• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

So I'm Number 78. Letme think of something special that this number has...
*15 Hours Later...* -_- Still haven't thought of anything...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

But you won't get the emblem if you keep mentioning it, though.

Years

I started genderbending when I had the Zero Kiryu theme up, he's such a bishie. (If you've heard of Vampire Knight you might have heard about this guy).

However, I wasn't as serious about hilariously genderbending as I am now.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Was going to come in here and contribute, then remembered life. SO, to summarize in a brief post:

>Dark Knight Rises is damn bloody awesome and you should all see it.
>I miss this place something fierce, but still can't seem to bring out the motivation to post often. (And when I do have said motivation, I'm still put off by various forces. See above reason for contribution)
>Posting this now especially to wish Pokey a (belated) happy birthday, as he is one pretty cool guy. Hope the good times were had, broski. Enjoy your new monitor and Animu and such things.

That... pretty much sums it up. :U

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That would be my name. How may I help you?

Also: KH Re:Coded is actually a pretty awesome game aside from the camera controls. Forgot to throw that little factoid in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back