• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Wunk Dump!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Doneee
0OLdBX1.gif

3d-ed one of my old ocs
tumblr_inline_o1e8ddvpfW1qb9x1g_500.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Havent posted in awhile. Been really preoccupied lately..
Recreated the Watchdogs 2 aesthetic for fun.
bcAvaZU.gif

Years
Commission!
mdytOMO.gif

I said before in #artist-studio that I already really like it, but I just wanted to tell you again!
It's very nice, the design of the character, the colors, and the way in which it's modeled and rendered. I like the subtle animation.
It was a different person who designed the character since it was a commission, wasn't it? Either way, the magikarp backpack and the hair are my favorite parts!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I said before in #artist-studio that I already really like it, but I just wanted to tell you again!
It's very nice, the design of the character, the colors, and the way in which it's modeled and rendered. I like the subtle animation.
It was a different person who designed the character since it was a commission, wasn't it? Either way, the magikarp backpack and the hair are my favorite parts!

Yes! It was Pinnipup that designed this character. The bracelet design is barely seen but it was one of the cutest designs I've seen.

C0QTUe7UAAA8orN.jpg:large

Here's a little meet-the-artist I made

62bl5oW.gif

UpAOL9H.gif

Back