• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
Anywhere I can find the fakemon level up moves, types, stats etc?

Here's a Japanese website I assume from the original creator who has posted stats, level up moves, types, and evolutions for the Vega pokedex: http://www9.atwiki.jp/altair1/pages/19.html

It's in Japanese so you'll have to use google translate which will show up poorly. At the very least you should be able to understand the stats, types, how they evolve, and at least what level a move will be learned.

But yeah, amazing English translation, thank you so much for this. Pokemon Vega is imo the best Pokemon rom hack out there, anyone not playing this due to their dislike for fakemon or high difficulty are surely missing out.

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
Best fakemon hack ever... or well, best for now anyways.

Waiting for the creators of Clover to finish theirs.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Those gyms are just.............I don't know what word to use to describe the trial I went through to defeat them. I never thought there would be possibility that would lose to a gym leader ever again after getting my ass handed to by Whitney's Miltank in Pokemon Gold. There were 3 moments where I was about to throw my smartphone out of the window. The first gym with the hidden switch. The ghost type gym was a goddamn nightmare and psychic gym with the moving stones wasn't much better. Those creators must be really sadistic. Some of the fakemons are really nice though and would really fit into the original game. But some Pokemon like Glachild and Hoothoot are way to common. I wish there was more diversity on the field.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Those gyms are just.............I don't know what word to use to describe the trial I went through to defeat them. I never thought there would be possibility that would lose to a gym leader ever again after getting my ass handed to by Whitney's Miltank in Pokemon Gold. There were 3 moments where I was about to throw my smartphone out of the window. The first gym with the hidden switch. The ghost type gym was a goddamn nightmare and psychic gym with the moving stones wasn't much better. Those creators must be really sadistic. Some of the fakemons are really nice though and would really fit into the original game. But some Pokemon like Glachild and Hoothoot are way to common. I wish there was more diversity on the field.

Yeah, that's one of the downsides (depending on who you ask) this game has. Unfortunately, grinding is pretty much the only way around this level curve (unless you go into the game data itself and change the gym leaders' levels)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
Im just after the 3rd badge, i got the HM03... but where the hell can i find a water type mon? I have 30 pokemons and none of them can learn Surf! :/ im stuck here!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Im just after the 3rd badge, i got the HM03... but where the hell can i find a water type mon? I have 30 pokemons and none of them can learn Surf! :/ im stuck here!
You should get yourself an old rod. I don't know which city you get the old rod from anymore (that was quiet a long time ago but it should be one of the cities you have already visited) but when you have it you can fish for a Kappa like Pokemon called Kawappa. That Pokemon is quiet versatile since it will likely become your HM slave for the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
im sad i cant finish this rom everything is great besides the dificulty ,Brooke made me give up and i refuse to grind on lvl 14 pokemons .

GG

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Is this a completed rom? Sorry if it's already been asked! Looks so cool

Last edited:

shamwowza

A really great white snake
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
How is the development of the Japanese Procyon and Deneb looking at the moment?

Years
Dr. Akimbo, glad you translated this hack because I don't speak Japanese and finished it. Love the new pokemon. I played some of this hack. Very excited to finish playing one day. Love the custom music as my favorite feature but all are great!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
How the hell am I supposed to deal with Annette's Shuckle? It's the FIRST GYM and it has Curse, a Sitrus Berry, and Deep Yawn which is what I'm guessing is just the same as Spore since it never misses! I can't even buy Awakenings, do I really need to restart the game with the water starter? Evolving Peyero to Ignis really did help so much but Deep Yawn is what kills me.

Back