• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Okay guys. So I have decided during the first few months of 2015, once I get my laptop fixed, that I will release a beta 3.0a which will go up to the events before being able to surf. Beta 3.0b will be the original intention of beta 3, which will be the completion of Taejo. Once again, I am sorry for not responding to any messages. I have a limited resource of internet (I'm using my iPhone). Hopefully I can get my laptop fixed soon!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Is looks great i look forward to it great storyline to ill be greatly anticipating the game!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
First of all, i have to confess that im mostly lurking here.
And that this will be a decent long post, with possible typo's since im not american/english

Well, now we got that out of the picture i have a message/question towards/for you.

1# are you still in need of some pokemon in your game.
I noticed in the first page that you were asking people for certain pokemon.
If so, i'd be happy to give you some names like other people did.

2# is it me, or does the download of your hack takes a little more time than other hacks since it's like 19 mb?

Furthermore im happy to see your not giving up on this project, i really see a future for your hack.
The whole game, from what i have seen until now is pretty awesome(although there are better words to describe your hack)

Also i'd like to say that you shouldnt worry about not answering people within a day or so.
Real lives go before a forum where in my perspective 1/4 of the community only says ''help, i cant find (insert random pokemon/item/yada yada yada), you ****.

Just wanted to give you a moral boost for completing the game, im sure it's gonna be fantastic hack.

Believe in your hack, and so will we.

Sincere,

Mr Lurker a.k.a Hetzalwel

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
isnt it a bit early for a suicine?

GOjKeMN.png

Edit: Caught him after i beat the first gym leader.
kept saving and reloading and used the Dive ball to catch it.

Years
isnt it a bit early for a suicine?

GOjKeMN.png

Edit: Caught him after i beat the first gym leader.
kept saving and reloading and used the Dive ball to catch it.

Suicune learned the move Roar, and he's at Level 20. You're not supposed to be able to catch it yet, given your current team. This Suicune makes a cameo appearance in that route, and will appear later in the storyline. So you're only supposed to catch it much later in the game. Not in Beta 2 yet though.

To FrozenInfernoZX:
I don't know if I mentioned this in one of my bug reports, but though this is not really a bug, for Beta 3, could you tweak it such that Suicune will end the battle immediately after it starts (Suicune uses Legend Roar immediately before the Fight option is available)? Just like the Legendary Birds in Kalos for the first few times when you met them. I think this has confused quite a number of people, including me, when I played this for the first time. Though in the current situation in-game, it may seem obvious that Suicune is uncatchable then, I think it's better if you could add this in.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
What happens if i keep the suicune?
Will it crash my game or will a new Suicune appear?

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
With all the references to brighton i'm starting to wonder if the hack creator lives there xD If so that's not far from me haha. This is awesome so far though.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Hi, whenever I want to do a in-game save. It says "save failed" exchange backup memory. Can we fix this?
And why don't the fire red cheats work?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
I'm happy to read the hack is still under development. I found it with nostalgia and coming back to the thread and reading it's still under development filled me with joy. I can't wait to surf around the region ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Is Suicune programmed to not be caught during its first encounter? Thought I'd be clever trying to use save states.

I was even able to get it confused due to Pounce and its health is in the yellow, but the ball hasn't shaken more than twice and I've been at it for about 35 mins.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Is Suicune programmed to not be caught during its first encounter? Thought I'd be clever trying to use save states.

I was even able to get it confused due to Pounce and its health is in the yellow, but the ball hasn't shaken more than twice and I've been at it for about 35 mins.

Correct, Suicune is not programmed to be caught in this Beta.

Back