• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reminiscing Memories[Updated 6/7/14]

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
If you still have room open, I'm on board for trainer sprites!
Username: RedPanda
Skills: Trainer Sprites, front and back/sprite implementation/pokedex stats and moves
Applying as: Spriter, preferably trainer sprites/Sprite inserter/pokedex stuffs for fakemon
Proof: Check my gallery for sprites, As well as all this stuff:

Implementation:
Spoiler:

Pokedex
Spoiler:
And not to brag, but I am also the leader spriter on Pokemon Hoenn Dreams, you can look at all the stuff over there as well!

Time Zone: US Mountain Time
Contact info: [email protected] and on skype: ardliz1
Availability: 2-4 hours on week days, 3-6 on weekends
Let me know if you want me on, thanks!

Years
If you still have room open, I'm on board for trainer sprites!
Username: RedPanda
Skills: Trainer Sprites, front and back/sprite implementation/pokedex stats and moves
Applying as: Spriter, preferably trainer sprites/Sprite inserter/pokedex stuffs for fakemon
Proof: Check my gallery for sprites, As well as all this stuff:

Implementation:
Spoiler:

Pokedex
Spoiler:
And not to brag, but I am also the leader spriter on Pokemon Hoenn Dreams, you can look at all the stuff over there as well!

Time Zone: US Mountain Time
Contact info: [email protected] and on skype: ardliz1
Availability: 2-4 hours on week days, 3-6 on weekends
Let me know if you want me on, thanks!
Wow amazing stuff, really loving those sprites! Accepted, welcome to the team. I have a few characters that I'm making using this page I know, so after I'm done with a few of them, I'll pm you:)

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
Wow amazing stuff, really loving those sprites! Accepted, welcome to the team. I have a few characters that I'm making using this page I know, so after I'm done with a few of them, I'll pm you
Thanks! I'll be awaiting your pm! ^^

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I'm back again :D
Username: Syn
Skills:Tile inserting,Mapping,World Map Making, Title Screen Maker+ Inerting
Applying as: All of that^
Proof of Work: Well sheit but here we go
Mapping:
TileInserting:
Spoiler:

The rest I don't have proof but I showed you once ;)
Time Zone: UTC: 8:00
Contact Information:Wah!,VM,PM,Skype
Availability: Most of the time one weekends only :P

Years
I'm back again :D
Username:Syn
Skills:Tile inserting,Mapping,World Map Making, Title Screen Maker+ Inerting
Applying as: All of that^
Proof of Work: Well sheit but here we go
Mapping:
TileInserting:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The rest I don't have proof but I showed you once ;)
Time Zone: UTC: 8:00
Contact Information:Wah!,VM,PM,Skype
Availability: Most of the time one weekends only :P

Lol dude there was no need, I know what you do xD Either way accepted haha

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
Oh yeah, I can also map, but I don't have a huge amount of experience doing it, so if you're short on them (and I doubt you are) just let me know ^.^

Years
Oh yeah, I can also map, but I don't have a huge amount of experience doing it, so if you're short on them (and I doubt you are) just let me know ^.^

Actually I kinda am, In the mapping aspect it's just me and Seth. There should be another person, but since that person who was in charge of tile inserting, scripting and mapping with me hasn't been on in a while. I'm asking Syn to help me out a bit. I'm not sure if he will be back anytime soon, and I want to get to work already since I have time on my hands. Otherwise I'll be busy with college.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
Yeah, Syn's pretty great! He's got a lot of good stuff, and I understand all of the stuff he's doing, considering that he's running his own hack team with me (woot!). But yeah I just wanted to put it out there, just hit me with some stuff to do and I'll get it done for you! ^^

Years
Yeah, Syn's pretty great! He's got a lot of good stuff, and I understand all of the stuff he's doing, considering that he's running his own hack team with me (woot!). But yeah I just wanted to put it out there, just hit me with some stuff to do and I'll get it done for you! ^^

Will do:3 I'll post the attachment for the tiles in this thread for the first city, academy, route 1-2, a small town, and another city so when Syn gets back he can get it. Anyway, I got a couple of sprites already made but I think some of them do need a few re-touches.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
Anyway, I got a couple of sprites already made but I think some of them do need a few re-touches.
I can make a few as well if it'll speed things up at all :3. And sorry if I'm super naggy, but do you have a patch or a ROM that I could use to implement the sprites to?

Years
I can make a few as well if it'll speed things up at all :3. And sorry if I'm super naggy, but do you have a patch or a ROM that I could use to implement the sprites to?

Yeah, I'll send it to you when I can. It's a FR one. I'm not sure if the guy who was implementing will be back. I wanted to use his base, otherwise I'll give you the default FR.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
The idea of this hack is just great. Waiting for it to come out. I would like to be the beta tester hope this hack comes out soon :D

Years
The idea of this hack is just great. Waiting for it to come out. I would like to be the beta tester hope this hack comes out soon :D

Hey, glad you like the hack. Once an alpha is done, there will be a thread in the progression area for everyone to play. Everyone there will be eligible to try out the game and contribute to it to make better. Expect future updates.

Back