• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon "Mamanbō" Revealed on Oha Suta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llennoccm8

The Sprietenator
Years
ea0cc4.jpg

Information From PokeBeach and Flib.de

Luvdisk Evo?

EDIT: The Pokemon thats kinda like probopass is named Gigaiasu

Last edited:

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
Years
Whoahh, that's a pretty horrid looking Pokemon.. so random.

Seems like there's no other choice for it but to be a Luvdisk evo. :/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Ugh, Luvdisc. Those don't even look like whatever they're supposed to be, they look like hands. I guess they took a page from the book of Lugia.
I like that pokemon in the middle though, it's pretty awesome.

Now where the hell is my sunkern evolution? D:<

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
Years
Ugh, Luvdisc. Those don't even look like whatever they're supposed to be, they look like hands. I guess they took a page from the book of Lugia.

sunkern has an evolution...sunflora lol

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
Yay, Luvdisc evo! Good to see that pitiuous Pokemon become tougher. Wouldn't it be ironic if Mamanbo is to be an Uber?

~Prof. W.

Tox

fight me
Years
The "Luvdisc evolution" is a real disappointment. It's definitely Gen V's worst design so far. The hand-like things look really out of place. They don't even look like they're connected to the Pokémon. The Pokémon in the middle is more tolerable as far as I can tell. I quite like the design, though all of this Generation seem to look really similar for some reason.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
ooo looks interesting. Definitely a luvdisc evo. Kind of like an angel fish :3
Hopefully its strong.

Guy

just a guy
Years

My thoughts exactly. D:

I was never much of a fan towards Luvdisc. Regardless, I think it's one of the handful of Pokémon who deserves an evolution. I don't think it looks that badly designed though. It's main body is what I like the best. The hand-like fins ... yeah, just not feeling those.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think it's a pre-evo -weird-

But omgggg, it is adorable. I love it.

Bay

Years
It looks pretty fierce, I'll give it that. xD But I don't know, I've never used Luvdisc, so I'll most likely won't use it's apparent evo either.
Haha, I thought it looks fierce too. :P

Anyways though, I quite like Luvdisc's possible evolution actually save for the hand-like fins. D: If those fins are more like Lumineon, then it would be ten times more beautiful. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back