• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Miksy i have a couple of questions

1. I got a gastly lvl 26 I thought it evolved at 25? Or is it different in crystal?
2. I traded a spare gastly for a chickorita my gastly was lvl 17 so chickorita is lvl 17 but now its lvl 22 and im at Morty when does it evolve into bayleef?
3. How come the levels of everyone but me are so high? Im at 3rd gym (ghost gym) and my team is like 26 and below?

Edit: Ok now i saw that you said pokemon evolve at higher levels now but my question still stands when do gastly and chickorita evolve? Also does haunter evolve by trading? Ok final question can you reveal how we get last form pikachu and what it is?
The problem is that you either have slow computer or you can't waste time training.
Chikorita evolves at lv30-32 if I'm right and haunter evolves to gengar at lv60 or so. I don't remember the evolutions levels clearly so it may evolve already at 54, probably later though.

Yes it is, it's the strongest out of all of them , remember cuter = stronger
Actually "the cuter the stronger" doesn't exist anymore but since pichu is cool and pikachu was the starter I wanted to make pichu STRONG and I think it's stats go even higher than the legendaries' ones.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
K so chickorita evolves at 30-32 but i dont play on a computer i use my R4 with Lameboy (L button speeds it up to like 3x-4x the speed) and I do train for a while but I do have 5 people in my team

K sorry for double post but if someone could post quick where do i go from the 3rd gym? Ive searched for like an hour and cant find the 4th gym city (goldenrod the badge case says)

Last edited by a moderator:

miksy91

Years
Very nice hack. I heard in a earlier post that it was finished. Is this true? If it is, awesome. If not, I'll still play it. It's just easier to play a finished hack then a beta.
Yes it's finished :)
1.0 was the first version I released but now it's 1.03 since I've fixed bugs in it

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
i'm stuck at mt mortar. I see the boulder, but I can't seem to find where to get Strength.

Help, please. :)

edit: nevermind. should have known that the backyard of the daycare center isn't really just a backyard.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Ok so I have everything but the 6th and 8th badges. How do you get clair out of the dragon's den? Team rocket is still in goldenrod, but they aren't doing anything. One is standing in front of the train station, game corner and radio tower but they're not doing anything.

And every time I try to get into Jasmine's gym in Olivine, the game just turns my character back out the door

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Ok so I have everything but the 6th and 8th badges. How do you get clair out of the dragon's den? Team rocket is still in goldenrod, but they aren't doing anything. One is standing in front of the train station, game corner and radio tower but they're not doing anything.

And every time I try to get into Jasmine's gym in Olivine, the game just turns my character back out the door
In dragon's den you've to go back where you came from when you get to the second room. If you go up you'll get back to the first room.

Jasmine: ...
Did you bring her the secret potion ?
If you did just follow her where she went

To get to red gyarados in lake of rage there is a "secret entrance" (it's visible) to the mountains. You can see where gyarados is in the left part in lake of rage.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
this a great hack, its like a totally new game almost
this may sound a bit dumb, but wheres the violet city pokecenter, I cannot seem to find and elm keeps on telling me to go there

miksy91

Years
this a great hack, its like a totally new game almost
this may sound a bit dumb, but wheres the violet city pokecenter, I cannot seem to find and elm keeps on telling me to go there
I
I got a bug in the rom and violet turned all messed up.I
I couldn't put violet pc in the game at all because I found out that if you enter it and fail before getting to next pc you'll be teleported to your home :|

So you can't get togepi at all in this game.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
I
I got a bug in the rom and violet turned all messed up.I
I couldn't put violet pc in the game at all because I found out that if you enter it and fail before getting to next pc you'll be teleported to your home :|

So you can't get togepi at all in this game.

eh, never was a fan of togepi anyway, thanks for answering though

EDIT: also, where is the actual tin tower with ho-oh in, cant seem to find that either

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
Hey there,
Great hack, really love the new maps.
I was just wondering if anyone could help. I've done the first 7 Gyms and I'm stuck in Blackthorn City, I'm unable to get into the Dragons Cave.

Thanks

miksy91

Years
Hey there,
Great hack, really love the new maps.
I was just wondering if anyone could help. I've done the first 7 Gyms and I'm stuck in Blackthorn City, I'm unable to get into the Dragons Cave.

Thanks
return to goldenrod and face the rockets in radio tower
then to go to the basement fly to ecruteak

Years
I've got a few questions.
Can gengar be evolved into without a trade??
Also, is a thunderstone needed when evolving a pikachu into a raichu?
By the way, i was quite of stuck before the third gym......cause my level is not high enough

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2010
I've got a few questions.
Can gengar be evolved into without a trade??
Also, is a thunderstone needed when evolving a pikachu into a raichu?
By the way, i was quite of stuck before the third gym......cause my level is not high enough

yah, i have gengar and no trading is needed..

u don't need a thunderstone to evolve pika to raichu, i think u only need to get it to lvl 54? if i remember correctly...

and btw, pichu is awesome!!!!! XD

Nice hack!

Years
oh thanks
i've got another question, where do you get an experience share in the game??
and also, are the three legendary birds also obtainable??

Years
It looks great to me....i must try it nice work .... :D

I don't know that you can get all of three birds...but for the Exp.share...i don't know too ,but i have completed the game for some 100 times...but i don't remember....sry

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
oh thanks
i've got another question, where do you get an experience share in the game??
and also, are the three legendary birds also obtainable??
Yep all of them can be obtained.
You can get Zapdos and Moltres pretty easily since they can be found by just playing the game through but Articuno is a harder one.
However if you like to explore all areas you'll find Articuno for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back