• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Incorrect. It should be "The Viridovia Gym's door is locked" (or "The door to Viridovia's gym is locked" if you prefer that).
Wow, so much grammar in this thread! {XD}
I fixed it! Thanks for correcting
Not much of a fan of Gen. V (Titles and OWs) but it looks nice, I'll give it a try when it's released.
Thanks for commenting!
What Gen 6 Pokemon will be available?
Well, i didn't do the Pokédex yet, but probably some fairy and dragon pokémons (but not only). And, of course, Zygarde.
Really cant wait to play this! I get more and more exited when I read that first post.
Thanks for supporting! ♥
If Jirachi's a big part of the plot, will he be one of the trainer's Pokemon? Or will he jet be encountered numerous times?
He will be encountered. He is the one that is going to mess the storyline. A really mess!
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!! ^^ Love it! I'll be waiting for this one for sure. I got nothing to add up because for me, this one is close to perfect
Thanks for supporting! It's great to read this ^^
Why isn't this more popular. This is amazing! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
We're new here! This is just the beggining ;)
Thank you so much!
Congrats to your first post and yes this hack is just awesome!
Thanks dude! Your support is amazing :P
This looks fantastic. Can't wait to play.
Thanks for supporting! ^_^

YCWaaRd.gif

17kdZmQ.png

I'd like to present you the first region map.
This is Nendios, a continental island home of four Gyms.
It has a really fertile soil, and a lot of different types of Pokémons.
The island provides a huge amout of medicinal flowers, whose petals might be combined by Ancient crafters to create some really useful medicines.
(i will show you where the cities are asap)

VIRIDOVIA GARDEN
5ZlC5kQ.png

Viridovia has a beautiful garden, full of trainers and wild Pokémons to catch.
But, wait! What is that fence doing there? That's definitely trouble.
Some of the mushrooms, when walking near then, may react!
They can poison your Pokémon, and even make them sleep.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
i like the map. really good looking.
The map so tiny because the tiles right ?

Years
Wow, such a wonderful updates, do you have in your mind to upload any gameplay such as intro or something like that ?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
This looks awesome! I just love the tiles and BW just has an amazing feel to the game, right? Can't wait for the first Beta to come out!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
i like the map. really good looking.
The map so tiny because the tiles right ?
Thanks! I didn't understand the question really well, but this is just the first region
There will be another one, and maybe another one, and maybe another one,and maybe another one,
Wow, such a wonderful updates, do you have in your mind to upload any gameplay such as intro or something like that ?
Yes I do, but I must be sure that it is ready
I change a lot of things that are already done, because I look at them again and think something like "that wasn't what I was looking for". This might slow down the hack a little bit, but it is just how it works ;-; ermahgerd so slow
This looks awesome! I just love the tiles and BW just has an amazing feel to the game, right? Can't wait for the first Beta to come out!
Thanks! The tiles are meant to fit in harmony, and I am pretty sure that it improves the gameplay. Well, at least for me. The hack is not static, it has a lot of animations in it (that I didn't show yet! Every flower, including the big ones, are animated! They have an important role in the hack ^_^)
Hello, looks well very good, but how download this hack? Where the download link?
No download link yet! Too early for this ^_^
Keep an eye on the thread and sooner or later I will release a beta.
oh man I love the graphics and all sorts of tiles in this
Keep it up! I'll be rooting for you
Thanks for supporting! I really appreciate it ♥

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
*heavy breathing*

I can't handle how beautiful this is! The mushrooms poisoning the party is a great mechanic and I really can't wait t see more!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
*heavy breathing*

I can't handle how beautiful this is! The mushrooms poisoning the party is a great mechanic and I really can't wait t see more!
Thanks dude! and stay tuned ;)
This looks great! How do you get sprite sizes this high into FireRed?
They are just resized 32x32, with the NSE tool. The bad part about it is the tile limit, cause now I can only half amount of overworlds that i could with 16x32 ones :c But I'm over it ^_^
That looks amazing! I bet this hack will be a very good one ;)
Thanks for supporting!
i showcase rom hacks on my channel i'll keep my eye out for the first beta! :D
Thanks! Send me the link of it, I'm curious :P

YCWaaRd.gif

eaiL5Md.png

Not much to be said, I think. I'm inserting Side Quests!
The box ASM was done by this guy
(thanks to Le Pug for taking it from Quick Research & Development Thread, i would never find it ^_^)
A fanfare is played when you accept and when you finish it. (Fanfares make things more interesting)
Fast update, but a nice one!
See ya!

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Thanks dude! and stay tuned ;)

They are just resized 32x32, with the NSE tool. The bad part about it is the tile limit, cause now I can only half amount of overworlds that i could with 16x32 ones :c But I'm over it ^_^

Thanks for supporting!

Thanks! Send me the link of it, I'm curious :P

YCWaaRd.gif

eaiL5Md.png

Not much to be said, I think. I'm inserting Side Quests!
The box ASM was done by this guy
(thanks to Le Pug for taking it from Quick Research & Development Thread, i would never find it ^_^)
A fanfare is played when you accept and when you finish it. (Fanfares make things more interesting)
Fast update, but a nice one!
See ya!

Sidequests? SIDEQUESTS!?

Is there anything you can't do?? :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
I know something he cant :P
He can't do hack with the graphics of X amd Y :)
But with graphics like that, who cares ? :D

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Hello!
I received some complains recently about the lack of userbars.
Well, I managed to create some!

Userbars

rl869bQ.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333051"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rl869bQ.gif[/IMG][/URL]
E6IyKek.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333051"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E6IyKek.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Sorry if they are too big, I just had this idea and I had to do it this way ^_^

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
Hello!
I received some complains recently about the lack of userbars.
Well, I managed to create some!

Userbars

rl869bQ.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333051"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rl869bQ.gif[/IMG][/URL]
E6IyKek.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333051"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E6IyKek.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Sorry if they are too big, I just had this idea and I had to do it this way ^_^

this is what I'm talking about ;)
I'll add this shortly

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Are planning to add a lot of sidequests to the game? Because I love the idea of having sidequests in a Pokemon game
Yassssss!
A lot of them. I'm not sure if I would call them sidequests, because all quests have storyline purposes.
But yeah, basically Sidequests! :P
this is what I'm talking about ;)
I'll add this shortly
Thanks for supporting! appreciate it ;)

No update yet!
But I'm mapping a new city and finishing Jirachi first and second appearance.
Thanks for following guys!

Back