• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
Years
  • Age 30
  • ???
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
I just can't wait to see the Female digimon partner and I am very anxious to play the demo, I just can't wait. :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
It would be hard to do the human transformation thing, but maybe the spirits could be items that allowed certain digimon to evolve into the hybrid digimon. Like strabimon to lobomon or tentomon to beetlemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This looks really amazing!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Did you read the front page? it's not a hack so it doesn't use any emulators, you just download it and play it.

I did read the front page, but it doesn't say how to play it...
So i figured you either use an emulator or just Download and play.
I wasn't sure which one so I asked.
Also tell me were on the first post deos it say just download and play? (I'm sure they assume you know which is why you wont find it)
But
For me (who is new to this section) I wouldn't know that you just download and play.
However
Thank you for answering my question. :)

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
people just get a little angry when a game is called a hack it belittles the work the creator did on the game.

anyway all games posted in the game development forum will be download and play as they don't use the roms from the pokemon.

your gonna wanna learn these things quickly or you'll have a lot of people angry with you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
people just get a little angry when a game is called a hack it belittles the work the creator did on the game.

anyway all games posted in the game development forum will be download and play as they don't use the roms from the pokemon.

your gonna wanna learn these things quickly or you'll have a lot of people angry with you.

Thank you. :)
However I never called it a hack.
I know it's not.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
The video was just amazing the leafs falling down
was a great effect anticipating the release of
this keep up the great work and good luck

Thank you very Much Alo :P

Great to hear FMP I can't wait to see the character selection script and the digivolution script, and the demo is coming out when you get to the digital world update, I just can't wait. :D

Yeah, everything is actually going much more smoothly then I anticpiated If I get these other 2 scripts complete I'll have the update up this Friday-Saturday...I also included Silhouettes(However that's spelled) of the females partners at the bottom to keep you guys interested.

woot can't wait for the demo. that deserves a blooooop.

lol Well whatever that is, it's very much appreciated ;)

I just can't wait to see the Female digimon partner and I am very anxious to play the demo, I just can't wait. :D

look below for the Silhouettes ;)

It would be hard to do the human transformation thing, but maybe the spirits could be items that allowed certain digimon to evolve into the hybrid digimon. Like strabimon to lobomon or tentomon to beetlemon.

Hmmm...El, Ryu...I think he's been listening in on our Convos on MSN...I'll have to keep an Eye on You lol, Just kidding, but We've thought up a way to incoroprate the Spirits(NOT the children turning into Digimon) Into the game and I think you'll all love the Idea as much as we do.

This looks really amazing!
Spoiler:
Yes It's a download and play game ;) no emulators involved.

I did read the front page, but it doesn't say how to play it...
So i figured you either use an emulator or just Download and play.
I wasn't sure which one so I asked.
Also tell me were on the first post deos it say just download and play? (I'm sure they assume you know which is why you wont find it)
But
For me (who is new to this section) I wouldn't know that you just download and play.
However

Hmm...that's probably a good Idea to explain how it will be played on a computer. I'll update the first page later so that others will understand how that works, thank you for that Idea. Also welcome to the game Dev section, here We use RPG programs to make our games from ground up such as RMXP, Sphere, gamemaker and other popular programs ;)

Alright here's the Sillouhettes of the females Digimon. I really love the concepts behind these and hope to have them sprited come this weekend :P
2eo9nnt.png
Rookie
8yuhk0.png
Champion​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024

Yes It's a download and play game ;) no emulators involved.

Hmm...that's probably a good Idea to explain how it will be played on a computer. I'll update the first page later so that others will understand how that works, thank you for that Idea. Also welcome to the game Dev section, here We use RPG programs to make our games from ground up such as RMXP, Sphere, gamemaker and other popular programs ;)

Alright here's the Sillouhettes of the females Digimon. I really love the concepts behind these and hope to have them sprited come this weekend :P
2eo9nnt.png
Rookie
8yuhk0.png
Champion​

And your welcome for the idea. lol (Even though It wasn't intended like that, but I suppose good things come to good people lol)

------

Nice Silhouettes.
I can't wait to see them sprited. :)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
wow i'm gonna have to play through this twice just so i can get to use that.
(i love the bird type digimon).

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
Years
  • Age 30
  • ???
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
The female hero digimon's champion form looks like a bird, I can tell by the feet, hmm I can't make out what the rookie looks like but I am thinking a bird as well. Anyways can't wait for the next update and you reveal what the female hero's digimon look like.

emissary

Taboo's follower
Years
Seems that the female hero's digimon parnter's design is going to be unique, I can't wait to see how it looks like.

Ohh I have a question

Are you going to add Armor digivolution from the second season into this game?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Amazing.

This game looks very promising, and I'm am very impressed with the amount of detail that has been shown so far. I myself never much liked digimon at all, for certain reasons, but this game really draws my attention.

I will keep my eye on this game. I wish you all the best of luck, and that nothing comes to hinder your progress. You are all doing an amazing job.

Best of wishes,
Captain Arcane

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
And your welcome for the idea. lol (Even though It wasn't intended like that, but I suppose good things come to good people lol)

------

Nice Silhouettes.
I can't wait to see them sprited. :)

lol Thanks Ochitsuite, I'll have the update up sometime soon ;)

wow i'm gonna have to play through this twice just so i can get to use that.
(i love the bird type digimon).

lol Actually this game incorporates multiple save files, so you can play as both at the same start ;) Just remeber to save or you're done fore lol.

I....Im not sure what to say.

Your digimon game has just completely blown me away. IM VERY excited to play this. PLEASE dont let this go unfinished.

Well Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it and don't worry, I don't plan on letting it go unfinished ;)

The female hero digimon's champion form looks like a bird, I can tell by the feet, hmm I can't make out what the rookie looks like but I am thinking a bird as well. Anyways can't wait for the next update and you reveal what the female hero's digimon look like.

lol You're correct and Incorrect at the same time :P The females champion digimon form is actually half bird and something else, while the Rookie is only one thing, but not bird Ha ha ha ;)

Seems that the female hero's digimon parnter's design is going to be unique, I can't wait to see how it looks like.

Ohh I have a question

Are you going to add Armor digivolution from the second season into this game?

Yes it is a really unique design that I'm really quite satisfied with lol, In terms of Armor Digivoloution I don't think so, but we DO have a new form Of Digivoloution that goes farther than the highest form in the Official series however, only time will tell what that is however Ha ha ha :)

Amazing.

This game looks very promising, and I'm am very impressed with the amount of detail that has been shown so far. I myself never much liked digimon at all, for certain reasons, but this game really draws my attention.

I will keep my eye on this game. I wish you all the best of luck, and that nothing comes to hinder your progress. You are all doing an amazing job.

Best of wishes,
Captain Arcane

Thank you very Much Captain Arcane, I'm glad you like it and welcome back to PC...you may have been here, but I haven't seen you around much so I guess it would be welcome back on my part lol.

Sorry the Update hasn't been released as planned today, but There's very good reasoning, my Birthday was yesterday and I got dragged out of my house at 9:00 AM and didn't get back home until 12:00 AM so I'm missing a few things for the update due to lack of time, I'm also being dragged out once again today to go on a 3 hour drive to eat out and have some fun, but If I get back in time and am still not sleepy I'll try to get everything set up and posted. If not I'll definitely have it ready in the next few days ;)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
it's ok if the update is a little late i mean no one has done a good digimon fan game, so we can wait. just don't wait too long though I want to see what's there too, and as for the multiple save files that's awesome i can't wait. How many save files will it support though.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Cool multiple save files also I was wondering if
this game will support game pad computer controllers
I really like using the controllers for the computer better
than using a keyboard

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Yay, new update! the silouhetes look really nice, I just can't wait for the sprites to be finished. Great job, keep up the good work!

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
Quite the impressive game. I am glad that so many people put the banners in their signatures, otherwise I wouldn't have known of this game. I've always been fond of Digimon, but I could never find a game that I felt was "good enough" to play, bar the original Digimon World on Playstation X. I look forward to the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back