• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Years
I got so tired of being the fool over and over again that I didn't even try to get myself hung this game. I just wanted to live through all of the memeing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nero

I like it.
Years
if nero really turned out to be mafia, my faith from IRL excuses in games will vanish like he literally said he had irl problems or something like that

You sure you weren't thinking of an old game, back when I was sick as a dog or when my internet cut out? I was fine this game.

Congrats town. We had some pretty crappy luck on our end throughout the game, I'd already given up surviving but when I saw James had died this morning I knew this was gonna be last day. Well done Abby for not making the game last a month longer than it needed to.

Years
still pulling that irl trouble card was even sick move for a scum ( technically it was a tactic to save oneself and nothing wrong with it ) but i'm not going to trust you in any future games even if you're really facing irl problems, that's for sure...

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
still pulling that irl trouble card was even sick move for a scum ( technically it was a tactic to save oneself and nothing wrong with it ) but i'm not going to trust you in any future games even if you're really facing irl problems, that's for sure...

I don't have any irl trouble. I never said that I had any irl trouble. You're accusing me for something I never did dude, that was my point.

Years
I don't have any irl trouble. I never said that I had any irl trouble. You're accusing me for something I never did dude, that was my point.

ooo it's not IRL trouble to say but you did said that it was late night so you didn't change vote or something like that, now I think about it it isn't that big deal so all is well :p You need to change that inactive kind of play style though xD

Nero

I like it.
Years
Mmm, now we're on the same page. I get that I was too inactive this game, I went in knowing this and it's my fault for just hoping I wouldn't land a high-activity role. If I didn't have to dedicate some of my time to posting in mafia chat, I was signing up assuming I would've had enough free time to be active here. I guess even sticking to one game at a time is still too much. Sorry if that got you mixed up, my fault for taking risks.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
It's been too long

40 points to Dolan, hyper, Sparkin, Doof, Kitty, Swiftie, GP, Desi, purple, Pecilia, Kiyotaka

50 points to Bardothren

10 points to Kitty

20 points to Abby

30 Points to doof, trap queen

Last edited:
Back