• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GO!] Easter PC-Fact-Hunting Raffle!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mine is so hard!!! :( I can't figure it out at all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Found mine about 10-15 mins after I got the pm, the clue was pretty easy I just had to think in what context a pokemon fan would say it

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was at one point like OH I FOUND IT but it had no egg and aaaaaah. I know what I'm doing though. I'll find it....eventually.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I was at one point like OH I FOUND IT but it had no egg and aaaaaah. I know what I'm doing though. I'll find it....eventually.

I know how you feeelll D: But my raffle is #6 and yet it's still sooo hard T_T

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I found mine easily, it took me around two threads to discover it tucked away neatly. The clue was really helpful as well. n_n

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years

What do you mean, it had no egg? The Togepi didn't or the post didn't XD 'cause I don't think there are fake Togepis...

I found mine in about 40min. I found #21's first, which bummed me out (first 10min or so), and I had to search posts instead of topics to finally find something about a Ralts.

Though, I do say, the "yay" in the hint was inaccurate :P the guy wasn't too happy from the way his post was structured lol

Years
I read the PM after 8 minutes of receiving it (I didnt have PC open immediately at the time the PM was sent) and I traveled to a random thread out of coincidence to find mine and lo and behold, there it was on first try :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
That was kinda easy, found my in 2 mins, simply because I posted in that thread quite a number of times already.

Its nothing to me as I only frequent the OT, OCC and OVP.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm envious of all that are finding theirs so quickly! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to find mine.

If we cannot find them are we able to find out where they actually were located?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
My clue is still not clicking...

I spent hours yesterday looking at threads from 2003...

Is there a certain time range? I don't want to run out of time.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I had raffle #27 and it took me 2 hours to find my egg ;-; xD

L PinkSapphire

Last edited:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I got mine yesterday after 40 minutes searching in the wrong place LOL

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you still haven't found your egg, PM me and I'll give you an extra clue. :)

Oh right, I'm Forever. Juuust had to clarify. XD

Back