• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Why .Aps file!?!?!??! D: can't play this only have LIPS patcher

Then get the .aps patcher from HakzMyu's tool faktry!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1
Reading the FAQ on the first post is a lot of help ya'know.

omg from a first glance they looked almost exsacly the same, but I like number 2 better. Number2 looks more real, and number 1 looks a little more fake.

If they look the same at first glance, then you need glasses. :3
Emmure fanboy

Wow, since the last time I posted, yesterday, you added two updates O__o

I like the script you posted. Is that meant to be Lance, or are you just using that sprite as a placeholder?
And I like the second option better, since it's not too stand-out-ish and makes it look less like the FR/LG default palette.

Great job, pal ;)

Yep it's Lance, with walking frames. :)

So what was the point of asking? :P

You need a hero. :D

I asked because I needed the opinion and then like a day after I asked, I checked a map and saw the mountain palette made it look bad. D: So, I kept the first. :3

Last edited:
Years
Ok, I'm stuck...I'm at Glacial City and I just beat the Gym Leader there and Oak asked me to go to the Power Plant. Where the heck is the Power Plant? o.o

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Updates

I did some tile inserting and remapping because I want to get all these little bits out of the way before I carry on with the story.

Voltaic Tower

Voltaic Tower has been reinserted in a custom palette to make it look very sexy. :3 The cool thing is that I got a separate door animation working for it too. :3

Crystal Meadow

I remapped it to make it a little more exciting. This is now also where you will find surf. It's in a random item ball like all the other HMs, so don't start ignoring them because they may have the HM you need. :3

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Crystal Meadow

I remapped it to make it a little more exciting. This is now also where you will find surf. It's in a random item ball like all the other HMs, so don't start ignoring them because they may have the HM you need. :3

Ahhh this maps look so nice, a great mix of natural, and nintendo stly.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Crystal Meadow

Ahhh this maps look so nice, a great mix of natural, and nintendo stly.

It's square. There's nothing "natural" about it. Thank anyway.

Btw, I'm also getting the same glitch that Trainer Ninja is getting. The Power Plant glitch BUT I have the most recent patch.

Hmm, I believe I know the trouble. I'll run a few tests and check it out. :3

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Silly Haseeb, the roads, and paths are in natrual stly (you proberly didn't even notice; what with being an emmure fan, and what not.)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Silly Haseeb, the roads, and paths are in natrual stly (you proberly didn't even notice; what with being an emmure fan, and what not.)

No, the layout is square. You're talking about the content to fill the map, which I find is still square, compared to what I see of a lot of days.

Emmure fan

EDIT: My theory for fixing the Power Plant bug was right and it's now gone. :D

EDIT2: Here are some pictures of the next trick house puzzle.

Last edited:

slashedsickness

I'm a master-debator!
Years
Man, I hate to sound like a newb here, but are you still working on this hack or is it "completed"? I like to play betas and whatever, but I tend to be sad when they suddenly end... so I usually only play the complete games or ones with enough to satisfy. If it is not "finished" please actually finish it! I'll love you forever (no homo).

Years
Man, I hate to sound like a newb here, but are you still working on this hack or is it "completed"? I like to play betas and whatever, but I tend to be sad when they suddenly end... so I usually only play the complete games or ones with enough to satisfy. If it is not "finished" please actually finish it! I'll love you forever (no homo).

i'm sure he will finish this

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Lol, the old man gets a tan. :)

Anyways, I've never seen an edited bootscreen with a picture! Very unique, good job!

Thank you. :3

Updates

Okay, now I'm starting the route to the 5th gym. :3 I'm gonna show a remapped Silicon Island. It now has a bigger beach.

Silicon Island

So, this is the remapped Silicon Island. As I said, the beach is bigger and now the Island has sexy lampposts. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
I got stuck were the digging game is. I can't push the rocks to make room to get out.

Esmas

General
Years
CHANGE EVERYTHING IT SUX Beautiful updates, pal. Haven't played the whole thing so I can't really compare :3, but it looks great anyway. Keep up the good work ;3

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Okay, I'm having trouble to patching your Hack's APS File.
I can patch every APS File, but I just can't
patch Sienna and your Hack's APS File.

When I mean by that, it means that after I clicked "Run",
it saids "The selected APS file is invalid." Why does that happen?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Okay, I'm having trouble to patching your Hack's APS File.
I can patch every APS File, but I just can't
patch Sienna and your Hack's APS File.

When I mean by that, it means that after I clicked "Run",
it saids "The selected APS file is invalid." Why does that happen?

You've got a bad rom.:3

I think me an Harry use the same base rom, so you get that from Sienna too. You need to get a rom from a different site. :3

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Actually, if my assumptions are correct it's because you're using an extremely old operating system. Myself and Pokepal17 both use Windows 7, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're using Windows XP, which is missing some frameworks that Windows 7 has. I suggest you either download the frameworks you're missing, or invest in either 7 or Vista.

I like that you're using the lampposts, but you're seriously overusing them. You only really need one on the screen at a time. Not three or four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back