• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
also after the chat I had with my manager today I can safely say today has been a decent day! I was expecting it to go terribly, but surprisingly not!

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
I'm mostly just planning on relaxing. Maybe I'll go for a walk through some nature tomorrow or go to a library? I don't really know.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
also to answer your question from earlier: yes it went fantastically

I was terrified that I was sucking at my job but apparently that's not the case

oh good! its such a nice feeling when you realize you're doing just fine with work! I'm glad it went well. :>

Years
oh good! its such a nice feeling when you realize you're doing just fine with work! I'm glad it went well. :>

yeah I went into today feeling like absolute garbage because my confidence was just destroyed (thanks to my QA who was providing harsh feedback at the time). but after letting my boss know that I'm The Sensitive Type and would rather not have people be so direct, she understood my position and where I was coming from and assured me that I wasn't in any way sucking or anything lol

it's just a huge relief to have off my back

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That's good! I know I always feel bad giving harsh feedback to people at my job also, and I'm likewise with being a little sensitive with receiving it.

I hope things there continue to only go up!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
DCCs have lagged for years. Probably something got tinkered with back in the days Audy worked on the server side, and it was never discerned and solved. Version control would've been a quick save back then, I guess!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
So, I'm taking the GED Language Arts test in about two weeks. Scared to death. 😭 Everyone is supportive and tells me that it's okay if I don't pass, as long as I tried my best, but how do I know whether or not I REALLY tried my best?? Ugghhaagh

Years
So, I'm taking the GED Language Arts test in about two weeks. Scared to death. 😭 Everyone is supportive and tells me that it's okay if I don't pass, as long as I tried my best, but how do I know whether or not I REALLY tried my best?? Ugghhaagh

You can do it! I'll be over here rooting for you. And yeah, your life isn't determined by your scores on that test so please try not to worry too much!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I feel like today is going to be a long ass day at work. Someone trade me please.

Years
): caite
I know that feel, that was me every day when I had work. you're strong for enduring that for so long

Years
Dragging days are the worst. I really hope everyone's day passes quicker and easier than you're expecting.

I'm at home but I've got grass to cut. The big problem is that our garden is (and I'm not exaggerating) the size of a field. I'll still be getting beat up by the lawnmower this time tomorrow :(

Years
I'm mostly just planning on relaxing. Maybe I'll go for a walk through some nature tomorrow or go to a library? I don't really know.
that sounds relaxing :D
Good luck!!! You'll be great :)
I feel like today is going to be a long ass day at work. Someone trade me please.
me too, sis! we'll make it through.
Dragging days are the worst. I really hope everyone's day passes quicker and easier than you're expecting.

I'm at home but I've got grass to cut. The big problem is that our garden is (and I'm not exaggerating) the size of a field. I'll still be getting beat up by the lawnmower this time tomorrow :(
Is it a pushmower or a riding mower? Either way, that sounds too much to maintain. I'm grateful our backyard isn't that bad. I...am not a fan of yardwork lmao

Years
Is it a pushmower or a riding mower? Either way, that sounds too much to maintain. I'm grateful our backyard isn't that bad. I...am not a fan of yardwork lmao

Push and it's not even self propelled :(

It is too much to maintain. Far too much. Just one of the joys of living in the countyside I guess :'(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It never helps when the night people don't do their jobs and leave it for the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back