• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Divinity and Dissonance (PG-16)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
I just have to add my Pokemon and the RP sample. (Or edit if you thing something is bad.)

Name: Xavier Ray Harrah

Personality: Xavier is the reserved type, not usually interacting with other people and keeping quiet. Due to not much interaction he has become very observant of environments, pokemon, people, etc. , often reading people as if they were an open book. His father being a scientist and his observance has caused him to become an excellent trainer and strategist. He loves his mother very much and will usually try to help around the house, when father is away. The only real companions he has ever made has been pokemon, so this is the only time when he might actually talk and smile. This has caused him to have zero tolerance for pokemon abusers.

He absolutely hates people who are loud and most things that are loud. They give him a headache. He can't really talk to people, unless those people are family. Although he views his father more as a scientist instead as a father. This is because all conversations between him and his father were about Pokemon and science. Whenever Xavier would ask him about something personal his father would avoid it and lead to yet another science discussion. And that most of his knowledge came from his father.

Appearance: He is white skinned with only a small tan. Xavier stands roughly 6'2 matching the muscle for the size. He sports a minor six pack. He has deep brown hair and eyes. His mother likes to compare the color to that of milk chocolate. His hair is shaggy and falls just over his eyes. His eyes are very sharp, but calm as well if you can catch a glimpse of them.

The normal attire for Xavier is a black T-shirt with a red symbol of Omega on his right shoulder. He wears a pair of black pants to match the shirt. As far as winter wear goes he wears a Heavy coat which is silver with a pokeball symbol on the chest. He wears white winter pants with self insulation and is a tad big on him. And again sports a pair of black gloves with wrist cuffs to keep snow out. And has a pair of insulated boots which have small spikes on the end to climb and hike if the chance comes.

History: As a child 1-5 Xavier mainly grew up like any other kid. Although was shy, but he would always try to at least approach someone and hopefully try to be friends. But one event completely changed his outlook on humanity. Xavier was walking home that night from the local playground not too far from his house. A man was hitting his chikorita. Xavier of course wouldn't stand for it. Being naive as he was at that age he immediatelly yelled to quit it. The man immediately got up and beat the tar out of Xavier on the shoulder leaving him in the pain. From that day on Xavier deemed that humans ARE evil and decided to try and stay away from humanity leading to him to be EXTREMELY quiet and to love pokemon further. He then aquired skills that he has today.

During the ages of 6-17 he then put more and more time into studying and learning from his mom how to battle as she was a trainer in her childhood beating 4 of the elite four of Kanto. Xavier constantly went on trips to Mt. Silver to his father's research facility. This is where most of the knowledge concerning pokemon came from.He has become a excellent trainer because of practicing with his mother's pokemon. She thinks he is an excellent trainer as he has almost beat her in a battle. For his 14th birthday she gave him a very rare pokemon - A Charmander!

Pokemon 1 –

Species: Charmeleon

Nickname: Omega

Background: Xavier had received this pokemon as a Charmander on his 14th birthday as a reward for finally beating his mother in a one on one pokemon battle. In the beginning Xavier had detested the Pokemon because of how loud the Pokemon was. But after Xavier noticing how much the fire type cared for him, Xavier began talking to him and spending a lot of time with him in battles and out of battles. About a year ago Omega evolved in a battle against a passerby trainer.

Personality:
Omega is almost an opposite of Xavier. Very active and outspoken that used to give Xavier migraines. He is an amazing battler fighting throughout the entire match following Xavier's every command until the end. And also he absolutely HATES losing so don't expect the match any easier when he's fatiqued.

Moveset (up to 6):
Flamethrower (TM Move), Flare Blitz (Egg Move), Smokescreen, Dragonrage, Fire Fang, Growl.

Pokémon 2 –

Species: Ursaring

Nickname: Luna

Background: Only a month after Xavier received Omega he had spotted a pokemon that looked as if it was lost and very young. As if it was hatched recently. Because it was a tediursa and Ursarings never leave their young it was obvious at what had happened. The mother was caught before the pokemon had hatched. Luna then spotted Xavier and ran up to Xavier and glomped him. The teddiursa wouldn't leave his side so Xavier just decided to catch her. And he did just that. She also evolved in a battle against a passing trainer.

Personality: She is quite shy around people at first which often confuses people now that she is a large Ursaring. But once she knows you she'll be one of the friendliest pokemon in the world. Not loud and outgoing like Omega, but she'll help you out in any way possible.

Moveset (up to 6): Close Combat (Egg Move), Hyper Beam (TM Move), Faint Attack, Fury Swipes, Sweet Scent, Slash.

RP Sample: Taken From Id Est Damnum Innocentiae

Xavier shielded his face from the leaking sunlight between the forest trees while Omega had paused his peaceful hum. Why he stayed in that one spot, we'll never know (xD). After a couple seconds his vision cleared and he took in the sight before him. . A girl his age with emerald green eyes, jet black hair, a slim body, and just the right pale skin with big.......um........chi chi's. Some could say she fit the view of a goddess, but Xavier being Xavier didn't care. For she was a human. A pitiful,pitiful, human. Just frikkin great.

Xavier stepped out until he was a couple meters from the tree. He onlooked the girls from the base with an emotionless face - mu ch like the human female's own expression. He then answered her with a blank expression matching her face, "My name is Xavier Ray Harrah. May I ask your name?" Beside the teenage boy, Omega onlooked the girl's with a cautious expression. For all they know she could be some sort of psycho freak!

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name: Angel Morgan
Appearance: Angel is about 5'7'', extremely pale white skin, hip-length raven-black hair, beautiful expressive blue eyes that sometimes shift into different shades of blue depending on her mood. She has a model-like body, like the ones you see on the cover of a magazine. She isn't big on dresses, so she wears dark colored jeans and tee-shirts.She puts her hair up when it gets in her way, which is usually all the time.

Personality: Angel is a loyal girl, who's also protective. She's also very nervous about a lot of things. She's proud and brave and a bit bossy. Most people think she's stand-offish, a girl who's hard to get and harder to please, which is sadly not true. She has a romantic, loving side that she doesn't show anyone, except her best friend Mike, who is 17 , 6'' with shaggy, messy brown hair and brooding brown eyes.

History: Angel's parents died when she was 6 years old, leaving her orphaned. Her best friend Mike and his family took her in and raised her as their own. Angel thinks of Mike as a brother and her best friend. She found MorningGlory in the forest, and took her to the pokemon center, where Mike was waiting. Angel looked at Mike with big, blue eyes and he crumbled, letting her keep MorningGlory. She trained with Mike until she and MorningGlory were strong enough to battle gym leaders. Now she's living in Sinnoh, in Eterna City close to the forest.

Pokemon 1 –
Species: Glaceon
Nickname: BlueStar
Personality: Glaceon loves attention, and will cry until she gets pet or picked up. She's calm and friendly, getting along with every pokemon she meets
History: Angel found Glaceon in an over-turned trash bin. She had been abandoned, like MorningGlory. Angel, having the heart she does, took BlueStar in and has become her trainer.
Attacks: Hail, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Double Team, Ice Beam, Iron Tail

Pokemon 2 –
Species: Leafeon
Nickname: MorningGlory
Personality: MorningGlory is a shiny Leafeon, with brighter greens than most other Leafeons. She loves to sleep next to BlueStar, but often times has to move away to avoid being frozen
History: MorningGlory had been abandoned in Eterna forest on a stormy night by her original trainer. Angel found her laying under a bush, soaking wet and terrified. She took off her jacket and wrapped her up in it and went to the Pokemon Center in Eterna City. She took her home after that and she's been with her ever since
Attacks: Giga Drain, Razor Leaf, Iron Tail, Double team,Tail Whip and Protect

RP Sample: "Are you sure you've got everything?", Mike asked. "Yes I do, for the 10th time", Angel replied, putting her brush into her bag. "I can travel to Unova with you...", he started. "Mike, I'm 16 years old. I've traveled all over Sinnoh by myself, I can handle going to Unova. I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm a grown woman",She said, getting annoyed. "I'll call you when I get there, ok?" "Remind me again why your going to Unova?", he asked, handing her some socks. "Because this is important! I can make a difference and help save not just Sinnoh, but every region! I know I can do this.", she said, closing her bag. Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching our destination. Please prepare for landing..Angel groaned softly. She didn't do well on planes, so she slept the entire flight. She blinked, yawned and stretched. Her pokemon were in their pokeballs. She looked out her window and gasped at how beautiful Unova was. She hadn't seen such beautiful scenery before. *I wonder if I'll make a new friend?*, She thought, putting her bag in her lap. Mistralton City was only a few minutes away.

Hope I get accepted!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Edited and finish, m'dear. It isn't that good in contrast to what I normally do but meh, whatever~

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
A Promise is a promise. Here is my SU. I was busy, so I rushed.

Name: Jason Cornerstone

Appearance: Jason is 6 feet tall. He has white almost bleached skin and blonde curly hair. He has blue eyes, which some say show great ambitions. He is often seen wearing a red fur jacket, black jeans and white and red sneakers. His hands have some small scars because of his years of hard work. He has an identical scar on his right arm which is 8 inches long.

Personality: Jason is calm and quiet. He never hesitated. But during urgent situations, he can become hasty. He prefers to ignore people he doesn't need. But when he is in need, he can become talkative. Jason is sometimes aggressive. He hates those who always laugh at him. He thinks that a fist can solve all the problems.

History: Jason was born in a miner's family. He doesn't have too much memory of his past. He only knows that his mom died when she was helping his dad, Mr. Cornerstone. His dad worked hard so that he could send Jason to school, but to earn money for the education, he usually skipped meals. Jason was worried about his dad's health, so he worked in the part-time job as a shop assistant. Jason always wanted to become a famous pokemon trainer. He felt jealous every time he looked at his friends playing with their pokemon. After some years of hard work and no education due to the family's hardship, his rich uncle gave him a Charmander as a birthday present. He trained it and his friends were surprised when they saw him fight against a traveler and win the match.

Time passed and he decided to leave his dad and become a pokemon trainer. His dad was happy about his son's decisions. He was happy that his son was able to make his dream come true. Well, partly. He then travelled for some time in Hoenn and barely won 4 badges. He was about to go for the fifth when he heard a heartbreaking news. And Earthquake occurred in his town and his dad died inside the sealed cave. He returned as soon as possible. He grieved for his father's death and cried in his room for 3 days. Then he received an e-mail from a nameless organization. Determined to end the natural disasters, Jason accepts the request and heads to Mistralton city.

Pokemon 1

Species: Charmander (male)

Nickname: Salamander

Background: Salamander was Jason's first pokemon and his uncle's birthday gift. He and Jason became best friends fast. Salamander would protect Jason if he would be in trouble. When Jason's father died, he also grieved together with Jason.

Personality: Salamander is calm like Jason. But he can get aggressive if someone hurts his master. But he always wants Jason to care only about him.

Moves: Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Slash, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Fire Fang

Pokemon 2

Species: Onix (male)

Nickname: Boulder Snake

Background: Boulder Snake was the pokemon he caught when he was exploring a strange cave. Jason really needed another pokemon, so he was looking for pokemon when he noticed the huge pokemon. It took him 5 pokeballs to catch him.

Personality: Boulder Snake is shy, he hates crowds. And he is quite hasty. Jason discovered that Boulder Snake likes dark and quiet places. Boulder Snake likes his master, even though he showed some signs of rudeness against him. He could sacrifice his life to save Jason.
Moves: Strength, Earthquake, Screech, Ancient power, Rock Tomb, Bind

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

I wish I had more time to work on my SU.

Back