• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...Are you kidding me? AND MY DS IS DEAD AND I CAN'T FIND THE RECHARGER??? I will have to go to the mall ASAP to buy it (and also get a Celebi if the event hasn't gone away yet)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Bleh, I don't have money so I have to wait til someone shoves it on an emulator <.<
Anyways, I guess it would affect the clones or something, forgot that their both clones of the actual Yui so I didn't think of that circumstance so lets just say it does.

I got counter-strike:source thought for the PC
Only played it once and I was terrible. But I spent most of that game rearranging my controls and using a weapon ill-fit for close encounters[Sniper Rifle FTL!!!]
Took four rounds before I realized that Blue was the enemy and Red was my allies U^_^
Anyways once I got the controls and everything sorted out I was ok, I mean I was amazing or anything but I held my own.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(blinks)

I just realized that I've been typing bad memories instead of fears. Well, or just straight on hallucinations.

Being plagued by bad memories seems to be my forte...Mind if I do that instead? Otherwise, I'll just have to figure out fears...(sighs)

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Edit: On a side note, ONE F***ING DAY LEFT TILL BW! WOOT! You won't see me here as much, as my face will be shoved into my DS, playing BW. YUS!!

*Chuckles at Nakuzami* In England it was released yesterday, giving me an excuse to laugh at your misfortune. I did have it pre-ordered, but - surprise, surprise - it's late. Oh well, I can't complain. I should have Pokemon Black by tomorrow, yay! Bring on the horde of Patrat...

And Michaela, if the memories are bad enough then it would probably be represented with the hallucinations. Most of the memories would probably be frightening ones though, so I guess you could go for either.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Yeah, i'm sorta doing a memory for one of my characters.
Nirvana's is an extremely abstract fear, mostly because I wanted to do an abstract personality and I haven't really personified Nirvana too much so this seemed like a good chance to do so.
Josh's is more tangible, and has already been seen, so its a redo of an old memory
Odessa's is along the same lines, but it is more about a specific person then an actual memory[more like Elijah with his mother]
Silva's is pure hallucination, seeing what she fears will happen and having no ability to stop it.

But then again, thats just me, you can do memories as well.

Edit:

Darn, did the B/W release kill my RP or something?
Hopefully not, i'll be posting something tomorrow night[not an event, just something to bump the thread]
But yeah, where is everyone?

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Yeah, I have been busy with Pokemon Black too, but I have still been remembering to check this thread every now and then. Right now, I'm just playing the waiting game and watching what the fear strain does to the rest of the characters before I make my next move.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I've already posted on the fear strain, and look! A cameo of the real immortal!Miharu (Miharu Uchiha) and the Tsubasa Group! =D

I swear, did everyone die? Is it because I haven't reminded you guys to post? D=<

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Name:
Silver

Species:
Quilava

Personality:
Timid. Very solemn and quiet. Wants to be around people that are warm and loving, and care. Hates trainers that abuse their Pokemon or take them for granted. Refuses to stay in a Pokeball and will defend itself if needed. Tries to solve problems without bloodshed.

Appearance:
A very oddly colored Quilava. His head and bottom emit blue flames. His underfur is white with a pale blue tint, top fur is silver-gray, and midnight blue spots are on head and bottom, where the flames come out. His eyes are a deep, gentle purple, and tend to reflect his emotions.

History:
Little to nothing is known about this strange Quilava. His original trainer was cruel and abusive, leading him to have a distrust in humans. Said trainer became infected, and he barely got away. Now he roams the streets, alone.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So, now not only do we have a Typhlosion with black fur on top, dark tan fur on bottom, and dark blue and white flames, but now a Quilava with white fur with a blue tint on bottom, silver fur on top and light blue flames? Wow.

And, like Michaela said, we can be pokemon?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
SPECIAL EXCEPTION!!!!
Its a 'maybe' special exception, i'm looking for an RP sample before I decide if i'm gonna let her go along with it...

Edit:
Two things.

1. This is not the army, it is a privately trained military force that works for the company first responsible for the outbreak.

2. The helicopters are NOT attacking, they are going to land, and then their true intentions will be revealed through another EVENT!!!!!

Please edit post accordingly (=

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Alright, when I posted it, I saw that you edited it. Gosh mate, get a hold of yourself.

He posted though.

"Intro:

An oddly colored Quilava crawls sneakily around the streets, trying to keep from notice of any of the infected. He looks around, his eyes filled with worry, as he continues to stealthily avoid the Plague-bearers. He knows the dangers of being alone, if soldiers find him and realize he has no trainer, it will be the end of his road... He wants a trainer, one who cares, one who will always keep him company, but for now, he creeps by alone. He wants a good trainer, but after recent events, and some inhumane abuse, his trust for the humans is very low. He crawls around, aware of the danger, hoping that fate will give him some kind of positivity, because it has certainly been heavy on the bad events..."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhh, i'll have to get her to remove that... I only pay attention to SUs on the OOC, and that was part of her SU that she ended up putting on the main RP.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Dude, FallenAngel is a MALE.

His account says MALE. His character is MALE. Did you not see the red, bold, and underscored, HE?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
.... I'm very oblivious...
I mean, its not the first time, I thought you were a dude for the looooooonnnggggesssssst time Miharu =P
So gender is something I get wrong alot... It even happened with Dankanta on neoseeker, but thats a story too dirty for this website XDDDDDD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Really, nothing about Dankanta~<3
Well, I just didn't pay much attention and your avvy didn't help the image and your name just made me think 'guy' so it just kinda continued on, although it was never really an issue since Focus Shift was the first RP we had together and by then i'd figured out you had bewbs were a chick

Back