• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I envy your talent xD Seriously, amazing. That's all I can say to that.

The backgrounds are definitely a nice touch, and it's good to see a game that actually pulls them off! :3

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
It's all so brilliant. This game will just be completely amazing. Well done for being so awesoem Kyledove :P

Atomic Reactor

It looks good. Are you still trying to steer away from having anything to do with pokemon?
Like, coming up with names for pokeballs and such?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The art work in your sig. is also really impressive I might add to all these comments.

I pretty much share the same opinion as the comments above me.
Fingers crossed this game gets a release.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
wow your art is amazing man. Might I just ask something. Is the game still in its graphics only stage or is a very early build ready?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks everyone for all the support.
The game is in early build and most of the screenshot are playable screenshots. It's amazing how quick my programmer managed to do it, so that you can catch, train, level up, learn moves, etc. It shouldn't be too long before a public beta is out.

For now I've been upgrading the graphics to match my new brighter style, as such here is a sample of the different habitats and maps in the game.

Biomes_v3_by_Kymotonian.png

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
Years
Magnificent... Simply magnificent. I really loved your style, old and actual, and wish for the beta to be out.

(Oh, how much would I be willing to give just to be able to sprite as you do...) The style is unique, everything sounds just perfect.

Cheers and keep on with the good work.

Read ya later...

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Amazing kyle, i can't believe my eye's, once again you amaze us with your dazzling maps and stunning skills. Good work!!

I love the variety of all the different terrain's. I just know when playing your game there will be something new and exciting at every turn.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Can you give an estimate of when you think the Beta will open?

he did not to long :P but seriously dont ask him exactly cus he cant tell you it all depends on how long things take and how satisfied he is with it so the answer it itl be done when its done

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I like your new brighter style. Its less pale looking and much more vibrant. I think it is a much more preferable look and all but I dunno some may not like it. Otherwise that's good to here and I hope you guys have a major success when the thing launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back