• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Rocket Science

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
It appears that whenever I start to play the game the screen turns black after the Gengar and Nidorino fight.
Note: I'm playing on VBA and not Vizzed

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
HELLO everybody !

_Hey guys i just downloaded the hack rom and did the patch thing but when i try to play on my Android Boyfree ths screen just get dark !

sorry about my english !!!

can please anyone HELP ME !!!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Just got this one installed, looking forward to playing through it. I really enjoyed Ultra Violet, so I'm excited.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
I've been playing this hack for several weeks now and I'm absolutely loving it. It's easy to se why this hack won the contest. Out of all the rom hacks I've played, this is one of the best, just because of it's siimplicity.
The only thing left to do is fill up my dex at the moment. The only problem is I can't find squirtle, kabuto and pinsir.
I know squirtle is on Seafoam Islands BF3 from looking it up, but I've spent several hours on that floor running, surfing and fishing around but it just doesn't seem to spawn. Same with kabuto in the Icefall Cave. And I suspect Pinsir is in the Safari Zone but I'm not sure.
If someone could help me with some more detailed locations, that would be great.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Am I the only one having this issue? Downloaded okay, but I can't extract it out of the .zip file. It told me the .zip was corrupted. Redownloaded it twice, used a few unzipping apps, no luck.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2022
Love this hack! I FINALLY got all 100 stolen pokemon. Loved stealing that bicycle. Such a great game! Thankd again!
Since I'm a scientist, my team is:
Porygon, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, Magneton and Ditto.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Feb 4, 2018
i caught moltres but when i got to the power plant zapdos wasn't there

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2018
lots of folks posted this question but nobody got an answer :( the screen goes black after the intro and before the start screen, how do i fix it? i really wanna play this

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Does this game has physical/special split and postgame?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I've been playing this hack for several weeks now and I'm absolutely loving it. It's easy to se why this hack won the contest. Out of all the rom hacks I've played, this is one of the best, just because of it's siimplicity.
The only thing left to do is fill up my dex at the moment. The only problem is I can't find squirtle, kabuto and pinsir.
I know squirtle is on Seafoam Islands BF3 from looking it up, but I've spent several hours on that floor running, surfing and fishing around but it just doesn't seem to spawn. Same with kabuto in the Icefall Cave. And I suspect Pinsir is in the Safari Zone but I'm not sure.
If someone could help me with some more detailed locations, that would be great.

Hint: Squirtle is on the B2F (middle floor; NOT on B3F!) of the Seafoam Islands (running, not surfing or fishing). Kabuto is in the entrance floor of the Icefall Cave (Surfing). Pinsir is at the Three Isle Port.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 7, 2022
A GBA file would be Appreciated, playing Pokemon online isn't the best Experience

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
Does invinciball literally make your pokemon invincible or is it a scam?

Back