• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey guys!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
So I'm new and found out about PokeCommunity through some youtube videos and thought I'd give it a try so here i am!
im super into the pokemon showdown meta but don't really have anyone to play with so i wanted to see if there were people who had some showdown groups!
Can't wait to talk to you guys!! :D

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
So I'm new and found out about PokeCommunity through some youtube videos and thought I'd give it a try so here i am!
im super into the pokemon showdown meta but don't really have anyone to play with so i wanted to see if there were people who had some showdown groups!

Hello there! How do you do?

Yeah there is a battle server here and a separate section for competitive battles! Hope you have a great stay!

Years
Hello & Welcome Helios1449 =)
Reckon you should be able to find some people to play showdown with by poking around a bit and with a bit of patience.
Good luck! =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I'm doing good thanks for asking! what about you?
thanks! I'll check those places out, much appreciated!!

Thanks ReCoil!!
I'll make sure to do that, much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
hello there! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon streamer or youtube channel?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome to PokéCommunity aka PC! Seems like you've gotten good advice here already :) If you're wondering anything about the forums, don't hesitate to ask another user who seems to know, or a staff member. Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Hey whats up! So i used to religiously watch shofu but he hasnt done much pokemon in a while so ive switched to watching PokeaimMD

Back