• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the Username of The Person Above You! [v.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
The tilde is actually pretty stupid, and it's not "kawaii". It's just annoying.

And "Ineffable" is just another one of those words that seem really big and poetic, but it actually doesn't mean anything. Yo know, like 70 percent of the moderators and supporters here has.

And of course I love it. 9.5/10.

It's fitting for this community.

Mentalii

Back
Years
5/10 it's too much simple to only choose figures :pink_confused:
But after I kinda appreciate the fact that you choose especially these ones because of total number of Pokémon :) So to my mind that worths the mean !

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
8/10. I like this name--it just sounds nice. Also the two i's at the end are cool.
Do you mind telling how you came up with the name? :)

The tilde is actually pretty stupid, and it's not "kawaii". It's just annoying.

And "Ineffable" is just another one of those words that seem really big and poetic, but it actually doesn't mean anything. Yo know, like 70 percent of the moderators and supporters here has.

And of course I love it. 9.5/10.

It's fitting for this community.
I'm scared. :(

Mentalii

Back
Years
8/10. I like this name--it just sounds nice. Also the two i's at the end are cool.
Do you mind telling how you came up with the name? :)

Thank you :) Actually "Mentali", with juste one "i" is the french for "Espeon", my favourite Pokémon. And I add it another "i" because I thought that would look cooler.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I like double letters in names (as you can see lol) so I give this one a 7/10!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I don't really like words as names all that much but the ~ at the end makes it ok so 7/10 lol. Also it's not Yoshi from mario, but just a japanese girls name XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
8/10

Definately interesting, and original, although I'm not sure I like the KKK in there? Not too fond of the triple letters, but I do like the sound of your username. :3

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Zappy the spiker? Spiky Zappy?
:3 I like it. It makes me think of Zapdos and its beautiful spikes. Also all lowercase no spaces can actually work quite well if you coordinate it right. 8/10.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
9/10
I overused the word Ineffable once in an essay... it was great xD

EDIT: Ninja'd
7/10 I think it's cause I've seen the name Hikari in too many fics lately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back