• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crossroads [Supernatural Club] 2.0

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
So, wow, that last episode I saw was insane.

I mean...

Spoiler:

Phantom1

Years
So, question, what's your favorite season and why?

I've got to go with 4-5... I can't really pick. It has the best writing and the most engaging story. I sort of hate 7, and 6 is tolerable for a few things. But 8 was really good, and nine is looking pretty okay so far.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Went back to Pokecommunity and this is what I looked for

Name: Call me Newt :D
Latest episode seen: It's a shame, the last episode I watched is 2x05 (Simon Said), that one with Andrew Gallagher and his evil twin.

UPDATE: 2x08 is the latest I've seen now. Crossroads Blues

Favorite episode?
I liked them all so far. But if there's a favorite, I'd say "Faith".

Favorite character?
I am so spoiled about this show. My favorite character wouldn't appear till S4. Castiel hurray.

You're trapped in an enclosed room. Something is scratching and banging at the door trying to get in. What do you grab?
Honestly, I go all "sht sht sht sht sht" whenever I watch SPN. I guess I'll grab a gun.

Who's death hit you the hardest?
Spoiler:

Given the chance, would you rather drive the Impala or have a drink with Bobby Singer?
I don't drink so..

What episode scared/creeped you out the most?
I am a scaredy cat, so yes, this show scared me a lot. But probably The Benders will be the creepiest to me. Humans hunting humans ;u;

What supernatural creature would you least want chasing you?
I'd say a Reaper. I guess Tessa is an exception though.
(Also anything resembling clowns (never forget 2x02 huhu))

Why is it chasing you?
I am going to die owo.
And it wants to take me prolly

If you were to make a deal with a demon, what would you ask for?
To save somebody I love. That's all I can think of :o

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Welcome to the club Newt!!! :D

Keep watching!!! Hopefully you'll be decently caught up soon! I could even go so far as to say we could all chat about the episodes you're watching! :D If it's ok with our all-powerful overlord Phantom....

So, question, what's your favorite season and why?

I've got to go with 4-5... I can't really pick. It has the best writing and the most engaging story. I sort of hate 7, and 6 is tolerable for a few things. But 8 was really good, and nine is looking pretty okay so far.

I really loved season 3 for the "race against time" feel, plus, the change in lighting or colour pallet or whatever really made a big change, the graininess of the first 2 seasons is just painful.

Season 4 had some really amazing episodes too! Plus, who doesn't love Cas? :)

Season 5 had a couple bad episodes, but I really think that overall it's a fantastic season and a brilliant storyline :)

But seeing as you said season (singular) I'm gonna say....... 3. :)

Phantom1

Years
Welcome to the Crossroads Newt!

Argh, see I cheated. I can't pick one season.

Last edited:

CliCliW

Years
Welcome to the Crossroads Newt!

Argh, see I cheated. I can't pick one season.

It's tough to pick just one season though, especially when the arcs run into each other so well :(

On a different note, a friend of mine in the real world told me one day how he is absolutely convinced that Chuck (the Prophet) is actually God in disguise. From what he said, and I can't back this up because I don't know, Dean actually got rid of his God-detecting amulet just before going to visit Chuck...... Thoughts?

Phantom1

Years
I just wanted to point out, Supernatural has a gif on the main FC&G... Just a note.

Peter Quill

Years
I've continued progress and reached Roadkill today. I like it.
Also Tall Tales. At first, I was like. WTH SPN. But it was cool xD
I'll try to reach S3 asap. I really want to catch up (no matter how impossible it seems)

Phantom1

Years
I've continued progress and reached Roadkill today. I like it.
Also Tall Tales. At first, I was like. WTH SPN. But it was cool xD
I'll try to reach S3 asap. I really want to catch up (no matter how impossible it seems)

Ha, it gets weirder. S4-5 are the best in my opinion. Three is a huge setup for four. I just watched Tall Tales the other day!

Peter Quill

Years
I am in S3 now :>
I can't wait for S4 because Castiel. Hihi
That episode with changelings creeped me out. Mostly because they imitated kids @_@

Phantom1

Years
I am in S3 now :>
I can't wait for S4 because Castiel. Hihi
That episode with changelings creeped me out. Mostly because they imitated kids @_@

Yeah they were really weird. I love the kid actor they got to play Ben, was really perfect.

Supernatural has a talent for picking perfect kid actors, especially for the 'young Winchesters' bits.

Peter Quill

Years
I've reached Season 4 Ep. 12. I think I got hyped out by S4. The plot is thickening a lot.
Yeah. Those kid actors are awesome. That "Family Remains" episode creeped me out. Feral children and what not @_@

Phantom1

Years
I've reached Season 4 Ep. 12. I think I got hyped out by S4. The plot is thickening a lot.
Yeah. Those kid actors are awesome. That "Family Remains" episode creeped me out. Feral children and what not @_@

Wait until five, lol.

Oh, that means you passed one of my favorite episodes! Mystery Spot! Pig N a Poke!

Peter Quill

Years
I am fond of that episode. That shows more about the brothers, and the lengths they would go through for each other. I pretty much guessed it was the Trickster. I am pretty near the end of S4. Around 7 episodes left ; A;

Phantom1

Years
I'm super excited for next year! The Supernatural Convention is coming to my town.

If only it wasn't so freaking expensive.

Phantom1

Years
Season 9 finale was tonight? I have it waiting for me at home, but has anyone here seen it yet?

Phantom1

Years
... That season finale... please tell me I'm not alone here in having watched it...

CliCliW

Years
I'm really sorry to say, but there is the possibility that you may be alone Phantom :( I wouldn't mind catching up to it someday though :) Was it awesome?

Actually, will SPN be running for a 10th season?

Back