should be renamed Infernorb. It sounds better aloud.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Amazing Fakemon, but I think Inferorb should be renamed Infernorb. It sounds better aloud.

I still stick with Inferorb.

Update:

DRAGONDARK.png

Dragondark

LEAFSNAKE.png

Leafsnake

Now I want to add trainers:
GYMLEADERFIRION.png

GYMLEADERSHEILA.png

GYMLEADERTRACY.png

GYMLEADERDEXTER-2.png

GYMLEADERJCENA.png

This is my trainer sprites A.K.A Gym leaders
Don't steal my sprites
If you want my sprites,ask me permissions
Then,Give me credicts.

I hope you like it

Last edited:
Years
Devitomb looks awesome, i can't really point out anything wrong with it. But then you went back to using circles and not so great fakemon again?

I'll comment on your trainers.
They're pretty copy and paste, and you've removed a lot of the shading(notably on the last oragne one). I'd try and fix this up if i were you.
Purple dude leaning on the table would've fallen over or his spine cracked because you can't stand/lean like that very easily so it might be wise to change the pose.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Devitomb looks awesome, i can't really point out anything wrong with it. But then you went back to using circles and not so great fakemon again?

I'll comment on your trainers.
They're pretty copy and paste, and you've removed a lot of the shading(notably on the last oragne one). I'd try and fix this up if i were you.
Purple dude leaning on the table would've fallen over or his spine cracked because you can't stand/lean like that very easily so it might be wise to change the pose.

Yeah,yeah this is without the table:
GYMLEADERDEXTER-2.png

Your Triner Sprite are Very good. I want to see more. Good luck...

Thanks bro

Last edited:
Years
Ok,i'll try and explain it different.

There is no possible way he could be standing in that pose. You need to change the leg, he would have fallen over by now...
Secondly his arm looks strange and too long, you might wanna look at that too.
Spiritiny has nothing wrong with it.
Darkfire has MLS (multiple lightsource syndrome), remember the light source is at the top left corner. Therefore there wouldnt be light around his mouth, or at the bottom.
There's light on the right elbow which wouldn't be there either.
The chimecho things at the bottom dont really fit, you'l need to fix the shading and how they are attached to make them fit in better.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Ok,i'll try and explain it different.

There is no possible way he could be standing in that pose. You need to change the leg, he would have fallen over by now...
Secondly his arm looks strange and too long, you might wanna look at that too.
Spiritiny has nothing wrong with it.
Darkfire has MLS (multiple lightsource syndrome), remember the light source is at the top left corner. Therefore there wouldnt be light around his mouth, or at the bottom.
There's light on the right elbow which wouldn't be there either.
The chimecho things at the bottom dont really fit, you'l need to fix the shading and how they are attached to make them fit in better.

The legs will be like this:
NERD.png

^up here

And thanks for the advise

gol

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
These are okay, but they are to spherical or basic shapes, which makes them look not so good. Your trainers and devitomb are really good!

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
These are okay, but they are to spherical or basic shapes, which makes them look not so good. Your trainers and devitomb are really good!

Thanks for like my devitomb and the advise

Last edited:

gol

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
I like the spiritiny too. The have good body shape (spritiny and devitomb). and, you're welcome

Years
New Gym leadear spriter are very good but the fakemon you post in this thread are not good. I know thant you can make very good fakemon. Dont post any sprite that are nt good. Btw. Thanks for making me some sprite.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
New Gym leadear spriter are very good but the fakemon you post in this thread are not good. I know thant you can make very good fakemon. Dont post any sprite that are nt good. Btw. Thanks for making me some sprite.

ah and no problem "boss" XD.

torterra10

SO LOOK WHO'S TALKING NOW!
Years
Trainers:
Spoiler:

I will upload as soon as posibble.
BTW,the poll say "darl" but it is "dark"

Firion: Its a copy/paste sprite. Good, but not great. u need to edit the designs of his clothing more and hair.

Sheila: the "legwarmers" arent shaded and sprited like they are supposed to be. if they're socks, socks aren't baggy.

Tracy: same thing as the 1st sprite: a copy/paste sprite. U might need to choose better colors because the colors of the clothes are a bit too darkon the coat and a puddle of blue which is not in the pallet of the shirt colors.

Dexter: What tomthepom said. the pose is not right. I think you're trying to make him look like he's floating in the air since he looks like a psychic. So make a circle under him as the shadow of him. and you'll have him float.

J.Cena: I really dont like this one. The shading of the shirt is not right. I thought there was 3 colors or more for shading a shirt. The belt needs to be shaded too.

Lacey: I dont like her hair. you should have done the same thing you did with Sheila! Edit the hair like they did in the official sprites.also the shading doesnt look right. that electric wip, make sure she's holding a handle of the wip.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings, but this is how critque is.......
Try to do better next time, okay? Keep spriting! the same thing happened to me, but i kept getting better by trying and trying again. Good Luck! :)

Back