• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So what do you guys like best? Any ninjas or a ninja from the village we chose to be in?
Highest number of votes will be picked :)

I like the idea of picking a ninja from our village, shows our dedication to the village^^

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Okay so who's going to join in the collab? :)

LilJz
JNathan
heretostay123
Ashketchum24
Classic Sonic

That's who I got until now :)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Hmm... Alright, I guess I'll hop in. And since people seem to be picking from their respective villages, shall Deva Pain be acceptable?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
AWESOME. A NARUTO CLUB. I'M DEF JOINING!

Username: atif
Reason for joining: I love Shippuden! <3
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Mist
Answer the current topic: If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner?

I'd say Itachi. His Sharingan could use Tsukuyomi and torture Pain, as well as the others. He does have a lot of intelligence, however Kisame seems quite powerful. But Itachi has awesome eyes...! Talk about dark horse...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I think the avatar & signature collaboration sounds cool.
But I'm the leader of the Bleach club, plus I have other things I want to promote.
I can't wait to see the finished product you guys come up with. :)
heretostay123, Zabuza is not from the Hidden Cloud village.

Years
If we're picking characters from the village we signed up for, then sign me up for Haku. As a second option I choose Suigetsu, but preferably Haku.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So we need more people for this collab! I'm done with the sigs, I just need more people so it looks nicer on the sig :)

Cmon, let's get all the Naruto lovers in this! :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Okay, if we're doing ninja from respective villages, I'd be happy to be Killer B, if possible..if not, I'll stick with Sasuke..or I could be Masked Man/Tobi/Obito. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back