• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Years
No, I'm not talking about the place where people kill each other on here, I'm talking about the Sinnoh underground. In DPP, you could go underneath Sinnoh's surface. You could go down there to explore, make bases, and dig up treasures.

What did you think of this feature? Did you ever use it to dig up certain things?

300px-Sinnoh_Underground.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I always ignored it in the beginning due to ignore of how it worked, and not having 2 DS' meaning I could never get Spiritomb. After I got Platinum though, I got really into it.

I especially loved being able to get all the Plates - easy money really - and not having to be quite so patient / fussy with the Gen I evolution stones.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
It was a pretty nice feature but I think there was more they could have done with it. Limiting it to just local users was one of the biggest downfalls of it, especially if you didn't have anyone near you to play with. I did enjoy digging for the various Arceus plates. I also think it really limited how many players could get Spiritomb. All in all, it could have been done better and with the eventual remakes, I think they could, and should learn from these mistakes.

Back